[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Duro

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Duro

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

Trabajo duro hace el hombre.

I really enjoyed the sense of progression and continuity between scenes. Each song/round had a sense of progression. I liked the fast cuts and the content was great (for me) until about 2/3 of the way through.
Spoiler: show
Suprisingly I prefer Femdom to MMF scenes, but the shots of the guy sucking the girl's dildo were a little much for me. I guess it's preference as pegging still turns me on.
I would have chosen a different beat indicator sound. The second round in my descent video has a similar sound and I've come to not like it very much. The iconic dembow kick/snare rhythm kind of speaks for itself and clashed with the imposed beat indicator sound, at least in some parts of the video.

Still this is pretty good work and I enjoyed it overall.
onikks
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by onikks »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:34 pm Trabajo duro hace el hombre.

I really enjoyed the sense of progression and continuity between scenes. Each song/round had a sense of progression. I liked the fast cuts and the content was great (for me) until about 2/3 of the way through.
Suprisingly I prefer Femdom to MMF scenes, but the shots of the guy sucking the girl's dildo were a little much for me. I guess it's preference as pegging still turns me on.
I would have chosen a different beat indicator sound. The second round in my descent video has a similar sound and I've come to not like it very much. The iconic dembow kick/snare rhythm kind of speaks for itself and clashed with the imposed beat indicator sound, at least in some parts of the video.

Still this is pretty good work and I enjoyed it overall.
Hey! It's a big honor to me having this feedback from you. The idea of femdom part was to scale the progression to a different level but I was in a doubt cuz content like that doesn't like everyone, and I was so close to remove it.

As you said, maybe another beat indicator sound would be better, specially in dembow rounds, I didn't noticed until now. I would like to implement a beat indicator like yours, maybe for the next episode!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

onikks wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:50 pm As you said, maybe another beat indicator sound would be better, specially in dembow rounds, I didn't noticed until now. I would like to implement a beat indicator like yours, maybe for the next episode!
I use pl3b's Aftereffects script.
thanatos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Duro

Post by thanatos »

That was sublime. A work of art. Love your timing. Great integration of music and imagery. I look forward to watching this again.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Thanks for making a new release! Looking forward to watching it, am DL'ing it now, and if the responses of other guys on this thread are any indications, I'll enjoy it! (In fact, you pretty much hit-it-out-of-the-park with your selection of avatar, onikks; for, Liya Silver's one of my ultra-fave's recently!)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

Awesome work, enjoyed it a lot. No issues with beats syncing. Great editing - there's a lot of work that must've went into this. Good job :yes:

There's one thing I'd like to see added in the future releases and that is the beat meter. If you already have the beats audio file (which it seems you do) it's actually very little additional work to have a working beatmeter. See this link: viewtopic.php?t=19984

Amazing work nonetheless, can't wait to see more coming from you :-D
onikks
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onikks »

thanatos wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 pm That was sublime. A work of art. Love your timing. Great integration of music and imagery. I look forward to watching this again.
Thank you! I’m glad you like it. Which round did you enjoy the most?
book_guy wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:32 am Thanks for making a new release! Looking forward to watching it, am DL'ing it now, and if the responses of other guys on this thread are any indications, I'll enjoy it! (In fact, you pretty much hit-it-out-of-the-park with your selection of avatar, onikks; for, Liya Silver's one of my ultra-fave's recently!)
I hope you enjoy it. I love Liya Silver too, she is going to appear in the next episode. I’m looking for models with her type of tits for the next one, so suggestions are welcome!
pl3b wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:31 am Awesome work, enjoyed it a lot. No issues with beats syncing. Great editing - there's a lot of work that must've went into this. Good job :yes:

There's one thing I'd like to see added in the future releases and that is the beat meter. If you already have the beats audio file (which it seems you do) it's actually very little additional work to have a working beatmeter. See this link: viewtopic.php?t=19984

Amazing work nonetheless, can't wait to see more coming from you :-D
Thank you for your kind words! I’m really happy that you enjoyed it! I was looking for something like your beatmeter but I didn’t find anyrhing. Make sure I’ll implement yours in the next episode, which I’m going to start soon and I think it will be ready in a couple months or maybe less.
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

onikks wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:15 am Thank you for your kind words! I’m really happy that you enjoyed it! I was looking for something like your beatmeter but I didn’t find anyrhing. Make sure I’ll implement yours in the next episode, which I’m going to start soon and I think it will be ready in a couple months or maybe less.
Hoping for less haha :lol:

By the way, could you please upload the beats-only audio?
onikks
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onikks »

pl3b wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:57 pm
onikks wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:15 am Thank you for your kind words! I’m really happy that you enjoyed it! I was looking for something like your beatmeter but I didn’t find anyrhing. Make sure I’ll implement yours in the next episode, which I’m going to start soon and I think it will be ready in a couple months or maybe less.
Hoping for less haha :lol:

By the way, could you please upload the beats-only audio?
Post updated with Audio Beats File ;-)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

BigStwo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:12 am Anyone else unable to play this in Plex?
Perhaps someone has a suggestion? I get audio but no video. Works fine locally via WMP/VLC
This page might shed some light:
https://support.plex.tv/articles/201543 ... not-found/

And if you go the re-encode route to convert to a Plex compatible format, I recommend Handbrake. More details at the above link.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

onikks
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onikks »

pl3b wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:05 pm Version with visible beatmeter: https://mega.nz/#!Ls9UyC6D!wn71mQ9arn63 ... 6OutmJ3T9M
Woah! Thank you so much! This is great, you're a big one.
PershAli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PershAli »

I loved this one. Thank you so much for your hard work. There's a part starting at around 10:56 that is one of my favorite parts. I liked it so much that I decided to survive past the end of the final round and then skip back to 10:56 for my reward. Truly spectacular work there.

I should mention that I completely skipped the femdom section entirely. Pegging is totally off the table for me. Thanks to @s53ken for the heads up.
Shgth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shgth »

Simply put; Loved this! So good. 8-)
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above