[ANNOUNCEMENT] - I'm back... and so is EVOLUTION 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

pbay123456789101
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] - I'm back... and so is EVOLUTION 2

Post by pbay123456789101 »

The first one was one of the first CH videos I found and kind of ruined most CH videos for me because none of them were nearly as good :D. Can't wait for the next one and super pumped you're able to work on it again!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

teaser
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Masquerade
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Masquerade »

Thanks again guys :-D

Only got a very short update at this time. I havent had much free time to spend on editing this last week or so, my team and I are approaching a deadline at work so I've been pulling some long ass shifts and all nighters. I hate it :no: but work pays the bills lol.

I've begun re-editing one of the videos from round 2. I've removed some material that wasn't to my liking and have swapped it out with a better stuff. I've also begun the process of gathering material for the other rounds too, it's quite time consuming downloading stuff then having to seive through it to find the gems. Hopefully it'll pay off in the end. 8-)

:love:
Masquerade
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Masquerade »

Hey guys. Back again with another little update :-D Well, it started off small anyway. Here's the TLDR version for those who don't wanna read a wall of text: Restructured the entire format. Completed the first boss round. Started re-editing round 02.

So, I have once again decided to do some alterations on the format of the entire CH. Initially the bosses were added at the end of a round. So boss 01 was would have played at the end of round 03 and round 04 would have begun after. Now, the bosses are in essence, their own rounds. There will be 3 bosses that will play every 3rd round, so rounds 3, 6 & 9 are bosses. The boss round that would have played at the end of round 03, is now round 06 and a new boss video has been made that will be round 03.

So the new structure is as follows:

Round00: COMPLETE
Intro/instructions, self explanatory really.

Round01 - Softcore/Striptease: COMPLETE
8 videos based on individual models. Happy with this as it is. Though I may make some additional videos to swap out/add in.

Round02 - Softcore/Strip/Masturbation: EDITING
4/5 videos based around hair colour. This round was complete, but I was just unhappy with it so im re-doing parts of it. So far i have brunette/red head/ blonde/ raven haired. I am considering a "neon" or "dyed" round but damn it's hard to find decent quality videos that suit the kinda feel I want.

Round03 - Boss 01 - Solo Accelerator. COMPLETE
1 video: 4 models stripping and masturbating to a beat that begins slow and gradually ramps up to a double-time peak then slows down again. Completed this today and I'm happy with it.

Round04 - Lesbian: EDITING
4/5 videos based on location/activity. This is another round that was complete but 2 out of the 3 videos that i had made just weren't anything compared to the 3rd. The 3rd video I liked is still there, but the other two are gone and being entirely remade and a 4th and maybe 5th video is being added in
Round05 - Undecided. UNSTARTED
Was considering a bj/hj/fj round. Not sure what else would fit in here with the progression.

Round06 - Boss 02 - Blowjob Boss. COMPLETE
One video, blowjob round. Introduces the alternative red beat meter. Red meter is full strokes whilst the regular blue meter is half strokes. Some of the action has been synced to the beats.

Round07 - P.O.V Round: COMPLETE**
4 hardcore videos each from first person perspective. Each video is divided by the cupsize of the models (A/B/C/D). There are also 1-1 beat sections where the red meter returns. The video in these red sections is synced to the beats. As it stands this round is complete. However, its been a while since i made these videos so I may re-edit them to update the quality. I may add more but tbh, my personal preference of "more than a handful is a waste" may dampen that. Typically anything more than a C doesn't do much for me. Not a particularly big fan if implants either but I can overlook that so long as they dont look like Basketballs taped to drywall.

Round08 - Undecided UNSTARTED
Hardcore Round. No clue yet. May not theme the round around a single theme but have the videos themed. A light/dark video perhaps.

Round09 - Boss 03 - Final boss. UNSTARTED
Fast round, combination of softcore and hardcore. Need to think of a theme or gimmick for the final boss. Boss01 has an accelerator, Boss 02 has the red meter. Boss 3 could combine the two but needs its own. Maybe a third meter for eding. No idea.

Round10 - Reward/cum: UNSTARTED
3+ videos based on various orgasms: creampie/facial/female completion etc. each video will have a build-up and a countdown timer. Am also probably gonna include another video that has just a lot of fucking after the timer rather than actual cumshots.

Next steps:
I've been gathering a lot of new material over the past weeks. Since I started the original in 2016 the quality of material since then has improved no end. I hope to have the re-edits for round 2 complete by the end of this week. Then I can begin the re-edits of round 04.

Thats enough typing for one day :-D

Sleep time.
lostrope
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lostrope »

Im super stoked to see what you come up with! Goes without saying that evolution is easily top 3 for me and most other people I've talked to.

Not to be a backseat driver, but if youre trying to come up with ideas for the final boss, I have an idea I wanted to put into a CH I would make but I dont know how to edit one and sadly dont have the time currently. It involves building up with more intense pacing and hotter content and then pulling the rug out and forcing you to stop and hold while something torturingly teasing is showed. For reference, in CH: Descent Ep1, theres a tease section (I think round 3-ish) that shows girls on the brink of revealing themselves but cuts to another girl just before and rewards you at the end of the section. It took me by surprise and I lost time after time at that point and still have to cheat often in order to make it through. FragrantEmulsion, if you see this, you def need to include this in your next project!

Just my two cents. Whatever you do, Im sure itll be kick ass! And hey, if you need a tester, feel free :-D
striderbolt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by striderbolt »

bump
craftytouch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by craftytouch »

Great to hear. I also would love some clips of Goddess Alexndra Snow, Princess Lynne, Princess Fierce, and London Lix telling you to jerk it spliced in.
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ospray »

Welcome back!!
TheElephantMan
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by TheElephantMan »

Any news?
craftytouch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by craftytouch »

How's E2 going?

We need a killer ch vid. Super Impossible was far from impossible, although good, and it's got people's juices goin. No pressure, just thoughts.
StrokeHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StrokeHero »

Hi Masquerade,

Any news about this? Hope you're well.