[RELEASE] Interactive Cock Hero Demos!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Interactive Cock Hero Demos!

Post by faboosh »

Have you thought of taking one of the RPG style videos where you have to skip around based on choices and converting it into the format you have here? probably a good way to showcase something interesting you can do with the application
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

Hello Xity!
I really hope you didn't scraped the project by now.

This is area of huge interest for me and I have few ideas and suggestions for you to think about. I hope I'll be able to explain them comperhensibly with my english.
Also keep in mind that I'm not programmer so I'm not sure what is and isn't possible. Please take this with a grain of salt and as a perspective of a creator and potential user of your software.

So here is my feature wishlist:

Ability to overlay visual beat meter over video
This one is a must have. In a perfect world the visual beat meter would be generated automaticaly from the beats audio.
This would remove one of the bariers for starting CH creators and help people like me to save some time while creating these videos.
More realistically you would have just two videos sychronized and overlayed.

Ability to play atleast 2 audio tracks perfectly synchronized (beats + rest of the audio)
Another must have that would be needed to make more complex stuff.

Ability to choose (randomly or based on some logic) between multiple chunks of video inside rounds and keep everything synchronized
This would allow to change video in parts of the round.
If taken to the extreme and with some extra work this could make the whole round semi-random while still making some sense from a progression perspective.

Ability to choose (randomly or based on some logic) between multiple chunks of beat audio inside rounds and keep everything synchronized
Same as above. On some playthroughs you would get double time in some part of the round, other time you play you would get very slow beat.
Creating multiple interchangable parts of the beat would be much easier and quicker than doing the same thing with video, so I think there is huge potential to very quickly increase replayability of the CH video with this aproach.

Ability to overlay text over video for stroking change indicators
In a perfect world stroking change indicators would be generated automaticaly.
More realisticaly you would have to fill in couple of time stamps where change in tempo occurs and add coresponding text indicators.
For randomly choosen beat chunks it could take the indicator text from the file name of the mp3?
The easiest solution would be to just show something like "beat change incoming" text like 5 seconds before it occurs.

Ability to overlay text over video for a teasing text
It could choose random text from a pool of taunts.
In a perfect world it could do substitution of keywords and choose text based on context similar to Tease AI software.
This might be a little too complex for each author to do on their own, so one of the users could create template and other authors could use it, tweak it and then simply add time stamps where teasing text should appear.

Interactive buttons overlaid over the video
Just few ideas from top of my head:
Branching paths.
Skipping parts of the content.
"I came" button.
Button to count each time player edged and had to stop. Then you could get different outcomes (release, denial...) or whole different final round based on the number.
And any other interaction imaginable...

Some sort of beat signal output for estim or other devices
I personally don't use them so technical details would have to be specified by others.

Setup
Ability to choose whether you want beat meter on screen all the time, fading beat meter or just stroking change instructors

I've proposed something like this on these forums back in 2015 and I'm still eagerly waiting for someone to create this kind of software.

I think everyone who tried to create CH video would agree with me that it's a ton of work. Adding some interactivity and rendomness seems like lot of extra work on top of it. So in order for this software to be really useful and popular it would have to be very user friendly or even make some things like creating beat meter easier than it currently is. Tutorial and some "easy to use" javascript templates would help.

Now, is there a way for people like me to help you?
My understanding of coding is very limited so I could potentialy only help with some very basic javascript templates for other creators to use. Maybe.
Of course I would love to create CH video showcasing abilities of this software.
I would even financially support this kind of effort if there was a some kind of crowd sourcing/funding. I know that money can't just solve everything but that's pretty much all I can do now.

I really, REALLY want to see this become reality. I might be wrong and I know there are some limitations because of the nature of CH videos, but I think there is huge potential in interactivity and procedurally generated content.

I hope you'll stay motivated while working on this and find my ideas interesting and maybe consider implementing atleast some of them in some shape or form.
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
All my work so far: https://mega.nz/folder/sdcHmQzT#PZ4ctIZsoGp4N7zuDmIh_Q
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

Pseudonym wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm Some sort of beat signal output for estim or other devices
My understanding is that this is implemented either using a "third" audio track (or forth here), or a complementing third-party file perfectly synked to the beat track.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
lighthammer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lighthammer »

How do I download this? I tried to DL it and it just downloaded all separate files with no folders, so I have no idea where everything is supposed to go
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xity »

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away for a while. I have, as faboosh suggested, implemented most of the first part of the Once Upon A Succubi Land video. I simultaneously made it more mobile-friendly. But I want to improve it more and make tutorialw/walkthroughs before I release anything else.

Pseudonym, I have not scrapped the project, and do intend to continue working on it, and eventually include some of the features you request. I believe tmp_pmt's thing may be closer to having the features you want right now, but I found it a bit complicated, and I will continue to improve my solution, and hope it eventually satisfies all of your deepest desires ;)

lighthammer, they should be in folders on Mega, so if you can just replicate the file-structure on your device, it should work.

I am still working on this. Don't give up hope!

Edit:
I would even financially support this kind of effort if there was a some kind of crowd sourcing/funding. I know that money can't just solve everything but that's pretty much all I can do now.
If you value the 'product' that I am providing and just want to support me and incentivize more and better feature-additions, I would never say no to a donation of your favorite cryptocurrency, and if anyone is sufficiently intent on donating to me, PM me, but I'm not asking for or expecting any monetary compensation from you or anyone else.

Also, Pseudonym, I sent you a PM with more information about my current state of the project.
Check out my Cock Hero videos: Chroma 1, Chroma 2, Chroma 3.
My first multi-episode series project: Cock Hero Spec19 Season 1.
My latest project: Interactive Cock Hero Demos
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

I thought of a way to further this idea.
I have some pretty good ideas on this. Is any of your stuff open source hosted somewhere?

(The player part of what I'm thinking of is only a minor part, I'd like to shamelessly borrow what I can ;)
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xity »

fagustree wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 am I thought of a way to further this idea.
I have some pretty good ideas on this. Is any of your stuff open source hosted somewhere?
Come join us on my Discord Server: [edit: PM me or anyone else who you know is in the discord for an invite code]

Not yet, but I will open source it once I am not too ashamed of it. I'm actually doing a complete rewrite now, but once this rewrite is done, I will open source it on github or something :)

You'll get more regular updates on the Discord above. Right now I'm traveling so I'm not very active on this website or on the software, so don't get too impatient :P
Last edited by Xity on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Cock Hero videos: Chroma 1, Chroma 2, Chroma 3.
My first multi-episode series project: Cock Hero Spec19 Season 1.
My latest project: Interactive Cock Hero Demos
hashcloud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by hashcloud »

Big +1 from me. :yes:
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

OMFG I had one of the best orgasms of my life to the surrounded game. Well done!! I Love it. When are you releasing more?????
in.naughtymood

Post by in.naughtymood »

I have absolutely no idea why I haven't tried this out earlier! This is just G-R-E-A-T !!!

You did such a good job on this, Xity! Amazing! :love:

It was so easily to set this whole thing up! At first, I thought I'd have to install anything – which (understanably) would scare some people off because the fear of a virus, spyware and such. But that simple procedure of just download & play is so promising! Even the current state of the project is already very interesting! I don't even care so much about overlays, but the ability to play multiple videos in sync would kinda be essential for rounds like "Surrounded" to be perfect, because the scene-switch wouldn't interfere with the progression of the beat.

I hope I can experiment with this one day!

Thank you so much for your work, Xity! Truly an explorer at heart! :yes:
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

Cant wait for the update!!!!
frankendude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by frankendude »

I need some names. Who's the chick with the WTF shirt on? Titties for days.
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

THIS PROJECT NEEDS MORE SUPPORT!!!

Lets show our appreciation with a few comments!!!

PLEASE!!!
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

galwayanon wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:12 pm THIS PROJECT NEEDS MORE SUPPORT!!!

Lets show our appreciation with a few comments!!!

PLEASE!!!
Xity and others are working on this, and are probably more active on their Discord server. You could send Xity a PM for a link to the Discord server if you'd like. :-)
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
memma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by memma »

I really like this.

Usually I just use my automated system hooked up to a hitachi wand, and a funscript or equivalent, so that I can do things hands-free, but this is worth going back to the 'manual' method.

I particularly like 1-on-1, though I changed the html slightly so that I could just press 1, 2 or 3 to switch to respective video rather than using 1 or 2 to slow down/speed up. I found as I got close at level 3, I wanted to switch straight to level 1, and then maybe straight back again once things were under control.
There's a LOT of randomness involved in how long that version lasts, but I like that, as you're never sure how well you're doing, so there's always that exciting tension (that you get the first time you play a CH, so long as there isn't a progress meter for the round).
I usually get to level 3 (you only know what level you're on by debugging the javascript), but you have to be on video 3 to win, and once video 3 switches from slow 1 - 1 to slow 123 - 123, it's hard to calm down enough - you've switched away from the other 2 videos while they were on double time, and every time you switch back to them, you're back on the edge. Too close and even video 1 won't save you. Like I said, I particularly like 1-on-1.
All in all, this is a really exciting concept - no need to launch a separate app or executable to play (which makes it portable between devices, though I usually play on Linux), and there's a definite excitement from having a bit more control over the interaction.

On the flip side, if it was programmed in an offline language, I could program my script player to automate the beats for me too, whenever I changed videos. Oh the luxury, oh the laziness.