[Announcement]Cock Hero: Softcore Collaboration 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

[Announcement]Cock Hero: Softcore Collaboration 2

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

If anyone somehow missed the last video: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21336

It's officially time to start working on the second video. If you've ever wanted to attempt to make a CH video, here's your chance to try your hand at constructing a round. I've been given control of the discord we used last time, and if anyone needs an invite link PM me.

I have a tentative plan for the theme and progression of the video, however it may be best to just ask creators to come up with something within these rough guidelines:

Round Length: Between three and seven minutes. You can do two short rounds, or one long round.

Technical Requirements: At least 720p .mp4 for the video file rendered at 29.97 fps. I would prefer 1080p if possible. For the beat meter, please supply a .wav file of your beats (separate from the music). I am willing to render all the beatmeters using pl3b's tool.

Content Guidelines: Softcore, (no dicks). Some may argue that toys are also not allowed, but I am allowing them and if anyone wants to fight me on that they can edit the video. It would still be nice to maintain a sense of progression. The video should get more erotic as it goes on.

To help accomplish progression I think the video should be arranged into acts with loose themes associated with them:

Act 1 Theme Guidelines: Pink, Sunrise, Cute, Fun, Swim/Bikini, Pool Party.
Act 2 Theme Guidelines: Red, Sunset, Sensual, Lingerie, Bedroom.
Act 3 Theme Guidelines: Black, Midnight, Erotic, Dark City, Neon, Nightclub/Stripclub.

If you are interested in creating a round, please comment with the theme/act that you've selected. It would be optimal to get an even spread on the selected themes, but it isn't a huge deal if one has more rounds than the other.

Round Turn in Deadline: Friday, August 2nd, 2019.

Release Date: Late August. Before classic wow. :lol:

If this seems too early, maybe the video will be shorter than the last one. We will see.

I look forward to collaborating again.
Last edited by fragrantEmulsion on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Announcement]Cock Hero: Softcore Collaboration 2

Post by high_octane »

Okay, sounds good! I have a plethora of clips that fall under the theme guidelines of acts 1 and 2. I think I'll make a round for both of those acts and, depending on how things go, you can either include both or pick your favorite of the two.
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
Spoiler: show
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

I would like to contribute a round or two, depending on what is needed. I like the bedroom- or the pool-party-theme
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
Impregnator2019
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Impregnator2019 »

I love Softcore. Cant wait :)
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:23 pm Act 1 Theme Guidelines: Pink, Sunrise, Cute, Fun, Swim/Bikini, Pool Party.
Act 2 Theme Guidelines: Red, Sunset, Sensual, Lingerie, Bedroom.
Act 3 Theme Guidelines: Black, Midnight, Erotic, Dark City, Neon, Nightclub/Stripclub.
I love this description, especially how you matched each of the three acts with a colour, a state of the sun and an adjective! I think this can almost be called a poem :smile:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

fusiontermite wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:20 pm
I love I think this can almost be called a poem :smile:
Like a whore-ku or a limerlick
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by high_octane »

Hello, everyone! :wave:
How is everyone's round coming along? I'm unable to use Discord due to my own privacy concerns, so that's why I'm asking here. I'm currently working on a round for act 2 and was wondering if some slots for other acts need to be filled or not? I still plan on producing a round for act 1; I just have more ideas for act 2's round at the moment.
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
in.naughtymood

Post by in.naughtymood »

Hi, high_octane! :wave:

I'm currently working on a double-length-round that will probably fit act 2 the most. I'm pretty sure that I'll finish it up till end of the month.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

high_octane wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:38 pm I'm unable to use Discord due to my own privacy concerns
I would suggest the use of a VPN then. :yes: Discord won't block it.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

doremi wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:34 pm
high_octane wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:38 pm I'm unable to use Discord due to my own privacy concerns
Discord is spyware. They say so in their ToS.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by high_octane »

in.naughtymood wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 pm Hi, high_octane! :wave:

I'm currently working on a double-length-round that will probably fit act 2 the most. I'm pretty sure that I'll finish it up till end of the month.
Looking forward to it! 8-)
doremi wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:34 pm
I already use Tor to protect my anonymity, and Discord became paranoid as a result. They wanted my phone number in order for me to make an account. I'm not willing to give them that information.
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:40 pm Discord is spyware. They say so in their ToS.
And that is exactly why Discord reacted to me in that way. They want to gather information from their users to sell to advertisers; they don't respect privacy, and that's unfortunate. :-(

It would ultimately be better to seek out alternatives to Discord, but since everyone is already situated there, I feel like I'd be asking too much of you all and I don't wish to be burdensome.

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Discord needs to make money somehow. It's targeted at gamers as a replacement for mumble, teamspeak, and ventrilo. It provides a service for multiplayer games that is essential. I can keep track of people I've met online regardless of the platform the game was on.

Having a "private" chat for these projects is kind of essential. The ancient format of this forum is not ideal. I much prefer the Reddit format of comment chains. The advantage of discord is the push notifications and broadcasts, but there are other solutions.

We could use Slack, lmao.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

I never tried tor on discord... I never been asked my phone number either, but if asked, I would refuse too. There are chat room setings for admins to request for user to have a Discord account, which I find important to discourage trolls. There's also a setting that also request the phone number, but I would never activate that as this is much too much. Just the email address is fair enough imo.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

doremi wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:52 pm I never tried tor on discord... I never been asked my phone number either, but if asked, I would refuse too. There are chat room setings for admins to request for user to have a Discord account, which I find important to discourage trolls. There's also a setting that also request the phone number, but I would never activate that as this is much too much. Just the email address is fair enough imo.
The server has none of these settings enabled, however I would assume that in order to access it permanently you'd need an account anyway. I'd imagine that discord wants either a resolvable IP address or a valid account, and tor users are probably resistant to these demands.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by high_octane »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:31 pm Discord needs to make money somehow. It's targeted at gamers as a replacement for mumble, teamspeak, and ventrilo. It provides a service for multiplayer games that is essential. I can keep track of people I've met online regardless of the platform the game was on.
Yes, but my personal information shouldn't be a part of their monetization scheme. Sure, I can give them a fake email address, but I cannot give them a fake phone number. I'm fairly certain the only reason they asked me for my phone number was because I used Tor while attempting to create an account, not because of any server settings.
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:31 pm Having a "private" chat for these projects is kind of essential. The ancient format of this forum is not ideal. I much prefer the Reddit format of comment chains. The advantage of discord is the push notifications and broadcasts, but there are other solutions.
I couldn't agree more. When I said "alternatives to Discord," I meant something in a similar vein to Discord, like IRC. I didn't mean to imply that Discord should be replaced with forum communication, sorry.

The only reason I care so much about maintaining my anonymity is because I don't want Cock Hero being associated with my person. It might come back to bite me in the ass someday if I don't take these precautions. I hope my pursuit of this ideal is not becoming a grievance to you. If it is, then I most sincerely apologize. Having my actions negatively affect the status quo would make me feel guilty.