[Release] Cock Hero RPG Odyssey Beta

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Cock Hero RPG Odyssey Beta

Post by VonWoosen »

Aside from the first things I've noticed, the game runs well, the random long video encounters are fun, my only other criticism is what Mortimer got when he first released these games, full screen videos are possible. Keep up the good work, and I will let you know if I find anything else that isn't working properly. I would add that I downloaded the torrent version as opposed to MEGA, if that makes a difference, let me know.
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

When u defeat the sirenboss, you automatically get ported back to the start of the game. Is this supposed to happen?
NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NumerousRoll »

untankable wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:44 am When u defeat the sirenboss, you automatically get ported back to the start of the game. Is this supposed to happen?
Interesting, no you're supposed to be sent to another island.
NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NumerousRoll »

VonWoosen wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:25 am Aside from the first things I've noticed, the game runs well, the random long video encounters are fun, my only other criticism is what Mortimer got when he first released these games, full screen videos are possible. Keep up the good work, and I will let you know if I find anything else that isn't working properly. I would add that I downloaded the torrent version as opposed to MEGA, if that makes a difference, let me know.
That shouldn't make a difference, thank you for the feedback however. I will work on fixing those problems as well as add more islands and eventually do another release, probably gonna aim for doubling the total content of the game.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

I guess now you see why I beta test every release :lol:

PS:
It seems you forgot to delete my files from your project. You can delete the encrypted files, the game will still play.
NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NumerousRoll »

mortimer wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 3:28 pm I guess now you see why I beta test every release :lol:

PS:
It seems you forgot to delete my files from your project. You can delete the encrypted files, the game will still play.
Haha yeah jeez man, you think that youve got everything figured out and then its a mess
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

All in all this is a great game, with great content and minimal errors. Keep up the excellent work, and I look forward to playing/testing your game as you work toward a final release.
DWreck1995
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by DWreck1995 »

Just sat down and played with it a bit. It's a good game and I'd love to see one with more content. Other than having to heal continuously because I cant exploit the powers like in mortimers games lol. Any reason why there are 3 game saves already in it from the beginning?

PS: If you get a chance to make credits for whatever cock heros you used it'd be appreciated. Sometimes I see a clip from a cock hero I don't have in my collection and I try to seek it out.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

I did notice it seems to be stuck in a loop around the sirens, and I also got stuck on the first run through of the game so opened your first save file, could be part of the issue. Something to check into though.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

Which resolution is it? And what is inside the .rar file? :-) mp4, mov?, avi?
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NumerousRoll »

zerooo wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm Which resolution is it? And what is inside the .rar file? :-) mp4, mov?, avi?
Should be 720p, its not a video its an RPG maker game.
Xudmud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Xudmud »

It's 720p but the aspect ratio seems to be 4:3 (any way to fix that?)
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Xudmud wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:11 pm It's 720p but the aspect ratio seems to be 4:3 (any way to fix that?)
He just needs to implement the following plugin in his game:
YEP_CoreEngine.rar
And set the screen size to:
Screen Width: 1280
Screen Height: 720
Corvas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Corvas »

VonWoosen wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:23 am Also on the same island, you are supposed to defeat 5 lesbians, the one in the NW corner won't engage, and the castle won't allow you access.
Did you find a way to get passed this? I'm stuck there too :-/
NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NumerousRoll »

Corvas wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:09 am
VonWoosen wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:23 am Also on the same island, you are supposed to defeat 5 lesbians, the one in the NW corner won't engage, and the castle won't allow you access.
Did you find a way to get passed this? I'm stuck there too :-/
That was an issue with the original version, just one variable being true instead of false lol. See my third edit for the most recent version