[Release] Cock Hero RPG Odyssey Beta

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

[Release] Cock Hero RPG Odyssey Beta

Post by NumerousRoll »

After messing around for some time, the "Beta" version of Cock Hero Odyssey is ready for play. It is only a Beta in the sense that if enough people like it I will add significantly more content. As is there are 65 individual clips to view, with a few being hidden for the more inquisitive players.

Follow Odysseus on his quest to return from Troy! And all the encounters along the way.

This is an RPG akin to the "Fallen Queen" RPG's released by Mortimer on this site, a lot of credit has to go to him for first properly implementing the concept. As well as I used a few sprites from his games and the general playstyle is the same. For this, combat is pretty secondary to the Cock Hero portion if it. Much less random events than in other RPG's more NPC's that show CH Clips instead.

If people like this I want to go forward and add a lot more content to this, the odyssey has many more locations than are shown in this game. Or make an entirely new game, I've been doing Cock Hero's for years and think that this style of RPG is much more replayable than a single video, but requires a lot more work.

One last time a lot of thanks to Mortimer as well as all the creators for the videos used in this game. Please any questions or issue let me know, ive gone through the game and it worked for me but if you run into any bugs let me know. Probably a good idea to save frequently.

:-)

[EDIT #1] Found a bug that was not allowing you to fight all the guards in the phaecian castle to advance, should be fixed. If you dont want to restart, redownload and replace the new saves folder with your old one

[Edit #2] More issue with invisible sprites fixed, sorry about that as well as the delayT

[Edit #3]
After a while, added a bunch more content as well as fixed the video aspect ratio issue.
Here is the most updated link, this should be final.

http://tinyurl.com/y28kqc32

https://mega.nz/#F!JSRnGCBQ!2iNtBINz01KEmpaip3lACw
Last edited by NumerousRoll on Thu May 30, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Effila
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release] Cock Hero RPG Odyssey Beta

Post by Effila »

Hello, do you have a direct link ?
NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NumerousRoll »

Effila wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:42 am Hello, do you have a direct link ?
Thats just whatever Utorrent gave me, sorry. Does it not work?
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spawni »

Can't access the file, just says the site can't be reached when i click Download Now, tried both chrome and firefox. :/

Edit: Used the magnet link, downloading now. :)
Last edited by spawni on Fri May 10, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

NumerousRoll wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:43 am
Effila wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:42 am Hello, do you have a direct link ?
Thats just whatever Utorrent gave me, sorry. Does it not work?
I'm currently downloading it using the magnet link. So far so good, I think the seeder (NumerousRoll) might be offline though. Several people stuck at 72.6%.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Got so excited for this, but it seems like the seeder is offline. That's why i add the direct link to g-drive.

Gonna add it to my seedbox, will seed until forever
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Looking forward to checking this out.
Xudmud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Xudmud »

I'd love to check this out, assuming OP ever comes back so this can get fully seeded...
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

I see that this has been setup as a torrent, and that everyone is stuck at around 72-73%, hopefully we can get it fully seeded and then someone can share it as a mega or google drive link.

I am hopeful that I will be able to download it and try it out. Sounds interesting. I think most people had the best luck with the magnet link, I may try to download through some of the other links and post if that works.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Well, that didn't change anything. If I get to 100% first, I will upload a link through Mega or Google docs, probably googe docs so that it doesn't restrict the download which would exceed the Mega 5GB threshold.
mcontrary
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mcontrary »

VonWoosen wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:08 am I see that this has been setup as a torrent, and that everyone is stuck at around 72-73%, hopefully we can get it fully seeded and then someone can share it as a mega or google drive link.

I am hopeful that I will be able to download it and try it out. Sounds interesting. I think most people had the best luck with the magnet link, I may try to download through some of the other links and post if that works.
Any updates? Looks like we are all still suck at 72.7% :-(
NumerousRoll
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NumerousRoll »

Yeah sorry there were some gamebreaking bugs and I had released the game and got kinda frustrated with myself for putting out a broken game that didn't work but now it should be fine.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

I noticed that there are no videos from the torrent file tied to Ithacian Sluts, and the game hangs on 3 and 5.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

The game hangs because of RPG Marker 1.6.2. I had to downgrade to RPG Maker 1.5.1 to make the hangs go away.

I will try this tonight if I get the time 😁
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Also on the same island, you are supposed to defeat 5 lesbians, the one in the NW corner won't engage, and the castle won't allow you access.