[RELEASE]Cock Hero RPG - The Amulet of Power

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

SplashNeuton
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE]Cock Hero RPG - The Amulet of Power

Post by SplashNeuton »

Is the other games also available in this version?
PershAli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PershAli »

Thank you so very much for making this game.
Spoiler: show
So after you win, do you just keep flying the blimp around and around? LOL
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Lirven wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:45 am Very well done! The game feels new and polished.
I hope we'll see more RPG elements being expanded in the future.
I was there was a small reward when defeating Li at her first encounter.
that fight would've been impossible, but now I see that it's very possible to win it. The reward is a great fuken ideea! I'm mad I didn't think of that. God damn it
yshomatsu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by yshomatsu »

lurkmuch wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:40 pm
mortimer wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:12 pm- The videos in the starting area are mostly softcore fingering, the second area contains oral, the third contains vaginal penetration, the fourth constrains anal and then as you progress, the videos get more and more hardcore. The map is made out of islands, each containing it's own genre.
- there must be something wrong with your encounters per area; I've been facing r4 nymphs right off the bat, and got tired with the 'CH dubstep' replays. I've only faced r1 nymphs when going back for the jumpad materials (I deleted the game at that point)
I tried this out and I haven't seen many RPG maker games that appealed to me. Best one i've seen being Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy. But that's a full game, not a CH.
Right off the bat in your game I'm facing 4-6 R4 nymphs and can't do anything but flee so I didn't get too far. Managed to find the 2nd follower without any crashes but didn't do many fights since I had no chance right from the get go.
You seem to have a system down for how your games play and it's good to see you're getting good at your method. Keep working on it like you have been and people will keep enjoying them. I'll try again in a few updates to see if encounters are working right
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

yshomatsu wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:36 pm
lurkmuch wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:40 pm
mortimer wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:12 pm- The videos in the starting area are mostly softcore fingering, the second area contains oral, the third contains vaginal penetration, the fourth constrains anal and then as you progress, the videos get more and more hardcore. The map is made out of islands, each containing it's own genre.
- there must be something wrong with your encounters per area; I've been facing r4 nymphs right off the bat, and got tired with the 'CH dubstep' replays. I've only faced r1 nymphs when going back for the jumpad materials (I deleted the game at that point)
I tried this out and I haven't seen many RPG maker games that appealed to me. Best one i've seen being Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy. But that's a full game, not a CH.
Right off the bat in your game I'm facing 4-6 R4 nymphs and can't do anything but flee so I didn't get too far. Managed to find the 2nd follower without any crashes but didn't do many fights since I had no chance right from the get go.
You seem to have a system down for how your games play and it's good to see you're getting good at your method. Keep working on it like you have been and people will keep enjoying them. I'll try again in a few updates to see if encounters are working right
Did you play the tutorial? I can easily fight 6 nymphs with no problems, I made the combat very easy
doctorwo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by doctorwo »

This is terrific.

Thanks for all your work into this. I have suggestions and comments if you're interested. But I just wanted to post to the forum and say, "Great job!"
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

why is there a password, also what is it?

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Haggard316 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:43 am why is there a password, also what is it?
It's in the first post.

The password for the installer is: milovanaforum
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

I'm going to be contrary and say that I didn't like the minute-long (or longer) clips mid-round. They may be fine for boss battles (and I might encourage them for boss battles) but even with 85 videos there just isn't enough variety for them to be interesting after the first couple of times watching them, and having to sit through several of these per random battle (or even per round, if there are enough enemies on the field) makes the random battles feel more drawn-out than they should. I'm going to argue that less is more - I'd rather have each mob be able to pick from 6-10 fifteen-second clips than 3-5 60-second-or-longer ones, with the longer ones during boss battles adding extra challenge.

I also felt like the random enemies had too much health for just one or two party members. With just the starting characters it took 3-4 turns to get through even the easiest mobs. Maybe the battles get breezier with more members, but after 30-45 minutes I hadn't found a third, and I got frustrated enough by the frequency and duration of the random battles to stop.

Don't get me wrong, what you've done here is super impressive; I just feel like it needs some balance tweaks.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

zenetix wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:06 am
Haggard316 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:43 am why is there a password, also what is it?
It's in the first post.

The password for the installer is: milovanaforum
thanks

Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

I am stuck on the first island...stranded...how do i move on?>

zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Haggard316 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 am I am stuck on the first island...stranded...how do i move on?>
Read the first post. Approach the water between two islands, face the direction you want to go, and press the Shift key to cross.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

zenetix wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:19 pm
Haggard316 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 am I am stuck on the first island...stranded...how do i move on?>
Read the first post. Approach the water between two islands, face the direction you want to go, and press the Shift key to cross.
LOL, thanks ill try that tonight.

zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Haggard316 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm
zenetix wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:19 pm
LOL, thanks ill try that tonight.
:lol: No worries.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

I haven't managed to play too far into this one, but I wanted to just say congrats on getting the game out and there's definitely a continuous increase in quality for your games! So great job!

Overall it's pretty fun, I couldn't seem to get the skippers to work during a video only preemptively so mostly ignored their existence. That's a somewhat difficult balance in having the random fights have some teeth verses trying to avoid repetitive content.

If there's one big point of feedback for me it's that the CH videos feel a bit tacked on and random. There's no real rhyme or reason (that I could tell) as to when they play, or what the consequence would be if I can't hold back and have to cum. On top of that, all the player's attacks are overtly sexual acts, but they never trigger a video. You would think if the player's master plan is to fuck all the nymphs to exhaustion he'd have to well...fuck (e.g. stroke to a CH)?

I'm not sure RPGMaker is really capable of it, but a little more immersion as to why the videos are showing up and context of what they mean would add a lot to an already fun game for me. It would be really interesting if something like this could go so far as to have more powerful attacks from the player require higher intensity videos when they show up, and some sort of button in game to add consequences to cumming early. I know, probably much easier said than created, so just wild ideas right now.

Hopefully that can help some for the next project, otherwise great work and very fun!
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner