[RELEASE] Red Light Green Light: Kimmy Granger

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] Red Light Green Light: Kimmy Granger

Post by RedLighter »

Dear Milovana community, I am pleased to share with you a Red Light Green Light challenge featuring Kimmy Granger. I was inspired by the brilliant videos made by digitalparkinglot and decided to make my own RLGL clip. It is a 45 minute video with both softcore and hardcore content; I tried to make it tie to Kimmy Granger's style in general. It is a 1080p video, 2 GB.

Few words from me. I find RLGL much more entertaining then traditional Cock Hero videos: it gives you a decent amount of freedom in terms of own preferences and controls you at the same time. The format is very similar to the previous RLGL challenges, I decided to add yellow color, during which you can still tease your cock, but stroking it harder is forbidden. Also, I feel like a bit of narration makes the video even more encouraging, however I haven't developed it in this video. Maybe in the next one; I feel like combination of RLGL format and narrative cock hero videos like fantasy or canto series could be great. Last, but not least, making RLGL feels very uncomplicated: there is a lot of space to manipulate with time and routine, which makes it a fantastic match with my preferences, and maybe some of yours as well.

I will really appreciate opinions and ideas. This is my first project, but I am looking forward to making more in future, therefore a feedback could be really helpful.

RedLighter

https://mega.nz/#!K4Ey2KJT!CMJXvPJdLHGw ... 8PIPyzKa_o

PS Because I travel with my computer I am not able to make a torrent and seed it. If someone could make one, it would be great.
Last edited by RedLighter on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Red Light Green Light: Kimmy Granger

Post by doremi »

First post! Starts with a bang! Congratulations! I'll take a look later! :-)
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Great work RedLighter,

Well done, and for your first creation...WOW!

Here is a torrent for those who prefer that type of download.
RLGL - Kimmy Granger.mp4.torrent
(10.85 KiB) Downloaded 3062 times
Please enjoy my other creations:

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
doyouevenodd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doyouevenodd »

10/10, highly recommended! :love:
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Tried this last night. Really really good. Kept me on edge most of the way and finished at the right time. :)

If there’s anything I would change…
…it’s that I’d love to see more build-ups near the end, like Earn Your Release does, for example. Several rounds where you don’t know until the last moment whether this is going to be the one or not. Makings the edging extra exciting, imo.
That said, I thought it was really great, and I love that it transitioned into something more than softcore. Nothing wrong with softcore, but I prefer harder content. :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Thanks for posting! I look forward to trying this because Kimmy is one of my faves :)

Although, I just watched the first few seconds, and having male-sung songs in CH is never a good idea... and having a James Blunt song should be down-right illegal! Cannot bring myself to jack off to that dudes voice I'm afraid... so might have to skip the first 3 mins :lol:
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

The yellow adds a new element that I like.
RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RedLighter »

blondie88 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am having male-sung songs in CH is never a good idea... and having a James Blunt song should be down-right illegal! Cannot bring myself to jack off to that dudes voice I'm afraid... so might have to skip the first 3 mins :lol:
:lol:

Never thought about that! To be honest, the major problem I had with creating CH video in the past was the music, I can recognize a nice mix, but selecting music is just a nightmare for me. I think that is a good direction though and I'll try to avoid male-sung songs in the future.
3xTripleXXX wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:12 pm
…it’s that I’d love to see more build-ups near the end, like Earn Your Release does, for example. Several rounds where you don’t know until the last moment whether this is going to be the one or not. Makings the edging extra exciting, imo.
It could be a good idea. I think that RLGL could work great with some more narrative type of CH video, maybe something like Canto - giving you some choice or at least not putting the end in the actual end of the video. The main problem I have with those videos is that I don't like to manually look for the right time in the video and skipping some parts. But I agree, that false final rounds are great and they could fit within this format.
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

RedLighter wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:51 pm
3xTripleXXX wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:12 pm
It could be a good idea. I think that RLGL could work great with some more narrative type of CH video, maybe something like Canto - giving you some choice or at least not putting the end in the actual end of the video. The main problem I have with those videos is that I don’t like to manually look for the right time in the video and skipping some parts. But I agree, that false final rounds are great and they could fit within this format.
Yeah, wouldn’t even have to be full rounds. But just do an edge buildup, maybe even a countdown, and then be like, nope, sorry, maybe the next edge. If you check out some of the camgirls doing RLGL/cum countdowns, they’ll often do that. Keeps you right on edge, because you never know when you’ll get the actual “Go!” :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Shgth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shgth »

I love these(this also :love:) and play these usually as drinking games. Red means the same but I need to drink too. :w00t:
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

I liked the introduction of the yellow colour. It added some extra direction and enhanced the frustration - but in a good way.
Lucifie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucifie »

One of the few that keeps me on the screen for the whole time.
:love: Very good :love:
Retrolove
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Retrolove »

One of the best CH-like videos I've seen so far. Thank you, dude! I'd like to see more petite actresses in the future if you are into them as well. :-D
faker7751
Explorer
Explorer

Post by faker7751 »

Is there a funscript for this one? :-O
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

This is my Christmas Gift for all on milovana.com. Thank's RedLighter for a greate video. Hope there will be more like this.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/hsnfef
This Estim is not generated from a funscript. It is hard made from varies sources.
Hope you all will like this. It is like red light a lot when you drive you car. Just kidding. :lol:

Try this:
Estim configuration is common (left+ to head, left- to upper shaft, right+ to under balls right- lowest possible to shaft.)
This is for dual channel estim. It may work with other settings.
Remember it is used for DIY E-Stim Stereo Device. Not sure it will work with other devices.