When will inferno canto 3 released

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: When will inferno canto 3 released

Post by doremi »

Tanmay69c wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:09 am Waana continue the story waited for a long time
You can expect the release to be one year after the first [HYPE] post. :lol:

But seriously, the expectation is so high and real-life taking a bite of our free-time that it's perhaps better for the creators' sanity for us to be patient and wait for the [HYPE] post when the team works on the final render. Here's a little insight from not too long ago:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20422&p=255951&hilit=canto#p255913
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
yshomatsu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yshomatsu »

In the year 3030, or when it's done. Hopefully when it's done =P

You have to realize that a video edit of that quality takes a LOT of time, it'll be worth the wait when it's finished.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

yshomatsu wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:03 pm In the year 3030, or when it's done. Hopefully when it's done =P

You have to realize that a video edit of that quality takes a LOT of time, it'll be worth the wait when it's finished.
I personally feel like Canto 2 was over-edited and thus difficult to follow, after a few watches, the characters aren't as coherent as Canto 1, there were just too many to keep track of. The objective "quality" of the edit is high, don't get me wrong, I just feel like there was TOO much effort put in.

I think there is a trap to fall into where the last 20% of polish takes just as much time as the first 80% of production.
yshomatsu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yshomatsu »

I personally liked the first better for its replayability, each scene had that try to make you fail feel. While the 2nd had a lot of women I love so i still like it.

They're both great with a lot of work put into them. I won't complain if they take a while to do the project they want to do, I also wouldn't complain if the quality of edits was toned down so we'd get more videos faster. Above all else I just really like the story driven aspect and want more videos like that
Lanyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lanyx »

yshomatsu wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:30 am I personally liked the first better for its replayability, each scene had that try to make you fail feel. While the 2nd had a lot of women I love so i still like it.

They're both great with a lot of work put into them. I won't complain if they take a while to do the project they want to do, I also wouldn't complain if the quality of edits was toned down so we'd get more videos faster. Above all else I just really like the story driven aspect and want more videos like that
^^ This.

Preferred the first, but still very much enjoyed the second.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

I have been dreading coming here for the past couple months and having to announce that there is unlikely to be any more Inferno productions. I had not heard from Raga since before Thanksgiving and he had not responded to my posts - we have message board like this one it is the only way we communicate we've never met, never spoke, we have no other way to even know if we're still alive. I cannot do these Cock Heroes at all. I can write story, imagine the production, share, cut scenes, and do a layout work on the creativity - but I have no technical skills with editing at all (nor wherewithal to learn). If he is out - I can't do anything on this without him.

Also I made the decision last fall to return to school to finish my degree - I have been very busy with work and family and now school too and have had no time to really peruse such interests anyways.

I made the decision to come here this weekend and share this unfortunate news.

But I no longer need to give that news. I just got a comment from him a couple hours ago! :mbounce:

He too has taken some "me" time for the past 6 months and focused on school and work and he informed me that he has jumped back in a couple weeks ago and has changed the things that I suggested needed some work and has some new material that we can polish. Obviously this does not mean that we are done, but at least we're still on the path to doing after not having worked on it at all for over 6 months. This is great news for me. I know this still doesn't mean we have a "release date" considered - but I thought I should share this on here since people were asking.

-TL
Ymerdrengen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ymerdrengen »

Hurraaay! A little emotional rollercoaster to read your post, but the dancing :w00t: gave me hope :D
Good to hear you both are ‘back in the game’ as we are all excited for the next installation of the series. Hope that coming back to the project fills you with energy rather than draining it!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Thanks for the news! Take your time! Having a real life is important too! When you are both ready, your third installment will be awesome no doubt.

:-)
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

:clap: :clap2: :bow: :thankyou:

First: good to hear everyone is around and absence was not due to something more depressing.

Second: thanks for providing and update!
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

You guys are awesome, and we all need "me time" I hope you can release another installment in your story, and will wait patiently for this to happen. I'm a big fan of your work, and am excited to hear you are continuing.
MartyVice
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MartyVice »

Tittyluvr1334 I just have to say that I am very happy to hear this news. Your work is truly the best on this website and the Canto series is defiantly the one I look forward to the most. Pleaseeeee do not deny us another production as I know it is greatly appreciated on this forum ;)
Efrauaa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Efrauaa »

Just great !!
I join the community because of Inferno series, and now I'm just happy to hear the fresh news.
Soo take your time ;-) I will be patient