[HYPE] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[HYPE] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5

Post by gynephilos »

Just sayin' 8-)

BTW, this thread is FULL OF SPOILERS!

Would a beta test be a good idea? Any takers? Update: Mega link has been sent to the beta testers. If you'd like to become one, write to this thread.

Anxiously waiting for your comments!

UPDATE SPOILERS:
Spoiler: show

Music selection:
  • Poppy - X (Acoustic)
  • Astrix - Beyond the Senses
  • Vini Vici - Expender
  • Infected Mushroom - Nutmeg
  • Querox & Phaxe - Tripical Moon
  • Jaia - Mai Mai (Shake Remix)
  • Mars Argo - Using You
Girls (IFM):
  • Abbi
  • Chambria
  • Cleo V
  • Jane E
  • Kiki V
  • Mona M
  • Sadi
  • Sarit
  • Zanou
Last edited by gynephilos on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [HYPE] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5

Post by fagustree »

sure :)
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
SilentSix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by SilentSix »

yes please! :-)
Stay safe! :-)
My Teases
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

please :-)
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
Nùki
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Yes, I do but it's private ;)

Post by Nùki »

I'm interested :-)
I really did appreciate your previous release btw, keep up the good job !
I'm trying to make a cock hero. I'm still a newbie at it so if people would like to try my first ever made round, it would be nice :p
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Nice to see old and new faces here. I'm currently rendering the beta test version, so it will take some time. I will provide a Mega link to you, provided that it works.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

I already tested, here is my feedback :-)

GENERAL
+ Good Scene selection!
+ perfect beats, perfectly matching to music
+ Great music, I especially liked the music at 19:50 and 25:50
I liked especially the view here:
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.43.45.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.43.45.jpg (243.63 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
DISLIKES
- sometimes vids could be brighter a little bit. One example is at 07:55, maybe you can play around with coloring options in your software?
- Didn't like the strange music between 17:29 - 17:48
- I HATED the last rounds music (Mars Argo - Using You) starting at 39:05 :unsure: This is so mainstreamly boring :lol:
- I didn't like Jane, pleeeeease replace her :)
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.44.22.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.44.22.jpg (297.02 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
A word about VIDEO QUALITY/Resolution:
- Since mid 2018 ifeelmyself is offering 1080p.
- I feel the video size around 400MB very small - could you export a version with the full quality of source? Maybe you used older videos, which are only available in 720p? But also then, if you export in full quality, I guess it could be better. I don't mind in 2019, if the file is 2 GB for 43 minutes. As a reference: kink.com is offering 720p downloads. a 40 minute mp4 is 1.5 GB there.

OVERALL
I give it 4 or 5 stars, mainly because of the 720p resolution (it just does look pixelled on my 4K 65' LG TV :-) Otherwise, especially if you could replace Jane and the last rounds music, it would be 5 of 5 :w00t: :-)
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

zerooo wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am I already tested, here is my feedback :-)
Well, that was fast. Many thanks! :-)
zerooo wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am + perfect beats, perfectly matching to music
This is always my biggest concern. Good to hear that it works for you.

zerooo wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am - I HATED the last rounds music (Mars Argo - Using You) starting at 39:05 :unsure: This is so mainstreamly boring :lol:
Sorry to torture you with the music :lol:

Jane... Maybe I could change her but only if I get more feedback on this from other testers. Though, I find her quite convincing.
zerooo wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am A word about VIDEO QUALITY/Resolution:
- Since mid 2018 ifeelmyself is offering 1080p.
- I feel the video size around 400MB very small - could you export a version with the full quality of source? Maybe you used older videos, which are only available in 720p? But also then, if you export in full quality, I guess it could be better. I don't mind in 2019, if the file is 2 GB for 43 minutes. As a reference: kink.com is offering 720p downloads. a 40 minute mp4 is 1.5 GB there.
I noticed the small video size after rendering. Apparently the setting was on "medium", so I'll have to have a look at the rendering setting. This is going to be 720p, although I agree that it's a bit low-res for 2018. I'm aiming for a 1+ GB size for the final release.
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

gynephilos wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:49 pm
zerooo wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am - I HATED the last rounds music (Mars Argo - Using You) starting at 39:05 :unsure: This is so mainstreamly boring :lol:
Sorry to torture you with the music :lol:

Jane... Maybe I could change her but only if I get more feedback on this from other testers. Though, I find her quite convincing.
I was curious so I skipped to that section.
I second the motion to replace her. Not a fan. But this is your video in the end. So far I'm liking it. Gonna give it a go soon.
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

I haven't tested anything (nor am I able to provide a timely review :lol: ), but if there is 1080p IFM content, USE THAT!!! :w00t: It's true that their lighting conditions are not always perfect, but it can slightly be adjusted on the creator's end, and 1080p will compensate for that anoyance... at least for me.

4K TV zerooo? downgrade buddy! :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

I've been editing and I start to think that this video is getting ready for release. I'll wait for beta tester input for a while but if nothing is reported, I'll publish the thing.
  • Jane has not been removed but the issue has been mitigated ;-)
  • To be honest, I don't see the brightness problem, so I cannot correct that. But maybe it's just me not understanding the fine points of video editing.
  • Perhaps I'll try to use 1080p for my next production.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Awesome!
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

gynephilos wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:31 pm I've been editing and I start to think that this video is getting ready for release. I'll wait for beta tester input for a while but if nothing is reported, I'll publish the thing.
  • Jane has not been removed but the issue has been mitigated ;-)
  • To be honest, I don't see the brightness problem, so I cannot correct that. But maybe it's just me not understanding the fine points of video editing.
  • Perhaps I'll try to use 1080p for my next production.
Jane is not the big issue :-) But what about "Mars Argo - Using You". Please change that one :-)

In case I can help you with providing 1080p raw material for your next production, please let me know. I have some monthly rips saved here.
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Cybertoad wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:57 pm If you are still looking for Beta testers? Let me know.
Beta testers are still welcome but the time is running out soon. I've PM'd you.
ASMRASBOO
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by ASMRASBOO »

I'm happy to Beta test for you if there's still time?