[Concept] New Cock Hero Stream/Upload Site - Based on Milovana

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

CHStream
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Concept] New Cock Hero Stream/Upload Site - Based on Milovana

Post by CHStream »

Cybertoad wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:43 pm I can appreciate that this is not your first rodeo, from my perspective I'm the guy that sponsors and built the rodeo. Not trying to be hard on you at all. But I made a living at business consulting, and have a background in business law as well as computer science. I may be old school and at age 57 many may not on listen to what I have to say. I have watched more websites fall in my years, then make it.

I am not saying you will not make it, however things have been changing very much as you are aware in the last couple of years. This industry is being hit pretty hard, as monopolies are being established and the small guys are being eaten up pretty quickly. And I am aware that many lawyers are working full time going after people using copyright material. If it was me personally I would hire an attorney before I got involved with this. Of course they're going to tell the obvious answer, and they are not going to tell you how to work around it. But I think you need to be aware of the new penalties that are out there for things like this, it used to be a slap on the wrist now they're looking to make examples. Being your website would be using with an established questionable copyright product. Well…it will be an uphill battle not producing the website but keeping it up after people realize what's happening. And the sad thing is as much as myself and others here would love to see an additional website that offers the material. There are many websites and their lawyers that would like to see it shut down as soon as possible.

I hope you make it, sorry I couldn't be more optimistic, but I tell business owners all the time, that their ventures are difficult and with risk. But usually not jail time. That and to be honest your a new member here and jumping in with both feet forward, I'm not questioning your integrity at all, but for me it does raise and eyebrow seeing someone come to a group that's been established and doing this for quite some time, and then new person popping in unknown. Call me paranoid sorry nothing personal I just will sit back and watch this develop as it does. Best of luck to you
In regards to copyright, legal issues and such: This isn't a business, it would be non-profit, and a straight out illegal platform, no denying that.

I am confident in my ability to keep my anonymity. I have some safeguards in place even in the case of server seizures.

Thanks for your words though, I understand the paranoia, I hope I can make this worthwhile for everyone. :)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

inb4 this is a massive honeypot designed to take CH creators down
CHStream
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CHStream »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:42 pm inb4 this is a massive honeypot designed to take CH creators down
Would be a rather expensive operation for a fairly small result :lol:
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

CHStream wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:02 pm
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:42 pm inb4 this is a massive honeypot designed to take CH creators down
Would be a rather expensive operation for a fairly small result :lol:
True, how many total views does the CH category have? 100 million?

That doesn't represent a significant portion of sales for these companies.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

Would LOVE to be able to unload my Mega-Sharing-Zones contents to someone / something / somewhere that makes the contents more accessible and useful to more people. Let me know if this ever comes to fruition.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:59 am Shitty developer here ready to bite off more than I can chew.
You really know how to sell yourself, mate :lol: :lol: :lol:
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

jackstock wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:39 pm You really know how to sell yourself, mate :lol: :lol: :lol:
Real g's move in silence like lasagna.
book_guy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:50 pm Would LOVE to be able to unload my Mega-Sharing-Zones contents to someone / something / somewhere that makes the contents more accessible and useful to more people. Let me know if this ever comes to fruition.
I have a Pavlovian response every time I see Fred Rogers now, thanks to you and your mega sharing zone.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

CHStream wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:56 am Offshore for the win.
If there is anything I can help, please contact me :-) My knowledge is:

git, html, css, bash (linux), ssh, automation (ansible), several content management systems (including enterprise software).
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:26 pm I have a Pavlovian response every time I see Fred Rogers now, thanks to you and your mega sharing zone.
And it's probably the case, that your Pavlovian response is, to slyly ask, "Won't you ... be my ... neighbor?" while stroking your canvas shoes, right? :fez:
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
SeulEtReveur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SeulEtReveur »

La centralisation est confortable. Mais c'est un système lourd. Le peer to peer est mieux je trouve. La communauté des CH est dynamique. Elle serait plus interactive sur Discord

Centralization is comfortable. But it's a heavy system. The peer to peer is better I find. The CH community is dynamic. She would be more interactive on Discord

But i'm not a Geek.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

SeulEtReveur wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 am La centralisation est confortable. Mais c'est un système lourd. Le peer to peer est mieux je trouve. La communauté des CH est dynamique. Elle serait plus interactive sur Discord
Discord nous espionne aussi.