Making CH videos is hard

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Making CH videos is hard

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Hah, yeah, all of those things can be a pain. I definitely feel the “song I like but can’t user in a CH” thing. With the Beatmeter Generator program, I do find the beat meters pretty easy to make, but getting all the cuts right, and right on the beats, and making them good clips, is what takes the most time for me.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Frustrating? It's the last 10% of the polish. You just notice these small mistakes, correct them, sometimes having to go through the whole pipeline from music down to the final mix and visuals. It takes time and the you do it again and again.

A smaller one would be finding contrasting enough colors and edge colors for text so that it's easy to read. Colors in general can be difficult.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

gynephilos wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:09 pm Frustrating? It’s the last 10% of the polish. You just notice these small mistakes, correct them, sometimes having to go through the whole pipeline from music down to the final mix and visuals. It takes time and the you do it again and again.

A smaller one would be finding contrasting enough colors and edge colors for text so that it’s easy to read. Colors in general can be difficult.
Yeah, the last 90% always take a lot longer than the first 90% as I tend to say, whether it’s editing, novel writing or programming. ;)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)