[Hype] Cock Hero 4-play 2 - From Fingers To Gangbangs

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Hype] Cock Hero 4-play 2 - From Fingers To Gangbangs

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Ok, so I know the subtitle could be more creative, but at least you know what you’re getting. Should show up by the end of the week, if all goes as planned. ;)

My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
aurondian
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Hype] Cock Hero 4-play 2 - From Fingers To Gangbangs

Post by aurondian »

I remember you asking for suggestions on girls last time and I'm so excited to see one of my favorites (Aidra Fox) in this line up.
And while none of the girls are on the top of my lists, they were all extremely attractive and this video really did it for me. I managed to beat it, but I worry that another video with one of my favorite girls might beat me!
Guess we gonna see if this is true haha
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

aurondian wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:50 am I remember you asking for suggestions on girls last time and I’m so excited to see one of my favorites (Aidra Fox) in this line up.
And while none of the girls are on the top of my lists, they were all extremely attractive and this video really did it for me. I managed to beat it, but I worry that another video with one of my favorite girls might beat me!
Guess we gonna see if this is true haha
Hah, yeah, Aidra is amazing. I wasn’t that familiar with her, but I actually checked her out at your suggestion, and she’s my favorite of the set. I hope you’ll enjoy this one then. It’s fully encoded and I just need to do the final test playthrough to make sure nothing weird happened to the file in the process. (Unlike last time when the sound was borked, but subtly enough that I didn’t notice right away).

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Woogity
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Woogity »

Will we see Riley with some bbc in this video??
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Woogity wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 pm Will we see Riley with some bbc in this video??
Yes, but not exclusively.