Anyone have some up to date recommendations for Handbrake?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Anyone have some up to date recommendations for Handbrake?

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I’ve just finished my next CH video (barring a final test playthrough and the Handbrake encoding for size optimization), and while I know there is a lot of old Handbrake info in the forum (which I used as a basis for optimizing my previous CH video), there were also a lot of settings that didn’t match up due to program updates, and from what I could some of them were deprecated or done in other ways and so on.

We have a ton of awesome producers here, so I was wondering if you could share some more up to date tips on how to configure things for optimum quality vs. file size and converting from the source mp4 (h.264). Currently, the file I exported from Premiere is about 2.5GB for just over a half hour, which is ridiculously big. :)

So… help please? :)

And if you know that this info is already in the forum and I’ve just missed it, I would love a pointer to it, please. Thank you!!
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Anyone have some up to date recommendations for Handbrake?

Post by Required »

3xTripleXXX wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:46 pm I’ve just finished my next CH video (barring a final test playthrough and the Handbrake encoding for size optimization), and while I know there is a lot of old Handbrake info in the forum (which I used as a basis for optimizing my previous CH video), there were also a lot of settings that didn’t match up due to program updates, and from what I could some of them were deprecated or done in other ways and so on.

We have a ton of awesome producers here, so I was wondering if you could share some more up to date tips on how to configure things for optimum quality vs. file size and converting from the source mp4 (h.264). Currently, the file I exported from Premiere is about 2.5GB for just over a half hour, which is ridiculously big. :)

So… help please? :)

And if you know that this info is already in the forum and I’ve just missed it, I would love a pointer to it, please. Thank you!!

Have you tried to adjust the "speed settings"? (on mi version is the part called "Ajustes de velocidad" in spanish)
Captura de pantalla 2019-01-12 a las 22.35.37.png
Captura de pantalla 2019-01-12 a las 22.35.37.png (889.06 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
If you decrease the "Velocidad de destino" bar, your file size should be quite smaller, keeping good quality.

That works perfect for me.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

As a rule of thumb, I use all HANDBRAKE default values, h.264, and Constant Quality RF18 (the slider tool). That's an excellent Quality/Size ratio, imo. Sometimes, it tries to clip the video, so I set the auto-crop feature to manual (with size 0 border obviously).

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Thanks for the tips, guys. :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)