[RELEASE] RedLightGreenLight - Lesbian Lovers

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

rawrrawr300
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] RedLightGreenLight - Lesbian Lovers

Post by rawrrawr300 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:39 pm Thanks for all the great feedback.

I want to make more. Does anyone have any suggestions or requests?

Do you want to see more girl girl versions?

Do you want more versions featuring one girl? If so, who?

Thanks
-digitalparkinglot
It's great to hear you still want to make more, as I think your content is some of the best in the genre. Some suggestions, since it looks like you are looking for feedback:

1) Consider adding another color (orange? purple?) to the existing three, subdividing green into slower and faster speeds. It adds some complexity, but I think the gains are worth it (see Earn Your Release as a good example of this working effectively).

2) I think this type of video is viable at shorter lengths, and I personally often prefer a shorter video where the intensity increases more rapidly. Something like the length and pace of your "Wet Dream Induction - Featuring Tracy Lindsay."

3) It might help to increase the contrast between color change scenes. I think making the "red" and even "green" scenes significantly less explicit would enhance the power of the switch to the "blue" scenes. Or at least make the difference greater when the color is about to change.

3a) Juxtaposition between different types of media is another way to accomplish this, e.g. Flux Dance 3 as a good example. It does mess with the concept towards the end by blending the two (dancing and sex), but that type of mind fuck is well appreciated.

Of course, only make what you personally enjoy.
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:39 pm I want to make more. Does anyone have any suggestions or requests?
I already like how you pace most of these videos. I like how they sometimes deny at the end.
I'd like to see more of that mix.
I'd also like to see more fakeouts, maybe a countdown to the end of an edge that somehow starts ticking slower... or resets ;)
digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:39 pm Do you want to see more girl girl versions?
Yes, and more not g/g :) just MOAR. I'm a fan of pretty much everything you've released.
digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:39 pm Do you want more versions featuring one girl? If so, who?
Sure, why not!
I personally like amber sym, but I don't think she's done anything more than softcore, and sometimes that's fine... but don't overdo it. I think you have a pretty good balance in your work so far.
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

rawrrawr300, all GREAT suggestions! :thumbsup: Nice!
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:39 pm Thanks for all the great feedback.

I want to make more. Does anyone have any suggestions or requests?

Do you want to see more girl girl versions?

Do you want more versions featuring one girl? If so, who?

Thanks
-digitalparkinglot
Wet Dream Induction - Featuring Tracy Lindsay and Ultimate Edging Challenge - Blowjob Edition are my personal favorites of yours. My preference would be for anything in the vein of either of those videos.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:39 pm Do you want more versions featuring one girl? If so, who?
I'd love to see a Michaela Isizzu one. But it may be as tricky to find scenes as it was for Guerlain though (no hardcore and limited gg scenes).

But all of these have been great. I suspect that if they were slightly shorter I'd watch them more often (you can always chain 2 short ones, but half a long one is unsatisfying).
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Noah »

Man, even replaying this is still exciting! I hope that there will be a second episode of Lesbian Lovers. Absolutely love it! Anything in the making (curious)? My favorite of your work remains the Wet Dream Induction, but this is certainly a closed second and I do really enjoy the Red Light Green Light concept! A bit more teasing dialogue would give it the finishing touch in a next version!
Spoiler: show
There are plenty videos that make me wish that it will end up with denial or a ruin, but yours make me wish for an orgasm which makes the denial even better at the end :lol:

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

I wish to second my request for a sequel to Lesbian Lovers. You can never have too much lesbian in Cock Hero videos. I highly recommend using some strapless dildo scenes with cumshots involved. Just a personal preference. :wave:
disgaea
Explorer
Explorer

Post by disgaea »

Is there a stream of this available? I'd be interested in checking it out but not looking to download
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 pm I am please to announce the release of RedLightGreenLight - Lesbian Lovers.
Wow, that was amazing. I was in the mood to teased, tormented and denied and this was perfection from start to end. At first I thought "Hey this isn't so bad. Even though it's an hour long, maybe I can make it all the way through", but then it slowly ramped up to 11 in difficultly and I thought "No way!", but somehow I still managed to make it. Partly I committed to not looking at the time, so I kept thinking "it's probably getting close to the end, just a little bit longer" (wrong!)

I'm looking forward to trying out your other videos as well after a suitable break. Thanks a lot for making this.
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

disgaea wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:11 am Is there a stream of this available? I'd be interested in checking it out but not looking to download
Just recently added to the streaming library: https://cockhero.netlify.app
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

MEGA link to this video:
https://mega.nz/file/ukVkiDaY#rBlC37Khy ... NyViedUdnw

I'll leave it up until I need the space.
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

My new EStim creation for RLGL Lesbian Lovers. Try it out.
https://mega.nz/file/S9gH0SqL#ZxL6erVfH ... pCxXhBXJuE
(Remember to import before download.)
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

puste wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm My new EStim creation for RLGL Lesbian Lovers. Try it out.
I was just wishing for this! Thank you!
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

puste wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm My new EStim creation for RLGL Lesbian Lovers. Try it out.
puste, awesome stim track! This video is a forgotten gem. DLP has another awesome lesbian video, Pussy Lickin' Good. Have you seen that one?
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20635&p=285520&hil ... od#p285520
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

I have not seen this before. But yes it is good. But it is very short. Perhaps to short for me.