Non Nude Cock Hero?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Non Nude Cock Hero?

Post by Haggard316 »

Any one thought about one of these things...like maybe alot of footage of women in yoga pants, possibly twerking, teasing...all sexy stuff. I've always wanted to see how one would turn out...I don't own any video editor and music editor software so I can't make one. But I was just thinking of a clever theme here, IDK maybe something could come out of it, I mean I'djike to see if I can go about 9 rounds with non nudity.

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Non Nude Cock Hero?

Post by doremi »

In this case, it's the WOW factor of potential none-nude footage that I question. Can it really be exciting? Are there enough to find? Sports Illustrated swimsuits videos? Victoria's Secrets runway videos? Personally, seeing a couple kiss (straight or not) is usually not sexy to me. There might be lots of footage before getting undressed, but I feel packing it all in a production might lack a progression to make the game fun.

EDIT: Thinking about it, one could pick sex scenes from mainstream tv and movies. Does a nude shoulder count?
Haggard316 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:45 amI don't own any video editor and music editor software so I can't make one.
Lots of Free/OpenSource solutions out there. Go ahead! Try it! ;-)
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

I may be wrong but this comes out of the softcore idea, right? I mean, we all want to see some nudes at some point xD
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

Alex69 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:02 am I may be wrong but this comes out of the softcore idea, right? I mean, we all want to see some nudes at some point xD
I mean...I would guess...like the first three rounds is non nude to warm you up into the 9 rounds of softcore? IDK, should I be putting this in the softcore one?

Abewa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Abewa »

PLEASE. I would love this. There are definitely plenty of scenes for this.
Abewa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Abewa »

I guess similar, but more than just twerking lol. Thanks for the share.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

The First video, just pictures it doesn't work for me but the second one I can see myself having a hard time with it cause I love Lexy Panterra...I believe I done the last 3 before.

But basically I was there was more non nude cock heros.

jamesredcool
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by jamesredcool »

When you see your video in a comment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I am working on something new (it will probably take a while seeing as i have a lot of work) wich will mostly be softcore using the knowledge i learned from making the first one.
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) I will be using nudity but also probably a lot of non nude stuff. i personally find the softcore cock hero's much more appealing. If you have some ideas/suggestions for non nude content feel free to tell me
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

I'm currently working on a cockhero.nl edition with c2.lab content. That's censored JAV in UHD.

I will cut all pixels out, so at the end, it is a cockhero without naked genitals, without any censored stuff. Would that be counted as "Non Nude Cock Hero"?

There will be "hardcore" scenes in it too, but you will never see genitals. How does that sound? If any one would like to beta-test, please PM me. I need at least 5 beta-testers.
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

zerooo wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:20 pmI will cut all pixels out, so at the end, it is a cockhero without naked genitals, without any censored stuff. Would that be counted as "Non Nude Cock Hero"?
You might be on to something, zerooo! But about Jav, perhaps try to pick moments when the girl(s) do(es) not cry. It's such a bone killer (for me at least).
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

True, maybe I do replace the whole original audio with music then :)
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

Abewa wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 pm PLEASE. I would love this. There are definitely plenty of scenes for this.
I agree with that. There are plenty of non nude videos that can be so much more arousing than generic hardcore action... like naughty smiles or tight pants... ( just some examples :rolleyes: )

Suggesting is sometimes so much more effective than other basic things...
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
jonathan0710
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jonathan0710 »

swit69 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:06 pm
Abewa wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 pm PLEASE. I would love this. There are definitely plenty of scenes for this.
I agree with that. There are plenty of non nude videos that can be so much more arousing than generic hardcore action... like naughty smiles or tight pants... ( just some examples :rolleyes: )

Suggesting is sometimes so much more effective than other basic things...
Oh man, I would love a Cock Hero with just naughty smiles. Or like a KPOP one. They'd have to be well done, but I could definitely edge haard to that stuff. Maybe I'm in the minority