[Release] Cock Hero Spec19 - The Complete Season 1

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

yshomatsu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Spec19 - Season 1

Post by yshomatsu »

I don't know how I missed this post or the hype for this project. I'm a little hesitant to start it since you mean for the 6 eps to be played together. BUT since I absolutely love story driven above all other CHs I just might give in and start watching! I'm sorry to see there wasn't much feedback early on and that discouraged you a little. I myself stop looking on the forum for a bit hoping that something to my fancy will be out next time I look. I fell into that trap/hype for Inferno 2 before it's extremely long delay (which was SO worth the wait btw) I just don't want to look everyday anymore haha.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Drossvamp wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:33 am just by having a consequence makes the role play feel compelling, but without it, its just a standard CH with a bit of text thrown in.
I say that it's the creator prerogative, and you can always change the storyline when you play if you don't like it. I often do that with Cock Hero productions that end with RUIN IT or other uninteresting consequence to my eye (and even uninteresting girl types). Looks like there are two teams in this Cock Hero world. I'm on the I WANT MY REWARD team.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

doremi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:08 pm Looks like there are two teams in this Cock Hero world. I'm on the I WANT MY REWARD team.
We should have a game where those teams can compete against each other. The winning team gets an award :lol:
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xity »

Episode 5 is done! See edit in main post. (as of writing, it's still converting, so it may take a few hours for it to be viewable)

A reminder for those of you playing to the recommended rules: if you've cum since playing, restart from the second checkpoint back (if you made it through episode 4, that would start you back at the beginning of episode 3), but I might recommend waiting until episode 6 comes out to play, so you won't have to restart from another checkpoint again.
Drossvamp wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:33 am So after doing the first episode, I stopped and asked myself, what is the consequence of orgasms in this world? i would think that without one, the whole story of saving the princess is just extra fluff tacked onto a standard CH. If you want to incorporate story into a CH, there needs to be a consequence for orgasm/cumming stated before or explained later within the series. it doesn't have to be a game over screen, the island series didn't have those and they did fine. But what the island series does have is a consequence listed, first its the,"i want to get off the island not stay." then its, "I hold the ability to give someone omnipotence." and so on. the inferno series makes theirs obvious with game overs put in at the end. Corrupted castle says you die. enslaved has the consequence of enslavement(shocker ik). just by having a consequence makes the role play feel compelling, but without it, its just a standard CH with a bit of text thrown in.
doremi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:08 pm I say that it's the creator prerogative, and you can always change the storyline when you play if you don't like it.
I agree with both of you, but Drossvamp has a good point, that it breaks the illusion a little bit. I had actually more-or-less developed an in-game world reason, but it ended up being too complicated (I built in a partial pseudo-science around how it actually works) and I didn't want to have 'boring' text scrolling across the screen for 2 minutes while you're in the middle of playing a Cock Hero. Perhaps at some point, I'll make a second edition of the first episode, or an episode zero with more information.

For now, just know that something bad storywise does happen if you cum.

If all goes well, Episode 6 will be done by end of 2018, but don't get your hopes up too much. These take time to make.
Check out my Cock Hero videos: Chroma 1, Chroma 2, Chroma 3.
My first multi-episode series project: Cock Hero Spec19 Season 1.
My latest project: Interactive Cock Hero Demos
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xity »

Episode 6 comes out tomorrow! The Season Finale! If you've been waiting for this release before starting or continuing with the series, wait no more! Rejoice!

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Post by haffin5 »

Can’t wait :-D
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Spec19 - The Complete Season 1

Post by Xity »

The Season Finale is now available! It is the most challenging episode yet, by far. So, good luck! :love:

- X
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

When I saw the final episode in the season had been released, I decided to attempt the full season in one night. I took a short break between episodes 1&2, then another break after episodes 3&4, I then took my last break (forced 15 minutes) between 5&6. I then started episode 6, and realized quite quickly that I wasn't going to make it all the way through. I will say it is now my goal to complete episode 6, and then attempt all episodes in succession again another time.

I must say, so far this 1st season does not disappoint, and I hope you decide to continue with more content and more seasons for the story.

I will likely post again when I am able to complete the storyline from season 1.

Thank you for this Xity, and I look forward to many more like it in the future.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

VonWoosen wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:17 am [...] and then attempt all episodes in succession again another time.
Seeing the length of the last episode, that seems to be quite the undertaking to me :lol:

Anyway, about finishing this season Xity, I'm just quoting Claudia Black here: "Oooh yes. I've been looking forward to this." (just imagine a very dirty sexy voice saying this)
There is no way to download this soon is there? :-D
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

Could you include the roster credit in the end roll?

I personally would like to know the trio of playmates in the episode 6.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

If it hasn't been requested yet, can we get the ability to download these videos?
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xity »

VonWoosen wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:17 am I hope you decide to continue with more content and more seasons for the story
I will see what I can do. It was a lot of work and a lot of fun. I'd have to plan out the story before continuing, and I promised I'd release Chroma 4 next, so Season 2 (if I ever get back to it -- which I hope to) will be a ways off; I also may release that all at once next time, rather than one episode at a time, which would make it take even longer.
VonWoosen wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:17 am I will likely post again when I am able to complete the storyline from season 1.
Please do!
onlytropics wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:20 pm There is no way to download this soon is there? :-D
At the moment, I'm not really sure where the best place to upload would be. I've used google drive in the past, but I'm running out of space on my google drive, so I can't upload everything there. If anyone has suggestions on where to upload for free, let me know, and I gladly will :)
s53ken wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:25 pm Could you include the roster credit in the end roll?
I don't want to in general include that since it would be too long or I may not always know who they are, but I try my best to answer questions. See below for a rough sketch of a roster for episode 6.
s53ken wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:25 pm I personally would like to know the trio of playmates in the episode 6.
I'm not sure who specifically you're refering to but roughly in order of appearance of what I can relatively quickly find:
Spoiler: show
Round 1: ???
Round 2: MilicaBlue
Round 3: Amy Lee
Round 4: Niemira
Round 5: ???
Round 6a: Vika
Round 7a: Joey Fisher
Round 6b: Angela White, Cherry Blush
Round 7b: ???
Round 8a: Gaby Iza
Round 8b: Brooklyn Chase
Round 8c: ???
Round 9(optional): ???
Round 10: Kawaii Girl
Round 11: Kimmy Granger
Round 12: Amy Lee
Round 13: Marry Queen
Round 14: Presley Hart
Round 15: ???
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Xity wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:45 am
onlytropics wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:20 pm There is no way to download this soon is there? :-D
At the moment, I'm not really sure where the best place to upload would be. I've used google drive in the past, but I'm running out of space on my google drive, so I can't upload everything there. If anyone has suggestions on where to upload for free, let me know, and I gladly will :)
My guess is that torrent and Mega are the two most-used alternatives right now. Uploading to Mega is really easy. And free.
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

+1 for Mega.nz
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xity »

Uploading now to Mega.

It should be available at this link when it's done uploading:
https://mega.nz/#F!Sr5iGADR

You will need the decryption key:
ry-BpBSrskLWETmx5K7sCg