[RELEASE] Cum Hero : The Perfect 3 : Sexy Beach

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cum Hero : The Perfect 3 : Sexy Beach

Post by doremi »

Caius Prepus wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:28 pm It worked for a time, because I had up to 68 seeders yesterday on it, but now it doesn't work anymore and I don't know why, Doremi seems to understand why someting about having no trackers...
It seems to be the exact phenomenon as what happened here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20994#p251445

In short, some torrent clients seem to only be configured to contact a tracker. If there's none, peers seeding the torrent are totally invisible to those clients.
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by BobyMac »

book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

doremi wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:58 am It seems to be the exact phenomenon as what happened here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20994#p251445

In short, some torrent clients seem to only be configured to contact a tracker. If there's none, peers seeding the torrent are totally invisible to those clients.
Aha, very intelligent problem-solving, Doremi! Thanks for the clarification. As follow-up to this new information, my suggestion to all would be, if you are having problems with downloading something via torrent, try a new torrent client. In my opinion, the most "neutral" of them all is Deluge, a free (and open-source?) project that doesn't screw with your computer's assumptions much. Get it here https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Download .
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

I recently added this file to my sharing zones, see link in .sig. Please follow the rules! which appear in the first post of the sharing zones thread.
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.