CH Audiofiles problem

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

matra530
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

CH Audiofiles problem

Post by matra530 »

Hello,

I need you help while using the Ch Audiofiles with my E-Stim System B2. If there are slow parts, the signal ist strong. But when there are quck parts the singal goes weak. Thats a little pitty. Therefor I have to adjust the the B2... and it is not a good idea to forget it. On slow part und you think your best peace will cut off....

This problems I have only while using the soundfiles.

Today I´ve tried "1 houre of madness" and 1-1 slow, good, Double Time... low...

When I´m playing lolos games, like the Estim Tower, everything is fine.

Where can be my mistake?
jonasa1368
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: CH Audiofiles problem

Post by jonasa1368 »

Hello first of im an not an experienced user of the 2B
But I have been trying to find the best stereo output settings on my 2B
I found that throdes and placement can mean alot, but ofc can vary from person to person.

I found this on a forum (unfortunately I cant remember the user name):

"Start with your box set on low power, stereo mode and have the response set to 12.
Start the audio track and adjust the volume on whatever you are playing it from till you see the bars jumping to the track.
You want them going to about 3/4 of the way across, if you go too high you will see the whole screen will flicker this is too much volume.
Next start to increase the power to what you feel is good. Don't rush it! Now try altering the response value I find lower is more throbby and higher
is more tingly and twitchy. This is a total learning curve from now on.
Try altering the volume on the track in small increments as this can totally change how the track can feel."

For me i get the best from lolo's teases with box on high power, audio bars going MAX 3/4 up and response to 12.
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

Thanks for your replay.

Ich will try it next time this way. Possible that the output from the device was to high.
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

Testet and it is better, but not as expectet. Qick parts still softer than slow part.

Do you have a soundfile that it is good for testing?

From CH Audio I have a lot saved.
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

jonasa1368 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:34 pm

For me i get the best from lolo's teases with box on high power, audio bars going MAX 3/4 up and response to 12.
That´s nearly to my settings. Lolos works are great. He should make a business out of it.
jonasa1368
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by jonasa1368 »

matra530 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:13 pm Testet and it is better, but not as expectet. Qick parts still softer than slow part.

on the regular programs eg. pulse i have to turn up the power when turning speed up as it gets/feels weaker

I did not experiment too much with the CH audio yet. But I have tried to turn up power in fast parts (2-4 a sec), then when it goes back to slow (1 a sec) and its too much power..
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

There are very goog CH Videos an good soundfiles. The problem is, that you have to start the vid and the soundfile to the same time got get synchron together. But then, it is very interesting. In this forum ist a big soundfilecollection.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20513