Cock Hero Softcore Collaboration

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bukem
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero Softcore Collaboration

Post by bukem »

I´m on this! I have a few rounds lying around on my hard drive, that i think it could be helpful for this project.

Pseudonym, i´ll DM you. Thank you for taking the time to coordinate this project! :thumbsup:
Here´s my first attempt at creating a Cock Hero_ Cock Hero Sensual Daze _ ______Hope you enjoy it! :-)
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius Prepus »

Author: Caius Prepus

Name: Pop it (lol maybe)

Lenght: 7 to 10 minutes

Song: Stripclub environnement ( Bob - We still in this bitch --- Dance LIke a stripper - Me --- juicy J bandz - Make her dance, etc.)

Models: Alix Lynx, Alana Summer, abigail Mac, Bonnie Rotten, Britney Amber, Peta Jensen, more...

Short description: Striptease in Da stripclub, from clothed to naked, Multiple clips. Multiples girls.
Perfect11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Perfect11 »

I'm interested, Pseudonym! :wave:
Spoiler: show
I'd like to propose a round featuring strapless dildos. That's so hot! I wouldn't mind to cut the good stuff if it's considered too HARD for softcore. I would just have to be very creative in the footage selection but I don't mind.

Also, I would love for my round to be an attempt to make people fail before the end (inspired by supermokkori style). So, I would see this round added at 50% to 75% into the timeline.
However, I would really need music suggestions. I would like to use an ambient instrumental track suitable for lesbian action where I can mix any kind of beats (slow, medium, past, 123, 5-1, etc...), and the music is still enjoyable and make sense.

PS: geforceguy01, do you have a GIF version of your art? That would be so cool! :-D
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

Great idea. I‘d like to contribute a round.

If there‘s still need for an intro, I could give it a try as well.
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

bukem wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:58 pm I´m on this! I have a few rounds lying around on my hard drive, that i think it could be helpful for this project.

Pseudonym, i´ll DM you. Thank you for taking the time to coordinate this project! :thumbsup:
Welcome on board!

We've already circle jerked a little in PMs but let me say publicly that your CH Sensual Daze is one of my top favourite videos of all time!
Perfect11 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:40 am I'm interested, Pseudonym! :wave:
I'd like to propose a round featuring strapless dildos. That's so hot! I wouldn't mind to cut the good stuff if it's considered too HARD for softcore. I would just have to be very creative in the footage selection but I don't mind.

Also, I would love for my round to be an attempt to make people fail before the end (inspired by supermokkori style). So, I would see this round added at 50% to 75% into the timeline.
To me it's fine. I really like strapless dildo scenes unless the girs are wearing pantyhose. But different folks different strokes...
I don't have problem with full explicitness if you teasingly work your way to it. If you include it by the end of the round, at the peak intensity or in the break to frusrate the player - it's all ok.
I've been discusing the definition of what is softcore with doremi and came to conclusion that "softcore" doesn't exactly describes what we are going for. I think the better description would be something like "only girls" with emphasis on tease. Should we change the title to something better and more accurate?

Perfect11 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:40 am However, I would really need music suggestions. I would like to use an ambient instrumental track suitable for lesbian action where I can mix any kind of beats (slow, medium, past, 123, 5-1, etc...), and the music is still enjoyable and make sense.
Maybe others can help with that. I have a hard time finding fitting music to my videos too.
Mr123 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:51 am Great idea. I‘d like to contribute a round.

If there‘s still need for an intro, I could give it a try as well.
Very good!
No one is working on intro round as far as I know. You are free to go for it.

I'll keep updating the first post so everyone can easily see what is being worked on at the moment and how the porject pregresses.
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Indeed, Amazing cover art, geforceguy01. :yes:

Well, you know what, the more you stare at it, these girls start to dance for you. Just need a little imagination. :lol:
HokProf3000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HokProf3000 »

Very good! :yes:
BandaiVærk
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius Prepus »

Thinking about a tiltle, something about duality could include different kind of round.

What about : "Naughty and nice" or "Black and white"

That would give 2 concepts to work around and probably more freedom than 1 central concept.

Just trowing the idea in. Feel free to discard it if not applicable.

My round is pretty naughty by the way, as much naughty as softcore can be I guess :-P
Perfect11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Perfect11 »

This is the best I could do instead of actually recording the girls in front of a green screen. :lol:
PrimeSwitch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by PrimeSwitch »

I'd actually be down to do a round, I just won't have time to work on it till mid-September. 8-)
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Ohh this seems interesting. As a young man growing up on skinamax and as a psudonymn fan I'd like to take a shot at a round. I have a few rounds actually sitting around that I never really finished up all the way, I think a few of them are on the softcore side. I could tweak up one or them or make a new round if interested.

I'd take a discord invite as well also to help with ideas, though not sure on how well my times matching up with everyone.

On the technical side, do you guys have the video settings you want to work with? Height, width, bitrate and type, like h264/mp4 container? Also, how would you like to work in the beats/meter to be consistent, do you want to basically take the round finished off along with a beat track and/or tease text timestamps and then work that in when doing the final edit, or do you want to just have it in the round baked in?
VisualOpening
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VisualOpening »

If there's still a spot left I would love to make a round. :w00t: I exclusively watch softcore cock hero videos and Audition is my absolute favourite, followed closely by Psytrance and Girlfriends.

I've only ever made a few experimental cock hero videos before but I think I have a good eye for it. It would be great to focus on a single round as I don't have the time to make a whole production.

Please also add me to the Discord server.
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

PrimeSwitch wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 am I'd actually be down to do a round, I just won't have time to work on it till mid-September. 8-)
Cool! Let us know once you'll have time to do it. We will see if more rounds will be still needed by that time.
desertfox wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:56 am Ohh this seems interesting. As a young man growing up on skinamax and as a psudonymn fan I'd like to take a shot at a round. I have a few rounds actually sitting around that I never really finished up all the way, I think a few of them are on the softcore side. I could tweak up one or them or make a new round if interested.
You are always welcomed to join us Deserfox!
desertfox wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:56 am On the technical side, do you guys have the video settings you want to work with? Height, width, bitrate and type, like h264/mp4 container? Also, how would you like to work in the beats/meter to be consistent, do you want to basically take the round finished off along with a beat track and/or tease text timestamps and then work that in when doing the final edit, or do you want to just have it in the round baked in?
Your round should be at least 720p and high quality render since I'll have to re-render all videos when completing the project.

When it comes to beats, the easiest way is to send me the video without beats and then send me the beats mp3. I'll easily remake your beats so it's consistent throughout the whole video. If you can't create beat patterns for some reason, send me beat pattern numbers with timestamps and I'll try to figoure out what you've meant.

The teasing text is up to you, but maybe we will need to atleast choose the same font, size etc. first. We will figoure it out.

Give me more information about the round that you'll likely deliver after you decide so I can add it to the first post.

VisualOpening wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 pm If there's still a spot left I would love to make a round. :w00t: I exclusively watch softcore cock hero videos and Audition is my absolute favourite, followed closely by Psytrance and Girlfriends.

I've only ever made a few experimental cock hero videos before but I think I have a good eye for it. It would be great to focus on a single round as I don't have the time to make a whole production.

Please also add me to the Discord server.
Great! Take a look at EDIT and EDIT2 in the first post for more information and possibly for inspiration.
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

BTW we have 3 almost finished rounds. Each of them is close to 10 minutes long.

I would like to encourage other authors to create shorter rounds. Let's say 3-5 minutes.
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by BobyMac »

Just wanna say I support this 100%