Cock Hero Suggestions

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

SilentSix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Cock Hero Suggestions

Post by SilentSix »

Hello everyone! I'm currently in the process of making a CH video. It would be my first one ever! :-D I would really love your support in helping me help you! So what would you guys want to see? Who would you want to be featured in the video? Etc. Let me know if you guys have suggestions!

-SS :wave:
Stay safe! :-)
My Teases
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero Suggestions

Post by Liquid »

This could be useful to you:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20987
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Just no fat, ugly, hairy, old chicks. :no:
As for other suggestions, not sure what all you have, is there a story to this Cock Hero? Is there a theme? But I can suggest other things NOT to do. If you are making a beat meter in your Cock Hero make sure the beat sounds actually line up with the meter and never start a round with the beats already hitting the center of the meter. The player should see them coming from the side of the screen before it is actually time to fap. Also be sure the beat sound can clearly be heard over the music. I have watched many Cock Heroes where the music just drowns out the beat sounds. Make sure that all text is in a font that is not hard to read and has a black outline around it so it doesn't blend into the background. And make sure you don't make the beats to complex. I have seen many where the beats go 5-3-7 or some other overly complex pattern of beats and people are just like "What the Fuck!? I thought this was Cock Hero, not Guitar Hero on Expert difficulty!" :lol: I'm sure if you can avoid making the mistake that many others have made like those ones I pointed out you can make a good Cock Hero. :-)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

+1K to what Rule63MePlease and Liquid say! :yes:
Woogity
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Woogity »

In order of importance:
-bigger and blacker cocks
-other things
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Oh yeah, one more thing I should add. Make sure all text on screen is actually on the screen long enough to read it. I have seen many Cock Heroes where there is a lot of text but it is only shown for about half a sec. I think a good "rule of thumb" as they say is to have the text on screen long enough for you to read it out loud 3 times.
HollandXH
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HollandXH »

Hey There! I'm currently working on one as well and I can tell so far that it's the best thing when you just make a Cock Hero video based on what YOU love. May sound a bit selfish, but in the end, you are the one creating it, so you might as well be the most passionate about it.

Like people said before me, keep the beat really simple. We're not trying to achieve world records when it comes to complexity. The main goal is to make people cum and they will probably be distracted when the beat is to hard to maintain. Also make sure the quality is fine and everything is clear to read and see.

Final thing: make the video as long as it has to be. Don't think 'hey, here's this one clip where it's over two hours, which means I have to do the same thing'. It doesn't matter if it's 20, 30, 40 minutes (or even longer), as long as it all makes sense :)

Good luck my man!!
Creator of Cock Hero: '2019: A Sperm Odyssey'

And maybe, just maybe, creator of a new one?