Is there anything new similar to Champions of Cocknia?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Is there anything new similar to Champions of Cocknia?

Post by doremi »

sharko78 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 pm thanks for the tips! Is there anything new similar to Champions of Cocknia? Loved that.
It depends on what you mean by 'NEW'. :lol: These productions take so much time to produce that you have to revisit and give some love to slightly older productions. ;-)

That being said, the Cock Hero Inferno Canto I & II are the closest in style, Canto II being released in December 2017 is relatively quite new.
Cock Hero Inferno Canto 1 - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=19030
Cock Hero Inferno Canto 2 - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20422

The COCK HERO ISLAND Series has an interesting story line, less Dragon and Dungeon style unless you consider Riley Reid a GODDESS. :-D
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Is there anything new similar to Champions of Cocknia?

Post by book_guy »

Just off the top of my head, some CH's with plot-lines ... and (some of them) something of the fantasy-D&D-sci-fi genre ...

Island 1 - 4, Fantasy 1 - 4, Enslavement, Blue Magic Challenge 1 & 2, Prime (University, World)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Drossvamp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I'm not too big on this fetish
Sub/Slave(s): If I had one he would be making pizza, But trying to be a mistress isn't really my forte.

Re: Is there anything new similar to Champions of Cocknia?

Post by Drossvamp »

Not new but I think CH:Conquest had a narrative to it. It’s only available on emporium tho(which I am not a part of), so don’t quote me on that.