(REQUEST) ADOBE TUTORIAL CH

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mortyandrick1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

(REQUEST) ADOBE TUTORIAL CH

Post by mortyandrick1 »

I have searched alot for tutorials but they have been confusing so far or use sony vegas. I have gathered many video clips but putting it together is overwhelming. I have Adobe Suite and was wondering if anyone else uses Adobe to make their videos. If so could somone write up a tutorial?
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: (REQUEST) ADOBE TUTORIAL CH

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I’m using Adobe Premiere (and AfterEffects once the core video/music is done). It’s interesting figuring it all out again after not using Premiere seriously for almost 20 years. However, you can find tons of tutorials on YouTube. Look for ones for the specific task you’re looking to do, like synching to music, or making a music video, or basic workflow, stuff like that. Premiere is so widely used that while tutorials out there aren’t going to be on CH specifically, there’s a wealth of information on how to do just about anything you want.

As for the actual beatmeter, I’m using kerkeslave’s BeatMeter Generator software (here’s the thread for the newest version: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20469), which makes creating beat patterns with audio, message and graphics a breeze, ready for importing into Premiere. Just make sure you set the framerate of the beat pattern in the settings to match the framerate of your video.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)