Enquiry to all CH creators

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Enquiry to all CH creators

Post by Terminus Est »

Hi, and my congratulations to all of you CH creators who helped me when I was down and made me happier when I was in top form, but still kinda lonely :-D

I can't imagine (well, I can in fact, having worked in IT for years, but still ...) the amount of time and work you dedicated to this community !

I am in a rare high in my life currently, and thought I'd be happy to spend some time and energy to repay you all for your efforts, so without further ado, let me spill the beans ...

I have the time and the energy to help some of you guys by suggesting what I think are good songs and good videos (from which to extract chosen bits using your talents), so I was thinking of starting a thread where I'd post links to the videos (mostly on Pronhub and Spangbang) and songs (on Utube) I feel would make for a good CH scene.

Sometimes, I'd post a combination song-video that I think would make my day, but more often, it'd be either a video or a song.

Of course, the goal is you're free to use it as you see fit (or not) : we would just need a way to prevent three succeding CH's using the same clip ;)

Let me know what you think of it and, again, my deepest thanks to all of you creators :-)

PS : I forgot to mention being without a job for quite some time, I lack the hardware and skills to create a CH by myself, which explains this thread.
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Enquiry to all CH creators

Post by Pseudonym »

For me, finding good music is probably the biggest bottleneck of the whole creation process so it could be potentialy very helpful to have a big and ever growing list of preselected songs by fans.
Maybe in form of Youtube playlist rather than links so authours could listen to it while doing something else?
But that would mean that someone would have to manage it.
I'm not sure... just throwing ideas out there...

The problem with videos on PH is bad quality because they are re-encoded and lot of the videos are named differently than the source material which makes it sometimes quite hard to find original HD version.
To make it work it would be best to always add name of the original video.

I wouldn't bother with making sure that same clip or song isn't used more than once. Every author can have very different take on it. Also it's another reason why it would make sense to create really big lists.
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

Making a playlist (Youtube or whatever else) with your suggestions is a good idea indeed. Even better - multiple playlists if you want to suggest different kinds of music for different kinds of videos, e.g. what you'd like to see in hardcore-oriented CH and what in softcore-only one.
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

YouTube-Playlists is a very good idea. Although tastes are different, it would help to find music that fits.
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

There are free video editing software if you want to try packaging rounds just to see how it goes. Also, Vegas has sales from time to time and you can get a full version (although it's the previous version, but still excellent) for $20.