Most difficult CH video?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

allmynaughtythings
Explorer
Explorer

Most difficult CH video?

Post by allmynaughtythings »

In your opinion, what's the most difficult CH video?
hedgehog
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Most difficult CH video?

Post by hedgehog »

My TOP-3:

- CH Like a Virgin
- CH Cum Challenge 3
- Stroker Edge Babes

It works for me. All of them. Everytime.

CH ISLAND was awesome when I saw it for the first time.
Lanyx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Lanyx »

CH Fail
Any of the Max series.
SpecialAgentJackBauer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SpecialAgentJackBauer »

Fucking this Sound, No Mercy, Fail, the Max series.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

We really need to come up with an official difficulty scoring system for CHs. 8-)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Rule63MePlease wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:51 pm We really need to come up with an official difficulty scoring system for CHs. 8-)
While a good idea, I don't really think it's possible. For one simple reason: What is difficult and not is sooooo subjective.

Sure, for most people, fast beats and explicit content is typically more challenging than slower pace and more softcore images, but in the end of the day, what dictates difficulty is how sexy each player finds the content. For me, some of the most difficult parts in all of CH has been slower sections that happens to have girls and/or story that really gets to me.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

I pretty much agree with janmb. To have a consistent rating, we need a volunteer to rate all the Cock Hero productions so the scale becomes consistent. Then we can individually find out where are our own EASY, MEDIUM & HARD levels relative to that scale. It's a tough job, but someone got to do it. :innocent: :lol:

Then, there'll be people that don't want to find out how easy or hard a new Cock Hero production is, so spoiler alerts are mandatory. :-D
Last edited by doremi on Thu May 03, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lanyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lanyx »

SpecialAgentJackBauer wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:02 am Fucking this Sound, No Mercy, Fail, the Max series.
How could I forget Fucking this Sound. One of my favs. No Mercy as well is crazy hard for me.
Mr B
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr B »

doremi wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:39 pmTo have a consistent rating, we need a volunteer to rate all the Cock Hero productions so the scale becomes consistent. Then we can individually find out where are our own EASY, MEDIUM & HARD levels relative to that scale.
I don't see it working. Say i rate all the Cock Hero's. I rate stuff with simple beats higher then those with complicated beats (i find them harder, since my focus remains on the action, rather then the beatmeeter.) and i also rate cute faces, small tits, and tight buts higher then large tits, and big buts. You agree with me on the beats, but not on the tits n' ass. This will make some videos that i rate as very hard, actually very hard, for you as well, but others, not so much, depending on the mix of video to the beats. And so on.

A tag system, might work better. Descriptive stuff, like what type of beat, model content, music style, and so on. But i doubt it would get us all the way.
A bunch of testers, and their individual scores published, and you would "learn" what combinations of testers get you the most reliable result, perhaps. In the end, not feasible.
The best way will probably remain to be, try them all. Terminate and delete, if the content doesn't do it for you.
Rouquinoux
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rouquinoux »

For me I would say "Cock hero - sensual daze".
In general the most difficult, for me, are CH with beats following an edge, but I love that :lol:
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

I had talked about this kind of thing in another post a long time ago and the idea was to have the difficulty system in 2 parts. A technical rating and a subjective rating. The technical rating would of course be based on the beats/time/rounds/beat changes etc... We would need to come up with a set number of points for the different parts of a round as well as the total time of the round and the total number of beats. Is it harder to have more beats in a shorter amount of time, or less beats but for a longer amount of time? And how much should the breaks between round take away from the overall technical difficulty of the CH? There is a lot of things to think about and figure out. But it can be done. A system can be made that works. :yes:
The 2nd part, the subjective rating will be based on the content and people will rate the rounds based on different things. Again we would need to come up with different categories of things for people to rate.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

I was going to talk about the CH Max series due to the speed of the beats (and the content isn't half bad either).

However Julie's CH Frenzy is also hard as is edge hero by kaladin2k, if you find edging again and again a challenge.