[App Release] Cock Hero Player

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [App Release] Cock Hero Player

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Oh yeah, that is way better. :thumbsup:
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

For creating beats, it would be pretty tedious to manually place each beat and it would be tricky getting it right on beat. So an idea would be to have a pattern system where the user can create different patterns with beats like 1-1 and 123-123 and then those patterns can be placed in sequence. If the user had to provide the bpm for the music, it could make sure that the beats are right on beat. If the user doesn't know the bpm, the program could just play the music and have the user tap a key to the beat and it would calculate the bpm using the average time between key presses. Using patterns, the player could display what pattern is coming up so that the user knows about the beat change. There could also be an option to have the beat meter fade out when a pattern have repeated X number of times, and have it fade back in, before a beat change.

I got some experience with Unity, so if you perhaps need some help feel free to ask.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

There should be libraries that will do BPM analysis for you too, like the Beatmeter Generator software does.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
theBigO
Explorer
Explorer

Post by theBigO »

SkyHill wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 pm For creating beats, it would be pretty tedious to manually place each beat and it would be tricky getting it right on beat. So an idea would be to have a pattern system where the user can create different patterns with beats like 1-1 and 123-123 and then those patterns can be placed in sequence. If the user had to provide the bpm for the music, it could make sure that the beats are right on beat. If the user doesn't know the bpm, the program could just play the music and have the user tap a key to the beat and it would calculate the bpm using the average time between key presses. Using patterns, the player could display what pattern is coming up so that the user knows about the beat change. There could also be an option to have the beat meter fade out when a pattern have repeated X number of times, and have it fade back in, before a beat change.

I got some experience with Unity, so if you perhaps need some help feel free to ask.
Nice idea, adding to the Trello for development. And as soon as the app fleshes out a bit more i will have a better idea of what help in unity will be necessary. I appreciate it.
qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by qDot »

Hey! Project lead of https://buttplug.io here. Feel free to poke me if you'd like to talk sex hardware/teledildonics support. Happy to help out on that front.

We've already got 3 video players wired up for that (Syncydink, ScriptPlayer, and Kodi/VLC through plugins), always happy to add more to the pile!
BrushieStroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BrushieStroke »

Any chance of this getting a 32bit release for those of us with limited hardware?