[RELEASE] EARN YOUR RELEASE

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] EARN YOUR RELEASE

Post by blondie88 »

I absolutely loved this, especially the blowjob sequences, but one thing I didn't really understand:
Spoiler: show
It said there would be a very short time to cum at the end, so when the "cum now" screen appeared, i finished really quickly, but then the video carried on? Was that purely so if you couldn't finish in time, you were forced to continue with the edging again? Because once you have edged this much and something tells you it is ok now to cum... takes 2 seconds :) There was no way i was going to continue. But I was a little disappointed to see that the video did in fact carry on.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

Excellent work. Very exciting to watch, loved the concept of being "trained," the other concept that there was an over-arching narrative (though somewhat obvious; nevertheless, its mere EXISTENCE is the important part) which ties together scenes, making the progress from one to the next scene or chapter or round have some MEANING rather than merely going forward because time does (I suggest giving even greater meaning and reasoning, behind why one scene moves to the next, as one possible improvement for future films); I love the new type of beat-meter, and the subtle use of colors to let the viewer know what's coming next. The scene selection, the background sounds and music, all that stuff, was very well done. Obviously some of the innovations and changes won't apply directly to a more standard cock-hero-genre film, but they're great innovations anyway, with their advantages used to their utmost here. Great work! Additionally, the MAIN innovation, that you have created an entirely new genre in and of itself -- a genre in which edging is really a higher priority than in most past cock-hero genre films, and in which the up-to-the-edge then down-from-it cycle is emphasized -- is very welcome. I recall the thrill I experienced with the original Stroker Edge films' appearances. This gives me the same degree of excitement. Thanks for your thinking outside the box, and your work in fulfilling that thinking! Do more, please please please!

An aside: I am (personally) still a bit confused about the concepts of (1) edging, versus (2) holding the edge. I wonder how other people define them or utilize them in their playing through of the required stimuli in this type of video. It seems to me that the two are the same thing, the only distinction being that the latter is temporally more extended than the former (understanding, as well, that there are instructions in this particular video that the player should MOVE TOWARD the edge, but that concept is better understood, I think and temporally must be a bit previous to the problematic one, for me). I don't mind the fact that you use the two different ideas as two different goals (or challenges, or instructions, or call-it-whatever) in this video, since a viewer can essentially decide for himself what to do to accomplish instruction (1) as opposed to (2). But I wonder whether I'm maybe missing a concept? I would think that I "got it" entirely, except that after some of item (2), you go straight into stroking -- which, by definition, could not be possible, at least under my personal definition of (2). If you're AT the edge and then MUST stimulate, you MUST cum, right? Unless of course you really were NOT exactly AT the edge in the first place, at the moment when the required stimulation was then applied. So, if you aren't AT the edge when you are doing (2) (or doing (1), for that matter) then what are you doing, and what are the definitions of (1) and (2)? Food for thought, discussion.

Total A-star A-plus top job! Looking forward to more more more!
:w00t:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
edgefan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by edgefan »

Thank you, blondie88!

Explanation:
Congratulations for finishing within the limited time frame. Why did you think you should continue with edging? "Cum now" is not followed by any edging instructions. As stated in the rules you have to follow the instructions to the letter. Even to continue stroking while and after cumming. This should be normal otherwise we are talking about a ruined orgasm. The duration of the stroking may be considered by some to be satisfying for getting it all out and by others as a short so called "post orgasm torture". Whatever the personal sensation, this is part of the challenge and should be feasible to gain the complete player experience.
blondie88 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:59 am I absolutely loved this, especially the blowjob sequences, but one thing I didn't really understand:
It said there would be a very short time to cum at the end, so when the "cum now" screen appeared, i finished really quickly, but then the video carried on? Was that purely so if you couldn't finish in time, you were forced to continue with the edging again? Because once you have edged this much and something tells you it is ok now to cum... takes 2 seconds :) There was no way i was going to continue. But I was a little disappointed to see that the video did in fact carry on.
Last edited by edgefan on Thu May 03, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edgefan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgefan »

Thank you book_guy!

You already understood the concept.
EDGE - Moving toward the edge (the closest point to orgasm without cumming) and reaching it just before the timer runs out
STAY - You are already at the edge. Hold it. Get even closer, which is only possible here.

These need to be two different goals. Otherwise you wouldn't know when to reach the edge. Before a STAY there is always an EDGE.

But one thing is wrong. I never used STROKE directly after STAY. That wouldn't make sense as it's not doable. Every STAY is followed by 10 sec. STOP (then STROKE again) or a 5 sec. STOP (then EDGE again). That's what most people are capable of. However, I have heard of guys who need at least 30 seconds to recover after an edge, but unfortunately I can not accommodate everyone in this concept as this is a challenge.

book_guy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pm An aside: I am (personally) still a bit confused about the concepts of (1) edging, versus (2) holding the edge. I wonder how other people define them or utilize them in their playing through of the required stimuli in this type of video. It seems to me that the two are the same thing, the only distinction being that the latter is temporally more extended than the former (understanding, as well, that there are instructions in this particular video that the player should MOVE TOWARD the edge, but that concept is better understood, I think and temporally must be a bit previous to the problematic one, for me). I don't mind the fact that you use the two different ideas as two different goals (or challenges, or instructions, or call-it-whatever) in this video, since a viewer can essentially decide for himself what to do to accomplish instruction (1) as opposed to (2). But I wonder whether I'm maybe missing a concept? I would think that I "got it" entirely, except that after some of item (2), you go straight into stroking -- which, by definition, could not be possible, at least under my personal definition of (2). If you're AT the edge and then MUST stimulate, you MUST cum, right? Unless of course you really were NOT exactly AT the edge in the first place, at the moment when the required stimulation was then applied. So, if you aren't AT the edge when you are doing (2) (or doing (1), for that matter) then what are you doing, and what are the definitions of (1) and (2)? Food for thought, discussion.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

BY FAR the best instructional CH ever made. Simple as that.

Possibly the best editing thus far as well, clean, timed, and faultless from start to end.

PLEASE

MAKE

MORE!

:love:

edgefan wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:02 pmHowever, I have heard of guys who need at least 30 seconds to recover after an edge, but unfortunately I can not accommodate everyone in this concept as this is a challenge.
Yeah, recovery times definitely vary from person to person. Also, at least for me, it takes a lot longer for an edge to subside after holding, compared to a single, instant edge.
Last edited by janmb on Thu May 03, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

book_guy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pmAn aside: I am (personally) still a bit confused about the concepts of (1) edging, versus (2) holding the edge. I wonder how other people define them or utilize them in their playing through of the required stimuli in this type of video. It seems to me that the two are the same thing, the only distinction being that the latter is temporally more extended than the former (understanding, as well, that there are instructions in this particular video that the player should MOVE TOWARD the edge, but that concept is better understood, I think and temporally must be a bit previous to the problematic one, for me). I don't mind the fact that you use the two different ideas as two different goals (or challenges, or instructions, or call-it-whatever) in this video, since a viewer can essentially decide for himself what to do to accomplish instruction (1) as opposed to (2). But I wonder whether I'm maybe missing a concept? I would think that I "got it" entirely, except that after some of item (2), you go straight into stroking -- which, by definition, could not be possible, at least under my personal definition of (2). If you're AT the edge and then MUST stimulate, you MUST cum, right? Unless of course you really were NOT exactly AT the edge in the first place, at the moment when the required stimulation was then applied. So, if you aren't AT the edge when you are doing (2) (or doing (1), for that matter) then what are you doing, and what are the definitions of (1) and (2)? Food for thought, discussion.
I understand the confusion and you are probably not the only one.

For me, and I like to believe this is the most common opinion, the answers are these:

- Edge = juuuuuust before the point of no return. How close is up to how risky you want to play, but any real further stimulation should push you over - or at least make it exceedingly hard to avoid.

- Edging, in this video = yellow sections = stroking up TO the edge. In other words, reaching it.

- Holding should be fairly clear = getting to that point of almost no return and apply whatever little stimulation required to more or less hover there, not falling back down too far and not going over. No one can probably do a perfect hovering, at least not very close - so for practical purposes, holding tends to end up as a constant series of peaks, as close as possible in time (at least once per second imo) and falling away as little as possible. A constant level hover is easier with single finger in my experience, but even that doesn't work perfectly over long durations.

In conclusion, "edging" is generally used a little varied across various authors. Some use it as in "getting TO the edge", and some use it as a synonym for holding/riding the edge. In this case the former.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This is amazing - A masterpiece.

The 5-second on 5-second off then 3-second on/off is amazing! Do more of this - Your scene selections were wonderful, pacing was torturously on-target. What a great time!

The yellow and purple edging and holding wasn't a big deal for me - I just treated the yellow as 'edge and if you get there, hold on' and the purple as 'keep edging'. I liked the color-coded top of the circle indicating what was coming up next. Nice touch that took me a while to catch on to.

Thank you for making this!
CamLee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by CamLee »

Huge fan of the circle meter! Made an account just to give you props. Any plans to make a second? I'd love to see this turn into a series :-)
edgefan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgefan »

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I have rough plans for a second and this might turn into a series.
But I am still searching in vain for any contributors.
CamLee wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:01 am Huge fan of the circle meter! Made an account just to give you props. Any plans to make a second? I'd love to see this turn into a series :-)
InToDe3p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InToDe3p »

Yes, like many others, perfect video in every way!

For me it takes more than a 3-5 seconds to get to edge again after I have been on the edge and "cooled down" a bit. But everything except the quick 3 seconds edge, stop, edge, which was difficult for me to follow to the letter, was perfect!

I hope you continue this to a series! You have a real talent for this :)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

InToDe3p wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:31 pm Yes, like many others, perfect video in every way!

For me it takes more than a 3-5 seconds to get to edge again after I have been on the edge and "cooled down" a bit. But everything except the quick 3 seconds edge, stop, edge, which was difficult for me to follow to the letter, was perfect!

I hope you continue this to a series! You have a real talent for this :)
How can you "get cooled down a bit" in 3 seconds?

For me, it's more of the opposite (and probably intended) problem of not really getting down much from the last edge at all. Those 3 second sequences pretty much turns into a single stroke to re-edge for my part :D

Re-edge... hmmm, I should probably patent that word lol
roobie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roobie »

OK everyone, I think we have the winner. This is the best cock hero I've seen.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

roobie wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:55 pm OK everyone, I think we have the winner. This is the best cock hero I've seen.
Yeah I liked it too ... but there are others that may be JUST AS good, no? Yes? Argument ensues, chat amongst yu'selves ...
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wellrested »

This was the best new CH I've seen in quite a while.

Play #2 was also good - except that the 2nd time the instructions felt a bit overkill. I suspect this may improve even more if it had shorter instructions.
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

Nice stuff. It remember me some JOI dated from Ms.Julie.

Anyone have some video from brookelynne briar to share ?

Thanks!