I figured I would find help here quicker...

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

villainstudios
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

I figured I would find help here quicker...

Post by villainstudios »

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum but I figured since this is a cock hero video it would be accepted and answered quicker. First thanks for the help any of you can provide. The problem is this is my first video and I am using Adobe After Effects for the beat meter, I generate the beats in beat generator and then turn the wav file back to an mp3 file because for some reason AE doesnt allow wav files. So when I am done with the beat meter and it renders each meter is coming out between 2-4 gigs. I have 11 songs in the project so you can take that and understand how many gigs this is and thats not counting the 1080p and 4k videos.

What am I doing wrong? When I go to render the settings are on best but I thought about moving it down to draft but I dont really know what that would do to the meter and whether it would lower the size, so any help would be awesome, again thanks.
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: I figured I would find help here quicker...

Post by Caius Prepus »

Check the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6FOuC0g7_w

The after effect file is supposed to be a small file that you import to your Premiere Pro.

You do not render the effect than import it than re-render if ever this is the problem.

Save the beatmeter as a After effect file than import in Premiere.

Hope it helps
villainstudios
Explorer
Explorer

Post by villainstudios »

Okay I found the problem but have another question, I was using this video to make the first one, my mistake was not changing 'lossless' in the output module and this is where my second question comes in, in the video it says windows media player to select that but its not there, the only options I really have are avi or quicktime, I have been using avi all this time. So to that effect am I doing something wrong?
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

Since you probably embed this video (the beatbar) into another video (the actual cock hero video) I wouldn't use anything lossy - that way you would lose quality twice.

My recommendation: If your beatbar has transparent parts, go with mov (as far as I know the only format supporting alpha channels), otherwise avi.

If you really want to save it lossy (not enough disk space), don't use the integrated Render Queue but send it to Media Encoder instead (if you have it).

(All of this is based on my usual workflow, it is by no means meant to be "the only way", it's just how I do it and so far it worked pretty well: Audition --> After Effects --> Premiere --> Media Encoder)