[Announcement] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Announcement] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3

Post by gynephilos »

Cock Hero Female Pleasure Vol 3 is in the works. Just wanted to let you know. I'm not giving any release dates yet. I've compiled and mixed the soundtrack and made the initial video edit. I'm currently doing the overlay graphics. One big part that is still missing is mixing in the video sound, you know, moaning and wet noises.

NEW Preview video available: https://spankbang.com/24681/video/cock+ ... +preview+1

Really, if you don't want to be spoiled, don't look at the spoilers :-D
Spoiler: show
IFM girls: Gizelle Z, Julie Y, Tasmara, Viscous N. Music: donkeyboy, Ellie Goulding, Maria Takeuchi, MRT, K's Choice, Power Glove, Sugababes.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Announcement] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3

Post by gynephilos »

Yeah yeah yeah. Text is really interesting but a preview video does things that text could not. Enjoy the first three minutes: https://spankbang.com/24681/video/cock+ ... +preview+1
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

Very nice! How do you build the beats and the beatmeter? I'm still struggeling with that one in my videos, that's why all my videos have the same beats. :-)
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

zerooo wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:00 pm Very nice! How do you build the beats and the beatmeter? I'm still struggeling with that one in my videos, that's why all my videos have the same beats. :-)
Thanks!

I do my editing on Linux. My workflow: 1. Create the music mix. 2. Place the beats along the music. 3. I have a custom script that generates the beatmeter graphics (one very long image file) from the beat sound track. 3. Edit the video based on the music. 4. Add the scrolling beatmeter using the beatmeter graphics. 5. Add all the graphical bits. 6. Refine until at an acceptable level and no mistakes left.

This way I get a custom beatmeter tailored to my video.
DancingWithMadness
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DancingWithMadness »

Looking forward to the video. I can't imagine the time and energy it takes to accomplish something like this. But I do appreciate it. Thanks!
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Good news everyone! I have just completed the editing. All the pieces are there now. Next, I will encode the thing and check that everything renders as it should. Not today though :-D
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

hey there. I love your previous vids. hoping this one will be ready soon!
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

I am super sorry friends! I has been taking longer than I expected :-( And the thing is like 95% done. I just haven't had the time to finish this and there's always that motivational aspect to these things.

Good news: I reviewed the work and it really is 95% complete but there are certain things that I want to polish.

I'm writing to state that the thing is still in the making. Let's say it will be finished by the end of the year, but I hope a lot sooner.

PS. froog, your head-up message brings this release a bit closer to reality.
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

I'm rendering the release candidate now. The changes that I had planned were truly minor. I hope this will be released soon, but you know me :lol: