Looking for E-Stim-ers to beta test a new work

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Looking for E-Stim-ers to beta test a new work

Post by digitalparkinglot »

I am looking for a few people with E-Stim equipment to beta test something I've been working on for quite a while.

It's a softcore compilation video set to music with a E-Stim track.

I built myself a MidiStim rig that I found on the SmartStim site and I LOVE it. I'm frigging addicted now.

I'm looking for others who have purchased commercially available rigs and/or built their own rigs to test out the video I have been putting together.

For my set up I play mine with VLC through the computer with headphones connected to the front left and right channels and my E-Stim rig connected to the rear left and right channels. I get to watch and listen to the video while sending delightful electrical pulses through my sensitive parts. One stop shopping...no syncing. Oh Man!

I plan to produce the final video in a couple different configurations.
1) All in one...video, music, and E-Stim all in one .mp4
2) Separated...video and music in one .mp4 and E-Stim track on separate .mp3 with a count down in the video for syncing.

This current title I'm working on isn't a Cock Hero style video with pulses for strokes. It's more like your eyes are being teased by the most beautiful and sexy women while your junk is constantly being edged over and over again.

If you are interested PM me and tell me about your set up. I'm going to want feedback so I can fine tune my final releases.

Thanks,
-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Looking for E-Stim-ers to beta test a new work

Post by blondie88 »

Sorry for not contributing to your actual post, but would you mind linking to the place that showed you how to set up and build your rig? I tried building my own Estim a long time ago but it didn't really work out. Would love to try again so i can participate in things like this. Thanks!
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

depends what type of estim your creating but i would be interested
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CH Hero »

PM sent
hedonist69420
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by hedonist69420 »

I would love to assist. I just ordered an Estim 2B unit that should be arriving next week. I am new to e-stim but very interested/curious about audio and audio/video stim'ing.

So if you still are looking for beta testers I would be happy to participate
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

PM sent too
Always interested in new estim content! :)
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Love to Beta Test for you ..... Mac and 2B .... Plenty of time and interest.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

blondie88 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:33 am Sorry for not contributing to your actual post, but would you mind linking to the place that showed you how to set up and build your rig? I tried building my own Estim a long time ago but it didn't really work out. Would love to try again so i can participate in things like this. Thanks!
This site has been mostly down lately, but if you get lucky you might be able to get in.
http://smartstim.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 36e2f2c135
I didn't use the exact same parts (very similar) and it works great. I could let you know the parts I used if you run into any sourcing problems.

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

NIce to see more e-stim content being made, would love to try it out :-) I've got the ElectraStim SensaVox as well as a custom stereostim build to run it on. As an aside, I personally find it easier to sync video and audio if they start at the exact same time, rather than having a countdown but YMMV.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 pm
blondie88 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:33 am Sorry for not contributing to your actual post, but would you mind linking to the place that showed you how to set up and build your rig? I tried building my own Estim a long time ago but it didn't really work out. Would love to try again so i can participate in things like this. Thanks!
This site has been mostly down lately, but if you get lucky you might be able to get in.
http://smartstim.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 36e2f2c135
I didn't use the exact same parts (very similar) and it works great. I could let you know the parts I used if you run into any sourcing problems.

-digitalparkinglot
Please do not go anywhere near smartstim, the guy that runs it is a complete nob, in fact I wouldnt even call him that cause nobs are useful,, this is a guy who monopolises his forum charging people for downloads etc of stim files which are freely distributed by estim authors,, this guy charges you to download them, they arent even his work and hold no copyright... he`ll also take a major flaky if you mention anything regarding cock hero on the forums.... had my run in with him and told him exactly what i thought of him lol... best just stay away from smartstim all together,,, go see the guys on socialstim,, far better bunch of estimmers there....
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Tzahrkiya wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 pm
Please do not go anywhere near smartstim, the guy that runs it is a complete nob, in fact I wouldnt even call him that cause nobs are useful,, this is a guy who monopolises his forum charging people for downloads etc of stim files which are freely distributed by estim authors,, this guy charges you to download them, they arent even his work and hold no copyright... he`ll also take a major flaky if you mention anything regarding cock hero on the forums.... had my run in with him and told him exactly what i thought of him lol... best just stay away from smartstim all together,,, go see the guys on socialstim,, far better bunch of estimmers there....
While this is a bit harsh it is not out of line as Tzahrkiya did get crosswise and what is said above is pretty much exactly as I remember the conversation. And, yes SocialStim is a good place.

But SmartStim is the best for stim box building plans. It don't cost to browse and copy the plans. But you should be a bit of a lurker unless you are only asking for help with a build!
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Good evening.
How is the project coming?
Most interested to see the finished and released results.
kikei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kikei »

Hello.

I'd be interested in testing this, but i'd also like to ask about how you set up your VLC to play two different audio sources to two different audio devices.
digitalparkinglot wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:05 pm For my set up I play mine with VLC through the computer with headphones connected to the front left and right channels and my E-Stim rig connected to the rear left and right channels. I get to watch and listen to the video while sending delightful electrical pulses through my sensitive parts
Thank you in advance.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

Hello!

How is the project going?
In the last weeks finally managed to build an estim, so I would be interested too.
kikei wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:45 pm I'd be interested in testing this, but i'd also like to ask about how you set up your VLC to play two different audio sources to two different audio devices.
So you need an usb headphone or an usb audio card beside you integrated audio card.
Usually when you plug it in this (usb) will be the default device for audio.
This is what you want, a notification can be a bit offputting on your junk :D
Then you start 2 VLC one with the video and one with the audio. (Opening the files won't work you have to start the vlc manually, at least the 2nd one - middle click on the vlc icon on taskbar can do the trick if one is already running.)
Now in the vlc - that plays the audio - on the navbar select "audio" -> "audio devices" (I think it's called that way, I use it on my native language) here you can select the integrated audio card as the playing device (if will be only allied to this window).

Pro tip for syncing:
In the hot keys section you can set global hot keys, global hotkey will listen even when you select a different window.
I recommend to set the global play/pause to ctlr+space, this way you can play the video and the audio at the same time, just open them up in the separate windows, start both of them pause it and rewind them (this will remove the starting/loading delay).
On the 2nd vlc instance press ctrl+space and space (only the first instance will listen to the global keys), you can do this almost in an instance and the video and the audio will be (almost) synced (but good enough).
JuliaStim
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by JuliaStim »

I'd be happy to participate. I have a home made setup done by a friend of mine. It has a stereo jack I can plug into the audio stim source.