GWA?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

GWA?

Post by blondie88 »

I know this is supposed to be "On Video" but I don't know about you guys, but I discovered a lot of great audio files over on the Gone Wild Audio section of reddit from many of the videos I found on here, so it feels relevant to post this in this section.

So I love listening to the audios over on the GWA sub-reddit, but it is not very ethical to discuss the performers themselves on the actual sub, so I'm wondering - those of you who listen, who are your fave performers? Past and present?

I would love to hear the names of any performers from the past who are no longer uploading audios, because it would be great to hunt some of them down from old torrents etc.

I say this because if you only just discovered GWA today, you would not be aware of two of my faves JustToListen and RozieRed. Neither are online anymore but their audios (especially the HFO ones) are nothing short of mind-blowing. Would love to know if I missed out on any others as I only started listening a couple of years ago.

So who are your all time faves and what are your all time fave audios?

I must also give a shout out to PetalBaby, formerly known as Crybaby. Her audios are unreal.
villainstudios
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GWA?

Post by villainstudios »

Thats sort of how I stumbled on Milovana I was looking for new and interesting ways to spice up my sex life I first started at GWA and still do listen to my favorites...belle_in_the_woods, cyalith, & shibby. From there I stumbled on to cockhero which led me here so the last three years has been a pretty good sexual journey.
allmynaughtythings
Explorer
Explorer

Post by allmynaughtythings »

Been a long time HFO listener. 90% of what I listen to over there is HFO.

Favourite "performers" include Belle, Shibby, ClairesNSFW, Eve, switchnbitch, Orgasmic Giggles, and as you mentioned, justtolisten.
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Yuuteru »

Which performer would you MOST recommand first ?
I've tried shibby which led me to have pleasure waves with the trigger word "clench" but no HFO yet.
villainstudios
Explorer
Explorer

Post by villainstudios »

I found the same with Shibby as well but I go into it not expecting an HFO which still has me coming out of one of her files still feeling good. I dont know of any other hypnomistress on GWA which are better than she is.
PrimeSwitch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by PrimeSwitch »

I'm going to hop on this train to send a casual reminder to all Creators out there: Please get permission from the performers before you use their audios on any Cock Hero videos you make. I know the waters are murky when it comes to fan-created content, but they are like us. Independent people making things that they hope some other people would enjoy.

Anyway, if you want to find out who my favorite performers are, just check out Cock Hero Prime World. :lol:
Xaphran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xaphran »

PrimeSwitch wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:58 pm I'm going to hop on this train to send a casual reminder to all Creators out there: Please get permission from the performers before you use their audios on any Cock Hero videos you make. I know the waters are murky when it comes to fan-created content, but they are like us. Independent people making things that they hope some other people would enjoy.
As a performer on GWA, I can't support this statement enough.

Plus, (depending on the person, of course,) there's a fairly good chance that someone would be willing to read a script written specifically for a CH video if you ask them nicely. (It's been done before.)