[RELEASE] Cock Hero Audition - Episode 4

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

What type of beat meter do you prefer?

Fading beat meter
53%
Beat meter on the screen all the time
47%

Total votes: 68

Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Audition - Episode 4

Post by Pseudonym »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:06 pm https://imgur.com/a/lrK4IBv

I see four audio tracks.
These are for audio from videos, music, beats and the fourth one is for miscellaneous things. In this case it's used for smooth transition between two songs. But there are many more tracks under that. :lol:

I usually use a lot of tracks when I'm editing. Especially for videos.
Don't know if that's how it should be done but it gives me more control over each clip, I don't have to commit to crop them immedietly and I can easily move things around when I iterate.

Here is how it looks like:

I wonder if that's how everyone does it. I'm kind of a self-taught video editor...
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I have one track for the music (all mixed into a single file), and one for the beat track, exported from Beatmeter Generator. It works for me. :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

Pseudonym wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:42 am Here is how it looks like:
I can't tell anything from those thumbnails, but I see a lot of blue, hinting at some sort of ocean theme?
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

As a big fan I am wondering how your next episode is coming along? :-D

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

Noah wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:08 pm As a big fan I am wondering how your next episode is coming along? :-D
Hi Noah,

the bad news is that I haven’t officially started working on Audition 5 yet. I wanted to try something different so my next video project will be brand new CH that will include HC content. The good news is that some of the rounds that I’ve created so far will probably fit better to Audition 5. So there is some work already done, but I wouldn’t expect any CH release from me this year.

What I’ve been doing for last two weeks is learning javascript, GuideMe and creating what one day might become loose sequel to my “Ravelli's corruption” tease. I’ve made some progress but last couple of days I’ve encountered some setbacks and I’m not very happy with what I have so far. I’ll probably upload my newest version soon here in my WIP thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21833 and hopefully get some feedback on how to improve things and make the tease more fun.

I can’t wait to share my new stuff with all of you once it’s ready. I wish I could produce content faster but I’m only one man and these things take ridiculous amounts of time to finish.
Last edited by Pseudonym on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

I voted "Fading beat meter", i think it's the best idea you had on this serie. Don't change it. With a fading beat meter we have more the eyes on the video than on the beat bar.

I'm also happy to know than you still work on the EP5 of Audition. You stuff is amazing.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Pseudonym wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:11 pm
Noah wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:08 pm As a big fan I am wondering how your next episode is coming along? :-D
Hi Noah,

the bad news is that I haven’t officially started working on Audition 5 yet. I wanted to try something different so my next video project will be brand new CH that will include HC content. The good news is that some of the rounds that I’ve created so far will probably fit better to Audition 5. So there is some work already done, but I wouldn’t expect any CH release from me this year.

What I’ve been doing for last two weeks is learning javascript, GuideMe and creating what one day might become loose sequel to my “Ravelli's coruption” tease viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15162. I’ve made some progress but last couple of days I’ve encountered some setbacks and I’m not very happy with what I have so far. I’ll probably upload my newest version soon here in my WIP thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21833 and hopefully get some feedback on how to improve things and make the tease more fun.

I can’t wait to share my new stuff with all of you once it’s ready. I wish I could produce content faster but I’m only one man and these things take ridiculous amounts of time to finish.
Thanks for the answer! I am glad you are still finding the inspiration and challenges to continue your creations! With your talent for creating great content I can understand why you venture beyond what you have already done!

Meanwhile I will patiently wait for my favorite series to return :lol:

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

Hi all,

I've just finished alpha version of my newest hard-core CH video. (It is NOT Audition 5)
I would really appreciate your constructive feedback so I can make this video as good as it can be.

If you are interested in helping me out, go to my discord and ask for tester role in general-chat.
https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22

Thank you! :wave:
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

I just replayed the whole audition series this week and it was fantastic. I loved the music, girl selection and overall storyline, especially Audition 3 and 4.

Some other feedback:

Code: Select all

- I do wish there was a bit more hardcore content as I find the anticipation of the hardcore content after 40 minutes of solid softcore makes it that much sexier (than jumping into hard core right away). The single hardcore round in audition 3 nearly put me over the edge!! The fact that it was a surprise made it even better :). 
- I LOVE having the choice to cum with different stars. having to make the choice of cumming now or waiting to cum with another girl is super hot. The cum round in audition 4 was fantastic.
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:21 pm If an Audition 5 will pop in the future, i will sure watch it and consume it.
I think I've achieved what I intended with the Audition series, so there will probably never be another sequel.

But you can try my other CHs, tho they are not softcore only.

If that's an issue, I've been working on CH Replay really hard for more than year now, and it's going to have a "softcore only option". ;)

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:21 pm And in the end, thank you so much Pseudonym for bring that production to us!

Rating: 10/10!!
Thank you for the review! It was really a pleasure to read.
Grea motivation.