[RELEASE]Cock Hero RPG - Fall of the Demon Queen

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE]Cock Hero RPG - Fall of the Demon Queen

Post by wangchungass »

If there was a way to make this accessible in a browser that would be great. I only have chromebook and an Android phone

:-|
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

Man im halfway through the game and its been 3 days, this is an amazing amount of content. Seriously good job and i hope you continue ;)
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Thank you all for the compliment :-D i'm happy that I got to release this, because as of today I received the creators update that completely crapped my computer. I still have all my data, but a right click takes about 10-20 seconds to register now.

I think I will do a fresh install of windows and that's it.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Good luck my friend, computer issues are never fun.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Microsoft Office click to run is the problem. It always keeps my disk usage at 100%. Even after a fresh install!
Mr B
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr B »

Played through "Part 1" with no issues. Played through the center map, and tried to go north. Cant get ashore. Went south, did the desert islands. Went back north. Still cant figure it out.
I suppose i need "winter clothes" but... where?
Nothing in the shop, that is self explanatory, and i think i have (at least) one of everything.

Any suggestions?
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Mr B wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:45 am Played through "Part 1" with no issues. Played through the center map, and tried to go north. Cant get ashore. Went south, did the desert islands. Went back north. Still cant figure it out.
I suppose i need "winter clothes" but... where?
Nothing in the shop, that is self explanatory, and i think i have (at least) one of everything.

Any suggestions?

You have to find spots where there's no ice on the frozen islands. There is one island that you can't get to. The map should help. Each island you can go onto has a small space that gives you access.
Mr B
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr B »

Sooooo. It was simply to easy.

Something i noticed tho. The demon queen castle provided a rather huge bump in difficulty. Getting ambushed by 4 would wipe me out, every time. Yet, the "take on all the queens" final fight, was a snooze.
Just weird scaling.

Anyway, was good fun.
mrdoko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mrdoko »

Awsome game ! i really love it so far, i just started it for some minutes to check it out and already love it, if only there were more games like that :D keep up the good work =) i definitly have to give it a serious try later on :P
Elizabeth Blaufeld
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Elizabeth Blaufeld »

mlsx2 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:53 pm
Elizabeth Blaufeld wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:56 pm
And is there a reason, the screen ratio is 4:3? This means, that the videos are quite small on my 16:9 screen. I don't know, what RPG Maker you are using, but at least for "RPG Maker VX Ace" there seems to be a way:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/220700/d ... 165438369/

Again, keep up the good work. Thanks.
There is an application that I use that will help with the screen size for RPG Maker games, it's called "WindowWatcher". Alternatively, some RPG Maker games go full screen if you press "Alt + Enter" (at least, I think those are the keys).
Thanks for the comment. For me the game goes fullscreen by pressing F4. By pressing F5 however it gets restarted, so one better saves often or is careful, what key to press.
But what I ment about the ratio is, that on a 16:9 screen even in fullscreen mode the game is only 4:3 and then all 16:9 videos get sclaed down, so that they fit in the 4:3-portion of my screen used by the game. I hope this is understandable...

As for the link I posted above, maybe something like

Graphics.resize_screen(1920, 1080)

would work... Or one can query the current display size? Or make an option to select the correct size? Sadly I don't know too much about RPGmaker to be of much help in this regard, but maybe someone else does.
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Elizabeth Blaufeld wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:39 pm
mlsx2 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:53 pm
Elizabeth Blaufeld wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:56 pm
And is there a reason, the screen ratio is 4:3? This means, that the videos are quite small on my 16:9 screen. I don't know, what RPG Maker you are using, but at least for "RPG Maker VX Ace" there seems to be a way:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/220700/d ... 165438369/

Again, keep up the good work. Thanks.
There is an application that I use that will help with the screen size for RPG Maker games, it's called "WindowWatcher". Alternatively, some RPG Maker games go full screen if you press "Alt + Enter" (at least, I think those are the keys).
Thanks for the comment. For me the game goes fullscreen by pressing F4. By pressing F5 however it gets restarted, so one better saves often or is careful, what key to press.
But what I ment about the ratio is, that on a 16:9 screen even in fullscreen mode the game is only 4:3 and then all 16:9 videos get sclaed down, so that they fit in the 4:3-portion of my screen used by the game. I hope this is understandable...

As for the link I posted above, maybe something like

Graphics.resize_screen(1920, 1080)

would work... Or one can query the current display size? Or make an option to select the correct size? Sadly I don't know too much about RPGmaker to be of much help in this regard, but maybe someone else does.
If I remember correctly, the appearance of the content has to do with the game itself. The application launches using a specific resolution and aspect ratio which in a sense dictates how the movies will appear as they are being played by the game application and not being opened in a separate stand-alone application - let's say VLC or Windows Media Player. RPG Maker is not really built to play a bunch of different high resolution videos which is why you have to convert all the content you want to add to the game to a specific audio codec (OGG, maybe) and video format (Webm, I think). If you want to actually watch full resolution 1080p content in the application I think you actually have to increase the resolution of the application by a larger order of magnitude due to the way it's been made. The trade-off is that all the characters and environments will become minuscule because they're meant to be viewed at lower resolutions.
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

Is this something you plan on doing again? I love games like these, and WatchItDry has been away for a looong time :(
voxivy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by voxivy »

Hye, quick question.

My Dude died, how do i resurrect him?
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

voxivy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:42 pm Hye, quick question.

My Dude died, how do i resurrect him?
You have to start over from an earlier save. Only the Cock Hero can revive other characters, otherwise the game would've been too easy
Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Biggie »

I would love to see an adaptation to something like Requireds Cock Hero - Island. Big tits, you go up to houses and people and do challenges etc.

I kinda gets bored watching the same video 10 times because of the random encounters. But I love the concept, this could become great! :D :love: