Cock Hero - Fall of the Demon Queen [BETA TEST]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero - Fall of the Demon Queen [ALPHA TEST]

Post by VonWoosen »

Lab room
Spoiler: show
I was able to play through this prior to the update, but now it won't let me. Previously I could defeat the queen here,
but did not receive a perfume.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Found a small glitch

Not sure what caused it
Water slut 5 video, shortly into the double time portion when there is a ffm scene, it has nasty feedback and then freezes the game. Not sure if the video file is corrupted, or the game is rendering poorly.

Just checked the video I have for her, the video I have is corrupted, and causes a short game freeze.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Frostland

School
I have attempted 2 encounters following the Remy encounter, these are broken and giving an error message. The treasure hunt method works fine.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

VonWoosen wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:48 am Lab room
I was able to play through this prior to the update, but now it won't let me. Previously I could defeat the queen here,
but did not receive a perfume.
If you didn't start over, you will not be able to fight her again. I'm working on version 0.2 now, i will leave a treasure in the testing grounds for all of you with all the perfumes in it. You will be able to go past the guard with it.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero - Fall of the Demon Queen [BETA TEST]

Post by mortimer »

And here comes the beta!
Fixed school battleback error
Fixed water5 corrupted video
Fixed Nurse Queen battle not playing the movie resulting in a freeze
Reduced nurse video skill damage
Added tutorial at the entrance of the Hospital
Fixed lab room not giving perfume

Added skills:
Anal Fisting
Pussy Spread
Drain
Bow to me!

Added skills when the pink bar fills:
Cock Slap
Enough!
Squirt
Deep Fisting
Drain Power

Added Armor for all actors at the item shop:

Dude:
Cock Ring
Condom
Hood
Suit

Remy:
Tight Fitting Clothes
Hair Clip
UID
Tiara

Nymph:
Robe
Diaphragm
Cute Bandana
Mirror

Anal Queen:
Anal Plug
Cutout Dress
Googles
Tail

Caprice:
Chastity Belt
Cute Wizzard Hat
Cute Dress
Lube ( yes, Caprice, not Anal Queen :)) )

Added treasures all around the map

Added Punching Bag in the testing grounds, so that you can test skills and stuff
Added NPC that gives 9999999 xp, so that you reach level 99 (save before, it takes all the fun from the game, it's only for testing purpuses)
Added treasure in the Testing Grounds with all the perfumes you need to create a blessing, so that you can enter the Demon Castle and see the old ugly demon
For those of you who downloaded the movies, i will put a link to the water5 video in the PM, so that you can replace the corrupted video in your folder
For the rest of you, the new movies arhive contains the correct video
Special thanks to VonWoosen for providing the best feedback i could possibly ask for
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Updates are looking good
I noticed that the video for water 5 works good, the hospital queen behaves the way she should. I apparently had already completed the lab room section, so I don't think there is an issue there. Added gear looks great. School area is functioning properly, however, does the queen video play after she's defeated or during the fight? I'm not sure as I didn't see the video. Also, when facing 3 castle sluts, one of the videos got cut short, on the first attacker. I am sure I will have more to report as the night continues.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Factory
I have created to of the items needed, she keeps asking if I have it (I do), but I am unable to find a factory queen.
Or continue in here.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Wild Sluts
Not sure if this was intentional, but I realize that the video's played by the wild sluts are not specific to the number,
they are random. i.e. wild slut 5 and 6 were playing the same video when attacking. Oddly enough, I think it was wild3 video.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

End game
I think you could have some more content in the desertland, I know size is an issue and the video's, but I would take the time to download 15-20GB's of files for something like this. I found that in the desertland it was much harder to get random video's to pop. You may want to look into that. The zombie video's would not load, (checked them out in the movies section,
kind of glad they didn't lol). Demon Sluts spawned 2 video's, and I was trying to get them to spawn the others. Took too long and I got impatient. Were there supposed to be video's for the Goddess each time? I couldn't get them to load either. What about the key keeper? Also, what is with the cushy island you end up on when you beat the goddess???
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

VonWoosen wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:07 am Regarding the hospital.
I am able to make the syringe with the newest update, I can fight the nurse queen, then the game freezes when her video is supposed to play. I will skip over it for now, but will definitely come back to it when you update this section later.
It should be mentioned, that I thought it was a timed freeze, so I opened the video folder and watched the nurse queen video.
(excellent content by the way, love me some busty nurses) Unfortunately, the game is still frozen after watching the video.
Yea I encountered this aswell. Luckily I saved right before so I didnt have to redo alot! ^^
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

VonWoosen wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:10 am Wild Sluts
Not sure if this was intentional, but I realize that the video's played by the wild sluts are not specific to the number,
they are random. i.e. wild slut 5 and 6 were playing the same video when attacking. Oddly enough, I think it was wild3 video.
This goes for all the videos ive noticed. Hotel sluts are playing random videos every time (same slut etc)
Last edited by untankable on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

Also not sure if this is intentional, but the tower with the Tower Queen, there is no sluts appearing, you can go straight to the queen
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

The factory is bugged for me, I gave 3x Cunt Fucker 9000, but the woman just says "Do you have it?" and nothing happens
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

The tower should have 8 sluts in it, I will look into it

The factory seems to be fucked up for some odd reason, I used to be able to play it, but now nada.

The next update will be up in a couple of days :D

And yeah, the desert land had a lot more content, but I cut alot of it out because I didn't have enough time to Photoshop all the images. Every picture you see is cut by me, by hand in Photoshop, each picture taking about 20 minutes at the minimum, that's why some of them are sloppy

I know the zombie videos are fucked up, that's why I give everyone the option to skip them :D

I will gather more info, and release the last beta in a couple of days.

Oh, and some sluts don't play videos because you kill them too quickly, I made them throw less videos on you
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Regarding playability
So, I think as the game gets more difficult so should the content and videos. However, that should be offset by gear. Regarding the charge moves. I think the line for charge moves should fill more quickly giving you an opportunity to use them more often. Is there a way to allow the charge moves to carryover between fights? Lastly, and I hate revealing an error like this. In the final area with the Demon Queen, you have to sacrifice and take a weakness. The options I chose did not disappear during the beta.