Cock Hero - Fall of the Demon Queen [BETA TEST]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero - Fall of the Demon Queen [BETA TEST]

Post by meowww »

VonWoosen wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 pm Regarding playability
Spoiler: show
So, I think as the game gets more difficult so should the content and videos. However, that should be offset by gear. Regarding the charge moves. I think the line for charge moves should fill more quickly giving you an opportunity to use them more often. Is there a way to allow the charge moves to carryover between fights? Lastly, and I hate revealing an error like this. In the final area with the Demon Queen, you have to sacrifice and take a weakness. The options I chose did not disappear during the beta.
The answer to both is Yes, it´s possible to fill the Pink Bar faster, as well as possible to carryover the Bar into the next fight, BUT this also will make the Game easier, since you are able to use this moves more often, i still haven´t played the game yet, but usualy this moves are meant to be like Specials, something that Hits really hard in exchange of having it not ready often, thought depending on how hard this game get´s towards the end it might be a good Idea to scale the Pinkbar, meaning weak enemys give less, while stronger ones give more (a Potion that fills the Pink bar for X% also would be possible), sadly i am unable to work on it or look deeper into it, since we run into problems with my Bandwith, atm i simply can´t Download 13 GB before my Router resets -.-
mortimer wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:14 pm
The factory seems to be fucked up for some odd reason, I used to be able to play it, but now nada.
From untankable post it sounds like you may deleted/edited/overwrote an Event/Variable that should happen when you give the Women the Item so that her State changes from "need item" to "got item"
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Hope this is the RTM version
Fixes:
Fixed the school queen by adding the video at the end instead of during the fight
Fixed factory not giving the cunt fucker 9000 item (it was giving the weapon, not the item. odd)
Fixed wild sluts not displaying the correct videos
Increased the chances of the zombies to display a video
Fixed sacrifice and weakness
Fixed nurse queen video
If this is the RTM version, i will release the game on 10.01.2018
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by VonWoosen »

Just a heads up, I won't be able to commit to much playthrough in the next few days. I will try.
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

mortimer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:33 am Hope this is the RTM version
Fixes:
Fixed the school queen by adding the video at the end instead of during the fight
Fixed factory not giving the cunt fucker 9000 item (it was giving the weapon, not the item. odd)
Fixed nurse queen video
Factory is still giving the cunt fucker 9000 weapon :(
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

untankable wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:25 am
Fixes:
Fixed nurse queen video
Honestly, I didn't mind that error, it was cheaper than buying one. lol
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

VonWoosen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 am
Fixes:
Fixed nurse queen video
Well this prevents me from getting the last perfumes :/ I cant seem to find the treasure chest which gives the perfumes on the beta
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

untankable wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 am

Well this prevents me from getting the last perfumes :/ I cant seem to find the treasure chest which gives the perfumes on the beta
teleport to the training grounds. There should be 3 NPC's and a treasure chest. The chest will give you enough perfumes to continue. Though, I don't know if this works on the RTM, but it does work on the previous beta release.
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

VonWoosen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:21 am
untankable wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 am
teleport to the training grounds. There should be 3 NPC's and a treasure chest. The chest will give you enough perfumes to continue. Though, I don't know if this works on the RTM, but it does work on the previous beta release.
How do you teleport there?
Thought I'd tried everything hah
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

apperantly its my save which caused the bug in the factory. After starting a new game I get the item. I cannot find the testing ground item tho :(
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

The testing grounds are gone. And the items that came with it. There's no need for them anymore :D
If you want them, you can play the last beta, but for the rtm, it's recommended to start a new game.

I will add a reward for the testers, something like 50% of the price of all items, straight in their pocket or something like that.

Two days untill the release :D
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by untankable »

mortimer wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:59 pm The testing grounds are gone. And the items that came with it. There's no need for them anymore :D
If you want them, you can play the last beta, but for the rtm, it's recommended to start a new game.

I will add a reward for the testers, something like 50% of the price of all items, straight in their pocket or something like that.

Two days untill the release :D
Yea I figured eventually, ive started over :D However, if you go back to game1 with the latest beta, and reset all your stats etc, and then go back to game2, dude will now have the Test Weapon thingy and oneshot everything. Guess thats a minor thing. But so far im really enjoying the beta, and have yet to find any troubles. Went straight to the places I recently had troubles with my old save, but everything works perfectly on a new save. So far anyway ^^ But exellent work!
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

I haven't had a free moment to attempt RTM version. I may have some time tomorrow, but it looks like you'll be releasing the final product soon. If you've corrected the bugs we found in the beta, I'm sure it's ready. I will definitely play the final version start to finish to include the game 1 portion just to really try it all out. If I find any bugs, I will let you know immediately.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Side note for replayability
You could introduce expansion packs for anyone looking to play the game multiple times. You could feature a small number of CH videos that could be of higher quality to replace the ones you created in the release. Maybe release 3-5 replacement videos monthly or quarterly.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Making a game like this takes so much time, countless hours of photoshop and game development.

I am thinking of releasing expansion packs, to continue the game. But without help it's not going to happen

One day untill the public release :D
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

I wouldn't mind assisting with video files and editing. That's within my scope of capabilities. I am trying to find time to learn to video editing so I can start making CH videos. If needed, I would lend any talents I develop into helping you make new video content for future releases. We would just need to work out the logistics.