[cockhero4K.com] Februar 2021 edition 152 / emotional sex

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] CH cockhero.nl editions (weekly!) / CH basic archive

Post by zerooo »

Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
fapfapfap
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fapfapfap »

Are those "CH cockhero.nl editions" somehow differ from "CH basic"?
PiercedPenor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PiercedPenor »

I'm kind of torn on these videos lately. While they are very unique in how they work, they also feel a bit lacking in focus and too random, with videos jumping all around in their own timeline. It seems strange when the action heats up in a scene, then they show the cumshot, then go back to earlier in the same scene. Just very random and a bit 'ADHD'. I do love the concept, however and not having blaring shitty music on it is very welcome.

While the content is pretty good, there is a lot of more what I at least would consider 'extreme' and can really ruin the mood. I guess I'm old fashioned, but all the anal scenes and seeing women tied up, slapped, spit on and stuff is a real turn-off to me. (Nothing against those who like it though.) I thought these scenes along with all the brutalcastings, analabuse, blacked, teensinthewoods, and similar scenes would be just on the kink videos, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Once again, I do love the concept of these videos. They are very unique, and have more potential than any other I have seen.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

fapfapfap wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:15 am Are those "CH cockhero.nl editions" somehow differ from "CH basic"?
Most of the CH basics don't have a visible beat meter. cockhero.nl editions are not that much "random" :-) Starting with 010 the cockhero.nl editions does feature one scene thought the whole video.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

PiercedPenor wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:14 pm It seems strange when the action heats up in a scene, then they show the cumshot, then go back to earlier in the same scene.
Valid point :-) Currently the every video is build from about 28 different scenes. The Video is then parted into 4 minute long parts, in every 4 minute long part, three videos are shown at the same time. Every video is spliced into 5 parts, and then every part of that is shown for one second. Which leads to: 1 second of intro-scene, 1 second of blowjob-scene, 1 second of hardcore position xy, 1 second of position yz, and 1 second of cumshot. Then 5 x 1 second of the next scene, and so one.

Actually it may be less random, that you may feel :-) Would you wish a visible breakpoint between the 4 minute long parts? something like "new girls now"...?

Starting with edition 015, the last 5 minutes are showing only cumshots. It's a good point, maybe I should stop showing cumshots during the video expect the last 5 minutes. I will think about this. Any other thoughts about cumshots accidentially in the mid of the video?
PiercedPenor wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:14 pm I thought these scenes along with all the brutalcastings, analabuse, blacked, teensinthewoods, and similar scenes would be just on the kink videos, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Actually I'm not allowed to mix kink.com videos with content of other studios currently. But honestly, I don't like brutalcasting, teensinthewoods personally anymore, so these videos will probably stop soon. There are non of them in the scene selection 021 to 030 anymore. Why would you rate blacked.com as extreme? Because of anal they do?
PiercedPenor wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:14 pm Once again, I do love the concept of these videos. They are very unique, and have more potential than any other I have seen.
Thanks for the feedback dude! :-)
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

By the way:

Beside of the pure kink.com releases, and the anal release which will be 023, would you like to have any other themed release?

For 031 to 040 I'm planning a schoolgirls release.

Would you maybe a release focussing on a specific studio (nubile/babes...?)? A softcore/solo release? A JAV release?
drdd2000
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by drdd2000 »

zerooo wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:23 pm By the way:

Beside of the pure kink.com releases, and the anal release which will be 023, would you like to have any other themed release?

Would you maybe a release focussing on a specific studio (nubile/babes...?)? A softcore/solo release? A JAV release?
If it were up to me, the next release would be the anal one. ;-) ;-) But releases by such studios as Blacked.com, lubed.com, holed.com, herlimit.com, inthecrack.com (see a theme here? LOL) or specific directors would be cool.
strokeguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokeguy »

I think there should be some change in how the pace is decided. Most of the videos use the same pattern, and after a while it becomes predictable. I'd like to see a set of harder videos, or harder rules to play the videos.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

strokeguy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:16 am I think there should be some change in how the pace is decided. Most of the videos use the same pattern, and after a while it becomes predictable. I'd like to see a set of harder videos, or harder rules to play the videos.
Yep, I see that point.

Regarding harder rules: Did you try expert mode? => edge to all doubletime beats
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

drdd2000 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 am
zerooo wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:23 pm By the way:

If it were up to me, the next release would be the anal one. ;-) ;-) But releases by such studios as Blacked.com, lubed.com, holed.com, herlimit.com, inthecrack.com (see a theme here? LOL) or specific directors would be cool.
023 pure anal is already rendered :-) no chance, that it will be published to early :)

inthecrack.com would be great to try an 4K edition. Let's define following special editions for 031 to 040:

031 pure kink.com (maybe only thetrainingofo.com?)
032 schoolgirl
036 pure kink.com (maybe only devicebondage.com?)
037 inthecrack.com (4k?)
strokeguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokeguy »

zerooo wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:32 pm Regarding harder rules: Did you try expert mode? => edge to all doubletime beats
Sometimes. It's much harder indeed. I guess what I meant is an overall higher difficulty, but not "predictable" 8-)
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

zerooo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:09 pm
matra530 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:44 am It looks great. Then we need only the perfect stero stim soundfile.
What do you mean with "perfect"? The stim file is available in the first post, and it does fit all cockhero.nl editions from 001 till now :-)
I´ve found the links, but this links are offline. Therefore I still searchring für the soundfile.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

Thank for for noting this. I just send stluzifer a PM to clarify I he maybe can reupload the files :-) I will update the first post if I get a feedback :-)
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NeverSay »

zerooo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:38 pm
Update estim:
stlucifer has created an estim file, which does match the beats from CH Basic 18 and all future cockhero.nl editions. Download it from here:
Normal Version
https://mega.nz/#!cdhxDLAS!GRi10cU4gvGO ... YsoC1z64Ls
Ding Version - Dings are 10% Louder than the Beats.
https://mega.nz/#!pVhFTBpJ!CRIa5d1Nhkbq ... NhJHhlXb7w
Can someone explain what this estim is? Where you get it? and how it works haha
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

estim links are updated, thanks to stlucifer! @NeverSay some electro stimulation play. I guess, you need some hardware for that, to sync the electro stim hardware with the beats :)

And https://www.cockhero.nl/cockhero-nl-edition-018/ is online :-)