Cock Hero - Fall of the Queen

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero - Fall of the Queen

Post by mortimer »

The alpha test for the new game will come out in a couple of days. I've selected only one person for the alpha test at the moment, VonWoosen. If anyone else wants to test the alpha version, I need people that know how this kind of game should work.

The alpha version is just the bare bones version of the game and doesn't contain the final boss. I want that to be a surprise
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero - Fall of the Queen

Post by meowww »

mortimer wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:09 pm The alpha test for the new game will come out in a couple of days. I've selected only one person for the alpha test at the moment, VonWoosen. If anyone else wants to test the alpha version, I need people that know how this kind of game should work.

The alpha version is just the bare bones version of the game and doesn't contain the final boss. I want that to be a surprise
i would offer to Alpha test as well, i played RPG maker Games (RPG 2000/XP/VX/Vx Ace/ MV) and know how they are supposed to work, i also played around with several RPG makers on my own (Involves MV as well), thought i never could get myself to seriously work on something, i always thought about doing a RogueCH where you would climb a Tower, from Floor 1 to Floor X, every Floor would be a maze with Enemys running on strict Paths, as well as Enemys who walk around freely, some Puzzles and Traps, if you or an Enemy Runs into you a CH Round would start, except for running into them from behind what would eliminate them, this "skill" you would get half way or so in the game and each 5/10 Floors there would be a Boss you had to defeat in a Gimmick fight where like in MGS 1 you would have to figure out how to and if you do it would be easier the next time, helping you to progress further if you fail since you would run into less Ch rounds knowing what do to...

Don´t ask why i wrote all of this down, this game will never happen anyway, atleast not by me maybe someone else will take the Idea and make something out of it xD