CH and EStim sync

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

brafbraf
Explorer
Explorer

CH and EStim sync

Post by brafbraf »

I seem to remember an app that would allow you to select both the CH vid and the stim MP3 and play them synced. I can't find it now though. Anyone know where/if that exists?
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: CH and EStim sync

Post by BoundSquirrel »

That would be a pretty slick little program. Alternatively, you can just write a batch file to do your bidding. The first spoiler is sample text for said batch file. The second spoiler lists the assumptions and what you would need to alter for your us.:

Sample batch file
Spoiler: show
ECHO

Start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer" "C:\CockHeroAudio\CH Chroma 1 ntz.mp3"
Start "" "C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\mpc-hc64" "C:\CockHeroVideo\CH Chroma 1.mov" /fullscreen
Assumptions
Spoiler: show
Assumptions: Media Player Classic is used for playing the video, Windows Media Player is used to play the audio (I have mine set to output to my USB audio device (connected to eStim setup)

You have to make a separate batch file for each file you want to play sync'd. I then have a separate batch file to play any one of my favorites at random to add a little mystery to my night :w00t:
Feel free to modify to your own desire. I tried using Guideme to play random clips with associated random audio files but there's no way to send video files to one player and audio to another through Guideme, so this is the next best thing I could come up with.
qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Re: CH and EStim sync

Post by qDot »

We'd like to get this in Buttplug, but it's gonna be a bit. I have an ET-312 and know the box really well, but figuring out how we're gonna translate haptics scripts to audio signals for estim in a way that works is a tough problem.