IDEA : Cock Hero Advent Calendar / Days Of Christmas

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Re: IDEA : Cock Hero Advent Calendar / Days Of Christmas

Post by faboosh »

So, Xmas has been and gone and it's a long time until the next one so plenty more time to make some videos.

Is there any interest in this idea? Anyone willing to commit to doing a round or two by say September so that there is a few months to blend them together?
faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by faboosh »

Another year another plea.

Anyone up for making a christmas themed round or two so we can do an advent calendar?

PM me if you have an interest
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

Wow! I totally missed this when it was first announced. Alas, I've been kind of stressed recently, and at this time, I'm not sure if I have the mental fortitude necessary to contribute to another collaboration project.

Are the others who were interested a couple of years ago still interested in collaborating? I'm not really sure what to make of the current state of this project. If the others are still interested, I'd be more willing to throw my hat into the ring.

I'm sorry to see that there has been a lack of interest in this, and while I would normally be interested in working on something like this... I'm just kind of burnt out. Sorry. :-(
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
Spoiler: show
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

As in the previous year, I'm interested in making a round or two but there has to be a clear "leader" for this project, unlike before. Someone who's going to plan head, write everything down, create deadlines and enforce them. Probably create a Discord for better communication (forums isn't the best tool for this, it's just too slow), send out invites for that. Also think about likely having to edit the whole thing together, unless there's a volunteer (which you'll have to fin either way).

Such person *must* be very active. To give an idea of what I'm talking about, see the amount of work Pseudonym put into the first Softcore Collaboration project here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21022. Because he was active, the project succeeded. Of course the amount of talking here on forums is only a small fraction of the whole discussion that happened over Discord.

I'm not saying all this to discourage anybody, but because I want to see projects like this to succeed. However being like "is anybody still up for this" and hoping things somehow sort themselves out it just isn't going to work, not a chance. Step ahead, write down your vision from start to finish with as many details as possible. I'm up for creating a round or two (plus heping out with the beatmeter as I did in CHSC), however there must be a clear path for people to follow. Right now there's nothing.

PS. If anybody wants this project finished before Christmas, now is probably the last moment to start doing anything. See time between announcement of CHSC and its release where I'd say the commitment and the amount of work coming from everybody was quite huge.
onikks
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by onikks »

I think this is great! I would like to make a round for this and contribute with my style. I’m interested in medium / advanced difficulty something like round 7 / 8.