Best CH's of the last year?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Best CH's of the last year?

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

zoltan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:19 pm Oh, and as for the topic itself:

2017 standouts:

Cock Hero Dance Party
Cock Hero Prime University
Cock Hero Island 4

I would mention Canto I but believe it or not it's already over a year old! :-O
It has - "Canto I" (Which is actually called Inferno) was released in August 2016, thank you though for the consideration. I agree with your three listed. I think Prime University is the latest vid that I considered one of my favorites. Island 4 was epic and was editing gold. But the number of girls that don't work for me in that video cause me to skip a number of rounds. However that's more a personal taste thing than any knock on the creator's skills and and masterful job of the released product.

-TL
zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by zoltan »

Rule63MePlease wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm Yeah, maybe a category for beat round of the year should be a thing.
Love this idea. (Assume you meant to type "best" round of the year)

I'd like to revisit this discussion in January and see if we can get an organized nomination & voting session in for best overall, best round, etc. Since I've got control of the HD CH Downloads sticky I can tag winning videos in that post, e.g. 2017 Video of the Year Nominee, 2017 Best Round Winner, etc.

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
Blank
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blank »

I don't like this idea. You can find playing CH Awards entertaining but otherwise its meaningless, there is no best video or best round as, like someone said before, different people like different things. This is not a competition. I prefer this board to incite creators to experiment and innovate with various ideas that may not be pleasing to the majority, rather that to compete to produce the best and then having them try to follow the leader with similar looking videos. It's fine if it is done as a game but it should not be taken too seriously.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

zoltan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:00 pm
Rule63MePlease wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm Yeah, maybe a category for beat round of the year should be a thing.
Love this idea. (Assume you meant to type "best" round of the year)

I'd like to revisit this discussion in January and see if we can get an organized nomination & voting session in for best overall, best round, etc. Since I've got control of the HD CH Downloads sticky I can tag winning videos in that post, e.g. 2017 Video of the Year Nominee, 2017 Best Round Winner, etc.
Yeah, that was a typo. I need a new keyboard all my letters have faded away. :weep:

Maybe we should make a list of categories.

-Best cock hero of the year
-Best cock hero round of the year
-Best new series
-Best theme for a cock hero video

What else? :huh:
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

Best (insert theme/genre here) round/video of the year

I say this because of the wide variety of tastes our fellow Milovanans here have. This would allow for the recognition of content that may not necessarily be mainstream but still maintain a high quality, high skill, etc.... I just think the ones that would get the "best" vote would be the ones more in the mainstream. We want to ensure we are inclusive of the wide variety of content that is provided here due to the varied tastes which may even lead to a discovery by someone regarding a genre/theme they may not have been aware of that they find entertaining.

Examples:

Best BJ vid/round
Best Dom/Sum vid/round
Best BDSM vid/round
Best Tranny vid/round
and so on...

Even though I am not a fan of all genres, I can recognize the talent, skill and patience it takes to make a good contribution to the library of videos available here.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Not sure about some of those, but maybe one for "best cum round". :lol:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

And for more traditional award categories:

Best Soundtrack
Best Editing

For CH specific:

Best Reward Round
Most Original
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:34 am And for more traditional award categories:

Best Soundtrack
Best Editing

For CH specific:

Best Reward Round
Most Original

I think best cum round and reward round are kind of the same thing, but...

-Best Soundtrack
-Best Editing
-Most Original

All sound like they could be categories.

I think a new thread might need to be made just to decide what all the categories will be and we need to check to see if there is enough videos for those categories.

Once we have all the official categories then we need to decide what the trophy/medal for those categories should look like. :-)
zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zoltan »

I like Most Original. I think we're limited in how many awards we could do because there are only maybe a dozen videos a year that have good production quality and properly synced beat timings. We can't do best tranny video of 2017 if only one is ever produced.

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

zoltan wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:03 pm I like Most Original. I think we're limited in how many awards we could do because there are only maybe a dozen videos a year that have good production quality and properly synced beat timings. We can't do best tranny video of 2017 if only one is ever produced.
Yeah, that is why I said we need to check to see if there is enough videos for those categories. But Most Original is a general category that all videos could fit into.
dsar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dsar »

I agree the island series isn’t really comparable to most others, more of a “Best series” category.

Best overall and probably best to date, Audition 3 gets my vote hands down.

Most original probably Blue Angel??
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Yuuteru »

I really like Blue Angel's edging part, though I wish the action in the background was more intense, but each time I go through it it feels really really good.