JOI Video 3d convertion experience

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

JOI Video 3d convertion experience

Post by Ambossli »

Hello,

I'm not sure if others are interested or have the possibility for 3D

Today I tried to convert a 2D JOI video to a 3D and after a few tries I found an easy solution that worked (for me)

Was an simple video with just a white/grey background
I just used the Aiseesoft Video Converter to convert it to a above/under video and set the settings to full depth and also switch the Left and right picture, converted it and I had an nice 3d effect with my projector. (If the girl got nearer to the camera it was a little bit like she was coming out of the screen)
Will try more it with more but takes some time I don't have the fastest PC.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: JOI Video 3d convertion experience

Post by book_guy »

I'm looking forward to the 3d-conversion becoming more effective. I haven't been able to convert a video into a 3d experience very well at all. I do have a 3d-viewer type of box-let thingie to stick my smart-phone into, but I haven't been able to have much fun with it, because (so it seems) all the good videos are on a different platform (so I'd have to convert them, which, as I've mentioned, isn't working out so good) and the visual effect of 3-dimensionality is just not very convincing. Usually I feel like I'm looking at "wow she's kind of got a giant nose and her feet are way too small for the rest of her body" someone in a strange fun-house mirror.

It'll get better over time, I know. Or maybe my settings are wrong? Suggestions welcome.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: JOI Video 3d convertion experience

Post by Ambossli »

I tried it with 5 more videos worked very differently. For 1 of them it worked quite well. But was a little bit of a try again.

Best it worked if the camera is static and the background not so complex/big. I think then the software can easier define which object are in the front. And the movements of the girl is a factor. looks like there is no other choice then try end error.

Very important for me was that I switch the Left and right eye/picture. And it worked better with 16:9 (1080P).
If it works with a file less than 300mb I can upload the result. But no luck yet.