[Release] Cock Hero Revolution 3rdMIX: Championship Edition (with all-new Bonus Round!)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Revolution 3rdMIX: Championship Edition (with all-new Bonus Round!)

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Yeah, that image was annoyingly big. :lol:
Planeswalker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Revolution 3rdMIX: Championship Edition (with all-new Bonus Round!)

Post by Planeswalker »

Amazing work! I was able to repeat my previous performance! Need to check out the other paths now.
zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zoltan »

Alex69 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 am Once again, great work -although the first Revolution is still among my favorites-, I think this is your best work so far. Thank you. Try to keep that balance between softcore-hardcore, dancing-fucking, lesbian-straight sex for your next work. Looking forward to that 2018 Revolution!
Thank you so much for the extra feedback Alex!

2018 might be optimistic for the next release given how ambitious it will likely be. Who's up for a 2-year denial? :lol:

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

zoltan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 pm .
2018 might be optimistic for the next release given how ambitious it will likely be. Who's up for a 2-year denial? :lol:
:-O

[Slams $10 on the counter (Cosmo Kramer style)...] "I'm out..." Two years of denial :\'-( It is already tough enough when trying get off, there NO way I am going to do that intentionally 8-) :no:

With regard to your next project... :mbounce: :thankyou: You do great work and I look forward to it!
Spoiler: show
I will not be following a two year denial rule :-O
pbay123456789101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pbay123456789101 »

I'm very late to the party here, just now discovering this video in 2019- WOW! Amazing work. I typically have no issues making it through a CH video and lasting until the reward round....this one I was out at like 20 minutes in my first attempt. Amazing choices you made wrt the models and music. Mixing the music videos with the hardcore was just too much for me. Such a great piece of work.

I look forward to whatever you might do in the near future!
flyer47
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyer47 »

Can someone put this on mega?
soxuxhsbk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soxuxhsbk »

Yeah I'm hoping for the same thing. I've got the torrent but there's no seeds, so if I can somehow get the file I'm happy to seed that for a while.
Anyone? ❤️
Arskuli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arskuli »

soxuxhsbk wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:50 am Yeah I'm hoping for the same thing. I've got the torrent but there's no seeds, so if I can somehow get the file I'm happy to seed that for a while.
Anyone? ❤️
I have the vid and just started seeding.
soxuxhsbk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soxuxhsbk »

I 'think' it should auto start when a peer shows up (you), but I'll start checking it regularly and roing a force resume.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

an estim mp3 was nice. who can help?
venividivici
Explorer
Explorer

Post by venividivici »

Still looking for either a download link, streaming link or a seeder for this one. If someone could assist me I'd be eternally grateful :-P
I'm also looking for a seeder on this one, I had a ton of videos on my HDD but sadly it passed away, so now I'm looking to get some of my favourites back :-)
ryujinyeji
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ryujinyeji »

venividivici wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:07 pm Still looking for either a download link, streaming link or a seeder for this one. If someone could assist me I'd be eternally grateful :-P
I'm also looking for a seeder on this one, I had a ton of videos on my HDD but sadly it passed away, so now I'm looking to get some of my favourites back :-)
Sorry about the necro. I am looking for a seeder or download link for this vid as well, would be greatly appreciated!
jtcrave69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jtcrave69 »

Original tracker is dead. Try this magnet link.

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dfc4ec8a7244d0b7020242f3ba47fa0004aac071&dn=Cock+Hero+Revolution+3rdMIX+Championship+Edition.mp4&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

Hey all,

I recently replayed the first two of this series using estim, and I was shocked (lol) to learn that there is no estim or funscript for the 3rd. So i made a funscript that is specifically designed to be used by ReStim (Found Here). The Funscript can be Found here

Please read the description before trying.
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

I have created this estim from funscript taken from the link at eroscripts.com.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ohaxss

Estim configuration is common (left- & right-) to head, left+ to shaft, right+ to under balls or lowest possible to shaft.
Remember it is used for DIY E-Stim Stereo Device. Not sure it will work with other devices.