[Release] Cock Hero NOIR

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Huston
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Release] Cock Hero NOIR

Post by Huston »

INTRODUCTION
COCK HERO NOIR - cock hero episode themed around noir and neo-noir style with softer approach to scenes and beats (still not just softcore) , difficulty increasing with each round

duration: 45 minutes (50 with intro/outro)
rounds: 8 rounds with cum counter at the end
content: solo, lesbian, straight, handjob, blowjob, twerk
quality: 720p/1080p (most clips are in Full HD)

ABOUT PROJECT
Almost two years later (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16432) Cock Hero NOIR is finally ready to release. I’m very happy and a little bit tired because finalizing this project turn out to be a real sweat. I don’t really know how to extend this announcement post but I hope we’ll have here some discussion about this project, feel free to ask questions if you have any and most of all share your thoughts about experience with this CH which as creator I’ll gladly read.

Sorry about my english I’m not a native speaker but I’m doing my best. Have fun guys!

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Big thanks to kerkersklave for developing his beatmeter generator. Otherwise I would work on audio part of the project for another few weeks/months learning audio software and writing scripts so big, big gratitude for his work. Check out his soft if you want to work on your own CH video.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20113

DOWNLOAD
  • MEGA
  • Torrent
  • Stream
Last edited by Huston on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Haxed11
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Release] Cock Hero NOIR

Post by Haxed11 »

Super excited! Too bad Mega wont let me download, file is too big. Please upload somewhere!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Damm Huston wonderfull Friday surprise there my man :)

Can't wait to check it out.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Huston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Huston »

Added torrent file for 720p version for those who can't download from MEGA.

Edit: Ok, upload isn't as bad as I thought. Feel free to download and seed.
Last edited by Huston on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stlucifer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by stlucifer »

Any chance you could post the beat track?

Looking for a text file listing the time offset in seconds for each beat (yellow dot).

I've cooked up software that takes in an audacity labels file and generates an estim mp3 file that can be played along with the video.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Yes! Thanks for completing this project, I've often (when I managed to recall it) been full of frustration in anticipation of it. The initial info made it seem so enticing! Looking forward to the download and first view. :w00t:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
Huston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Huston »

Little bug found, around 3:19 there should be a 'break' title. Nothing game breaking just some visual clutter and misleading text. New torrent file already up. I'm going to reupload videos to MEGA later today.
stlucifer wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:38 pm Any chance you could post the beat track?
Looking for a text file listing the time offset in seconds for each beat (yellow dot).
I can send you audio files with beats for each round or generate one audio file for whole Cock Hero but no easy way for me to get timestamps for each beat.
book_guy wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:42 pm Yes! Thanks for completing this project, I've often (when I managed to recall it) been full of frustration in anticipation of it. The initial info made it seem so enticing! Looking forward to the download and first view. :w00t:
Yea book_guy it was a true journey. There was a lot of reasons it took so long. I had to learn software (last time I was messing with video production was probably with Windows Movie Maker years years ago) then there was a lot of planning how this CH should look like, still the longest time took something simple like gathering videos for rounds and I was very choosy in this process. Also some personal issues. But at the end It's released so I'm happy with ya buddy.
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

An out of now where grand slam! Well done. Thanks for taking the time to put it together and share.

-A
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Two DL issues

1. Am getting file-not-found at the torrent link.

2. Am getting corrupted video at the 720-resolution version at Mega. I did DL it twice, both versions with same problems at roughly 30:00 and onwards.

Maybe they have something to do with the re-UL you said you were going to be doing, so please double check time stamp of this post etc.. Or let me know if the problem is with me, thanks!
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
Huston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Huston »

I think torrent should be fine.

About MEGA. Maybe try to download it with their app because downloading/uploading files on web browser is glitchy for me too.
https://mega.nz/sync
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I am currently not at home, so I did not have the chance to watch it, but I am very much looking forward to it.
For now just a note on the beat tracks:

You can export a file with all time stamps from the tools-menu.
Maybe this would already be helpful, even if it is just the time stamps from seperate rounds and not in the audacity format.
But it should be easy to parse and to synchronise to the video.
Huston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Huston »

Let me know if it pleases you @stlucifer and I'll upload it for you in form which @kerkersklave described.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Thank you!! More detailed comments inside spoiler

Please note that some Internet Service Providers actively block traffic/connections to TPB, so there might be nothing wrong with the torrent link, but your own ISP. I recommend registering a free account to Mega, copy to your own Mega cloud and Sync from there. Works like a charm
Spoiler: show
I think the beat timings could have used a lot more work though, luckily for me the awesome visuals and decent general idea of beat plan made it work so it's doable regardless, but the beats were mostly off or really funky at the very least :smile:

But the visuals I already mentioned, hot as **** :love: Maybe the best anywhere so far, to my liking :love:

I think with the help of someone who is good at both video editing and rhythm/beat handling, this could one of the best CH's there is!

I wish I could offer help to improving the beat timings instead of just talking about it, but I have no skills at editing myself, I'm just an amateur musician. That's why it hurts to hear the beats not hitting spot on, but as Rihanna sings, in this case "I like the way it hurts" (because things look very good and I prefer to find and follow the idea of your beat plan, not the actual execution which could use some tuning) :love:
Huston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Huston »

Yeah I put most effort into visual side of project while audio was very problematic for me and I wanted to make it ASAP. Also first songs for black & white scenes are very poor choice to work with beats but they really fit noir style and this CH is all about it. Overall I made a decision to prioritize visuals and theme while audio was somewhere further and a little bit rushed. Doing CH for the first time is a hard job to do. Thanks for your opinion mate!
stlucifer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stlucifer »

@Huston - lets give it a try - if possible the beat time indexes for the whole file would be preferable - thanks!