[Announcement] Beatmeter Generator 0.2 (Now with visual beat editing)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

pokeoake
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Announcement] Beatmeter Generator 0.2 (Now with visual beat editing)

Post by pokeoake »

Awesome! Ya I was originally using scriptplayer + I made an AHK script to place timestamps and I would sit here playing the drums so to speak. It was tedious and very difficult to make work as it was not consistent. I plan to make the funscript so people can use them but I probably won't be fully creating CH videos just yet.

My list of videos for scriptplayer are gonna be these in case anyone is interested in them.

Psytrance 3
Psytrance 2
Auditions 3
Prime University

This will be a slow process as I am still learning how to quickly do it. Maybe qdot will have something out by then to automate it. In the mean time I am having fun with this.

Lastly, the bug was weird. It only occurred when I pasted the numbers to the end. This is definitely not something that would happen often but I figured you'd want to know either way.

Thanks again

Edit: Having trouble loading an audio track. I have tried down to 35 MB, but the length is close to 35 minutes for one and 1 hour for the other. It is stuck on loading audio, task manager shows memory is slowly going up but CPU is doing 1% if even that. Not sure what's going on but it just doesn't load.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Long wav files get big and also the wave form shown in the editor starts to consume a lot of memory. A normal wav file with half an hour of length is almost 400mb large and the editor will consume two or three times as much memory. Also zooming in and out will get a bit slow with large files like this. The program was really more desinged to handle single cockhero rounds which are 5 to 10 minutes in length. To handle more I would have to change quite a few things like only partially loading and visualizing audio files as needed.

Your now have a wav file that is only 35mb small but 30 min or even 1h in duration? This seems to be a very odd file, it would need to have a really low, uncommon sampling rate. For simplicity I convert all wav data to the same sampling rate internally, so having a small file like this would not help you at all as the programm is just going to blow it up before doing anything. (Again, someting I could change but would mean some efford).

I can't think of a reason why loading would stop without consuming more memory or processor time, execpt maybe for maybe that your computer is already out of memory and starts swapping to hard disk and this hard disk is so slow that this just takes for ever.
pokeoake
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pokeoake »

It could very well be my hardware. I am not working with anything special here. I had converted the file to be the worst possible sound via some online converter and it sorta worked. Eventually I just split the sound file into 3 10 minute sections and it's working better this way. It starts to become pretty fast once you get the hang of it.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Ok, I think I will at some point try to improve on this by not loading all the data into memory, but it requires some experimentation to get it right.
Huston
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Huston »

I was going to put here a teaser with one round of my upcoming CH video but since working with generator is so fast and easy I decided to not. I'll upload full video this or next month so it'll be probably first CH made with this generator :-D

Thanks for your work @kerkersklave :love: :love: :love:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Thank you, I am looking forward to your CH.
It would be nice if you could mention the generator in your announcement thread, as these threads get much more attention. And I want to reach especially new CH authors and people that would want to make CHs but do not know how. (The experienced ch authors often have good solutions using a combination of professional tools and maybe some scripting.)
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

On gitlab you have a windows installer. Is it possible to make an update with the latest improvements?
Thanks
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

It should be up to date now. I thought I've done that but maybe I've uploaded an old version last time. Making the windows installer images is a bit cumbersome as I can not build those automatically on gitlab.
pokeoake
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pokeoake »

Finished a couple days ago. Most is on point but if you find anything that is obviously off just tell me and I can try to fix it.

Psytrance 3.txt

https://mega.nz/#!ILg2xYyI!_jyh4-8qdUQJ ... dkgMn0Znic

This is meant to be used with the Scriptplayer on this forum. It works great with a fleshlight launch.

Edit: Not as on point as thought. Maybe lag idk what happened. Some spots are good some arent.
Last edited by pokeoake on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

I have problems with creation of "detection of BPM" and afterwards the snapping. Seems like it does not work in the windows version. I am following the workflow list from gitlab.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

I've tested it using Windows 8.1 and there it works perfectly fine.
Which windows version are you using?

And can you go into more detail?

First what does it mean that the BPM-Detection is not working? You should add a BPM-Pattern and scale it to a decent length of the song (like a minute or so). Then when you click "detect bpm" a progress dialog should appear and afterwards the BPM of the pattern should have changed (unless the song matches exactly the default 60 bpm which is quite unlikely).
Does any of this happen?

Then for the snapping: you have to select the track to snap to using the S-button and add beats to a second track. The snapping is not extremely strong, try zooming in (ctrl + scroll wheel) as far as you can and drag a beat arround. If you are not zoomed in the snapping might be barely noticable.

I hope we can figure this out. :-)
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Could we take it one step at a time.

I am using Windows 10

I do the following
1. Load audio, 16 bit, with audible changes in rythm
2. Makes to tracks. One to Beats and one to Base
3. On Base makes New BPM pattern and scale it to music. App 1 minute
4. Opens Detect BPM

The programme starts and finishes but the end result shows no changes in the pattern.

Can You help?
Thank You for Your patience
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Can you make you audio file avialble to me?
This does not look like an operating system specific problem, maybe there is just some pattern in your file that causes an error somethere during the analysis such that the BPM is not detected.

I am also trying to get my hands on a Windows 10 testing system but it will take some time to set it up.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Hmm... that seems to be an awesome tool to utilize for some encounters i have in mind for my "Pilgrim Quest" project. :w00t: I will give it a try for that! Thx for the great work! :wave:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Jigglers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jigglers »

Hi kerkersklave.

This is awesome! You must have put in a huge effort to create this tool. Hats off to you my friend and a BIG THANK YOU!

I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the beat sound. I'd like to change it from the wood block kind of sound to something more like a base drum. Can you tell me how to do that?

Thanks!