[Announcement] Beatmeter Generator 0.2 (Now with visual beat editing)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Huston
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Announcement] Beatmeter Generator 0.2 (Now with visual beat editing)

Post by Huston »

I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the beat sound. I'd like to change it from the wood block kind of sound to something more like a base drum. Can you tell me how to do that?

Right click on grey space of track with settings and choose "custom sound" option.
Huston
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Huston »

Cock Hero NOIR is out, so you can check out how beat meter generated with this soft looks in full production.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20141
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

The file I used wont upload. I dont know why. Can You give me a link to an audio file that works. The I will give that a try.
Thanks
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Tommyy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:55 am Can You give me a link to an audio file that works.
Here is one of my test audio files, I think the BPM is something arround 123:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl6E ... UxwWnRKM1E

If I need to test it using windows 10 I will need an other week or so. I am on vacation and my laptop does not have enough free disk space to waste on an other windows virtual machine.
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Tried it precisely following your instructions, but it does not work.
Enjoy your vacation and be in touch when you are back
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Tommyy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:17 am Tried it precisely following your instructions, but it does not work.
So I've now installed Windows 10 and tried the current version and it works just fine.
Could you reinstall the version from the website?
And maybe just try it with a shorter part of the song. There should definitively some change in the BPM.
Other than that I am out of ideas and I assume that there is some missundertanding and you are just confusing something.
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

thanks.i will keep trying
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

I could never figure out how to get this thing to work, but I did have a funny idea for a beat meter graphic. Not sure what the best size and way to layer it is or if it will work for your Beatmeter Generator, because I don't use video editing programs to make Cock Hero videos. Maybe some time I will make a picture of my beat meter idea and post it on here. :-P
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

You aren't making cockhero videos or you are using something else than a video editing software to do it?
I would be interessted in your idea for a nice beatmeter, especially if you can provide simple svg images of it.
I would be more motivated to add it of course, if you are working on a cockhero. ;-)

And do mean you could not get the beatmeter generator to work? I would be interessted to hear what your issue is, because I have tested it using a lot of systems now, and it seems to work fine everywhere.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

kerkersklave wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:47 pm You aren't making cockhero videos or you are using something else than a video editing software to do it?
I would be interessted in your idea for a nice beatmeter, especially if you can provide simple svg images of it.
I would be more motivated to add it of course, if you are working on a cockhero. ;-)

And do mean you could not get the beatmeter generator to work? I would be interessted to hear what your issue is, because I have tested it using a lot of systems now, and it seems to work fine everywhere.
SVG image? I don't think I have ever used that format. But no I'm not making Cock Hero videos. I would play around with the program just for fun to see how well it works. And about what size should I make the beatmeter and how should it be layered?
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

SVG is an open vector graphics format, most vector graphics software today should be able to export it. If you do not have a particular preference I would recommend to use incscape to do it.
The reason I need svg is that I have to be able to scale the beatmeter to different sizes and to take it appart in order to build the animation.
If you send me a png or something like this I will probably have to rebuild the whole thing.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

kerkersklave wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:25 pm SVG is an open vector graphics format, most vector graphics software today should be able to export it. If you do not have a particular preference I would recommend to use incscape to do it.
The reason I need svg is that I have to be able to scale the beatmeter to different sizes and to take it appart in order to build the animation.
If you send me a png or something like this I will probably have to rebuild the whole thing.
That is why I asked what size. I don't use Illustrator much. I do most of my work in Photoshop.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Well, something suitable for a full-hd-video would be good.
But I will then probably just use inkscape to make a vector version.
I want the tool to work for arbitrary resolutions and allow the user to decide the size of the beatmeter and scaling pixel graphics does not work that well, especially if it is used for low resolution videos.
For such things vector graphics tools are usually much better suited anyway.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

kerkersklave wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:41 pm Well, something suitable for a full-hd-video would be good.
But I will then probably just use inkscape to make a vector version.
I want the tool to work for arbitrary resolutions and allow the user to decide the size of the beatmeter and scaling pixel graphics does not work that well, especially if it is used for low resolution videos.
For such things vector graphics tools are usually much better suited anyway.

Yeah, but vector graphics don't always look the best for artwork. It works for logo designs and very simple beatmeters you see in most Cock Hero videos, but my idea is very different. I normally make the graphics for things x2 size of what it would need to be so people can re-size it smaller to fit.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Ok, if you want to have a lot of graphical effects it might not work, but you really can do a lot.
Maybe just make an example first of what you have in mind and then I can tell you what I need.
I can of course also include pngs or even generate some elements programatically.
Without a rough idea I cannot say what might work well.
Currently, a resolution a somewhat above full HD probably works well. We won't see UHD cockheros too soon I guess.