Looking for a new maintainer for the HD CH Downloads list

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Looking for a new maintainer for the HD CH Downloads list

Post by alchemi183 »

If anyone who uses the HD CH Downloads post (formerly called "Mapping the Cock Hero World") is interested in taking over maintenance duties for that list, please send me a PM. I'll wait a week or two to see what kind of responses I get, and then contact you. With luck, we can get Andyp (the moderator of this forum) or some other Milovana moderator to reassign ownership or give you editing privileges on that post.

I've been using that list to keep track of downloadable CH videos since January 2012. I've made nearly 400 edits or additions to the list in that time, and it's been viewed 1,787,621 times as of this posting. But I've found myself spending less and less time online, and it's getting difficult to personally keep an eye out for the new releases. I think it's time for me to "retire" from this "job".

If you're active on Milovana (whether a frequent poster, or a lurker) and have some attention to detail and a desire to maintain the list, I'd like to hear from you. No need to campaign, or make a public post--I think we can do this via PM.

Thanks so much. :)
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: Looking for a new maintainer for the HD CH Downloads list

Post by elvisomar »

I'm not in any position to take over that role, but I will be the first to say thank you very much for all your efforts on this over the years. It has not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated. Thank you.
ComboNo1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by ComboNo1 »

I'd also like to say thank you for maintaining the list for as long as you have. You performed a great service for all of us!

And, I really enjoyed seeing my name at the top of the list when I made each of my 2 videos. :-D

Thanks again!
"Everyone loves or should love huge tits."
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Agreed, thanks alchemi. I've used your post at least a few times.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Thank you. :) I have loved Cock Hero since lalaland made his first tease here and have enjoyed the rapid growth and all of the additions to the genre that the many creators since him have brought. Thanks to you all too, whether creators or fans. :wave: 8-)

P.S. No one has offered yet, so if anyone reading this is willing to maintain that list, i hope to hear from you. it doesn't take any technical knowledge, just willingness. The BBCode I have used in that post is pretty trivial to learn, and whoever ends up maintaining it is free to change both the format and the criteria for inclusion. Feel free to explore your ideas for improving it or broadening its scope. Would also be cool to see an RSS/Atom feed or some way to sign up for notifications.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

Signing up for notifications is actually quite easy, just "subscribe" to the thread. Click on the little wrench icon then click subscribe. This will then give you a notification whenever an entry is made :-)
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

CH Hero wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 pm Signing up for notifications is actually quite easy, just "subscribe" to the thread. Click on the little wrench icon then click subscribe. This will then give you a notification whenever an entry is made :-)
Thanks. That wouldn't work unless it notifies you of an edited post. I don't create new posts in that thread often, I just modify the first post to add the new entry to the list. I'll test that though.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Zoltan volunteered! Thanks, Zoltan! We're working on a way to transfer it.

I'll still drop in here every week or so. I just don't seem to be doing that daily like I used to, and I found some release posts were going unnoticed. I appreciate Zoltan's willingness to take it on.