[ScriptPlayer 1.0.5] Smooth Transistions and more supported Players (25.03.2018)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.2] New Version released! (16.09.2017)

Post by qDot »

We just updated Buttplug to v0.1.2 also:

https://github.com/metafetish/buttplug-csharp/releases

Note that if you are using Buttplug v0.1.2 with ScriptPlayer, you will need to turn off the "SSL/TLS" option in the WebSocketServer application, otherwise ScriptPlayer won't able to connect. Just hit "Stop Server", then turn it off, then hit "Start Server" again.
WolfpupNX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WolfpupNX »

Liquid wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:23 pm New Version 1.0.2 available, details on the first page
Nice additions!

One small suggestion - a button to return to default values might be nice. Alternatively, you could list the default/recommended starting values.

I swear between 1.01 and 1.02 the starting values were different - not sure if that was intentional or not, but for some reason speed was set to 20 instead of 99 (which I'm pretty sure is where it defaulted to before). I also don't remember if the command delay was always 166. Anyways, just a thought.

ScriptPlayer is awesome! (I have yet to need ButtPlug, but I'll try that also should I find the need for it). ^.^
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

WolfpupNX wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:29 am Nice additions!

One small suggestion - a button to return to default values might be nice. Alternatively, you could list the default/recommended starting values.

I swear between 1.01 and 1.02 the starting values were different - not sure if that was intentional or not, but for some reason speed was set to 20 instead of 99 (which I'm pretty sure is where it defaulted to before). I also don't remember if the command delay was always 166. Anyways, just a thought.

ScriptPlayer is awesome! (I have yet to need ButtPlug, but I'll try that also should I find the need for it). ^.^
Thanks for the feedback WolfpupNX,

A reset button would certainly be a good idea - I should have put in some kind of feedback-mechanism so I know what kind of settings people usually use.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CH Hero »

This looks like an awesome project! Alas, I too am running Windows 7. This being said, I guess I will have to wait for something that will work on Windows 7 (i.e. in browser, etc...) before I can consider the Launch as an option. It seems from the discussions that the scripts are being mostly set for 1 stroke = up or down which would resolve the stroke speed issue I was originally concerned about, but the fact it only runs on Windows 10+ is a true technical stopper for me.

I applaud the efforts going on here and look forward to more downward compatibility :-D :wave: :whistle:
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

Great software.

I have been able to make it work with my xbox controller and it is great. I was wondering if it works with a ps4 controller as well?Any idea if it is possible to control the vibration of a PS4 controller? The issue is that Scriptplayer nor buttplug is able to detect the controller on scanning. Has anyone been able to make this work?
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

slaveashish wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:54 am Great software.
slaveashish wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:54 am Any idea if it is possible to control the vibration of a PS4 controller? The issue is that Scriptplayer nor buttplug is able to detect the controller on scanning. Has anyone been able to make this work?
I'll relay that question to qDot.
qDot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qDot »

I think a Playstation DS4 should work via something like http://ds4windows.com/? Basically it just needs to "look like" an Xbox controller.

So, you'll need to bring up that program, then see if Buttplug sees the controller, then connect ScriptPlayer to Buttplug.

I haven't actually tried it yet, I'll do that tomorrow, or if you try it and get it working before then, let me know.
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

qDot wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:34 am I think a Playstation DS4 should work via something like http://ds4windows.com/? Basically it just needs to "look like" an Xbox controller.

So, you'll need to bring up that program, then see if Buttplug sees the controller, then connect ScriptPlayer to Buttplug.

I haven't actually tried it yet, I'll do that tomorrow, or if you try it and get it working before then, let me know.
That worked. thanks a lot!
qDot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qDot »

Just tried it myself and got it working too, so I'll call this officially supported now!

Also, huh, PS4 vibration is way deeper than Xbox One.
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by BobyMac »

First of all, great work with this program. I'm enjoying it a lot ;-) and look forward to future developments.

I am looking for funscripts for any of the CH: Audition series, CH: Girlfriends, and CH: Psytrance series. Any or all of these would be awesome. I don't know much of making the scripts otherwise I would try making them myself.

Also I know there are a couple of places listed in this thread for getting funscripts, but is there a centralized repository anywhere that I could find all available funscripts? Should Milovana host one, or at least create a sticky?
qDot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qDot »

Your best bet for scripts right now is the RealTouchScripts forums:

http://realtouchscripts.com

There are people there taking requests to make scripts even.

That said, if you'd like to try it yourself, there are instructions up at

https://github.com/funjack/launchcontro ... ib/blender

And you can ask questions about encoding here, on RTS, or on the Metafetish discord at https://discord.gg/BGNjpbf
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

BobyMac wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 pm First of all, great work with this program. I'm enjoying it a lot ;-) and look forward to future developments.
Thanks, glad you like it :wave:
BobyMac wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 pm I am looking for funscripts for any of the CH: Audition series, CH: Girlfriends, and CH: Psytrance series. Any or all of these would be awesome. I don't know much of making the scripts otherwise I would try making them myself.
I just took care of the first part of Audition (took a while, lots of manual scripting - but at least that gives me a reason to improve my tools :whistle: )
BobyMac wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 pm Also I know there are a couple of places listed in this thread for getting funscripts, but is there a centralized repository anywhere that I could find all available funscripts? Should Milovana host one, or at least create a sticky?
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by BobyMac »

Thanks for the help fellas.
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.3] Now with VR support! (12.11.2017)

Post by Liquid »

Version 1.0.3 with VR support now available :-)
dastardlii
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.3] Now with VR support! (12.11.2017)

Post by dastardlii »

Liquid wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 pm Version 1.0.3 with VR support now available :-)
Awesome. CONNECT ALL THE TOYS!