[ScriptPlayer 1.0.5] Smooth Transistions and more supported Players (25.03.2018)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

barraged
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.1] Play CockHero with your favorite toy

Post by barraged »

I just finish making a script for a hentai video as other than just regular Fap Hero's there are pretty much zero scripted hentai videos out there for the Launch.

You can find the video to download from HentaiHaven here = http://hentaihaven.org/mayohiga-no-onee ... episode-1/

Please give me feedback on the script if you can, it took me about 3 hours for the entire video as I scripted frame by frame to maintain accuracy.

Thanks.

Here is a link to the funscript = Link
Last edited by barraged on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

barraged wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 am Please give me feedback on the script if you can, it took me about 3 hours for the entire video as I scripted frame by frame to maintain accuracy.
Well done :yes:

Bit of feedback: There are a couple of stray events/keyframes (e.g. around 3:40) within the "story" segments, but other than that it seemed pretty accurate 8-)
zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by zoltan »

I finally played my first automated Cock Hero game, and it was everything I dreamed it could be.

I knew it would be very challenging with the extra stimulation from Fleshlight Launch, so I made it as easy as I could. I selected Cock Hero Groove by AwesomeX, which has slow beats. The script thankfully only strokes one direction per beat. Then I used a condom to further reduce the sensation.

Aaaaaand I lost near the end of the first round. :lol:

Absolutely phenomenal experience. I found that setting the latency to -66 synced perfectly with the music. It was so cool to be able to ignore the beatmeter completely and just look at the girls - probably another contributing factor to my early demise.

I can't wait to try again!

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

zoltan wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:27 pmThe script thankfully only strokes one direction per beat
Glad you liked it ;-)

When you feel like you are up for something a little faster, load one of the txt files and select the "Down (fast)" mode in the Panel on the right. That way you will get down and up movement per beat ( :love: :-P ) which is closer to how it's usually done.
RedBaron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RedBaron »

Thanks Liquid and Qdot for your hard work!! I have tried to make it work with an xbox controller and it was already fun to watch.
Qdot, thanks for the buttplug tutorial, it helped me a lot to understand how it's working.

OMG, now with the post from Zoltan I will definitely buy a Launch. This sounds very promissing...
Regarding the "launch hero" videos that will come in the future, I'm pretty sure we can create them without any beatmeter, in order to surprise the viewer. Also, we can avoid sometimes to follow the music rythm to more match the action on screen. Damn, so much ideas for a cockhero (launchhero?) girlfriends 2 but no time now!! :jump:
Mattman91c
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mattman91c »

Not sure if this is the right place to post but a few of the latest funscripts released for the scriptplayer don't seem to work. And before anyone asks, yes I downloaded them properly.
qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by qDot »

Mattman91c wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:58 pm Not sure if this is the right place to post but a few of the latest funscripts released for the scriptplayer don't seem to work. And before anyone asks, yes I downloaded them properly.
Can you let us know of a specific script you're having problems with?
Mattman91c
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mattman91c »

Fap Hero - Witch Slave Anerose, Fap Hero - Final Faptasy (Hard Mode), Fap Hero - Metronome (Hosted)
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

Mattman91c wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:51 pm Fap Hero - Witch Slave Anerose, Fap Hero - Final Faptasy (Hard Mode), Fap Hero - Metronome (Hosted)
Hi Mattman, thanks for bringing that to my attention!
I accidentially commited empty scripts (because I forgot I disabled the automatic conversion on my scription tool).
Fixed versions are online now.
zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zoltan »

RedBaron wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:28 amgirlfriends 2

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
WolfpupNX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WolfpupNX »

Just want to say this is amazing! I've been wanting some Fap Hero's scripted to a toy for a long time, and my Launch is finally getting some use now! (In fact, I'm doing a dare on getdare where it's the only way I can cum for a while within specific rules - lol). Thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work on the reverse engineering/ScriptPlayer work as well as the scripts. Friggin' amazing job!
dastardlii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dastardlii »

Decided to stop being lazy and contribute. Here are beat files for some older videos converted from realtouch scripts. I tested a few to make sure they worked, but please feel free to point out any errors or to post corrected versions if you like.
  • Cock Hero - Elite
  • Cock Hero - Flux 5
  • Cock Hero - Hardcore
  • Cock Hero - Match 5
  • Cock Hero - Match 6
  • Cock Hero - Music Mix
  • Cock Hero - QT
  • Cock Hero - Ultimate
  • Cock Hero - XXXMas
Milovana doesn't want to let me attach the txt files direct, so they're in the attached zip or available in the following Mega folder:

https://mega.nz/#F!sFUSiKgD!7AezSyG2nV1fnYwD32EGnw
Attachments
Cock Hero RT-Conversions.zip
(138.15 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
c4v4nedge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by c4v4nedge »

Has anyone tried to get this working through a VM? My machine is only Windows 7, but I can get my hands on a valid Win 10 VM. I imagine bluetooth passthrough is a pain in the butt. If anyone has experience trying to get this to work then I'd love to hear from you before I pour too many hours down this hole.
qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by qDot »

I've had people mention trying syncydink/buttplug via a Win10 VM on Win7, but haven't heard of that succeeding yet. Could very well be they got it working and became too busy to give me an update. :) Do let us know if it works out for you.
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.2] New Version released! (16.09.2017)

Post by Liquid »

New Version 1.0.2 available, details on the first page