[ScriptPlayer 1.0.5] Smooth Transistions and more supported Players (25.03.2018)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

JS-HM
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.3] Now with VR support! (12.11.2017)

Post by JS-HM »

hi all. :wave:

seeing all these funscripts show up has me wondering just how many people have a Launch. But given some feedback on the thing, I'm actually more curious if anybody is actually creating CSV files for the Vorze. At one time I read about somebody working on a decent converter from funscript to CSV... not sure what the current status is. Is anybody by chance sitting on a cache of CockHero / Vorze CSV files?

....just noticed that ScriptPlayer is supposed to have the ability to "translate" funscripts in realtime for the Vorze... but is untested...?? Can anybody comment on if this works... or how well?
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.4] Filling the gaps (23.12.2017)

Post by Liquid »

Version 1.0.4 now available
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.3] Now with VR support! (12.11.2017)

Post by Liquid »

JS-HM wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:54 pm hi all. :wave:

seeing all these funscripts show up has me wondering just how many people have a Launch. But given some feedback on the thing, I'm actually more curious if anybody is actually creating CSV files for the Vorze. At one time I read about somebody working on a decent converter from funscript to CSV... not sure what the current status is. Is anybody by chance sitting on a cache of CockHero / Vorze CSV files?

....just noticed that ScriptPlayer is supposed to have the ability to "translate" funscripts in realtime for the Vorze... but is untested...?? Can anybody comment on if this works... or how well?
Oh hey, sorry I missed that. Vorze scripts are not 100% perfect yet and I don't have a Vorze to test it either so anything Vorze related is maybe a bit wonky. ScriptPlayer itself only directly supports the Launch, anything else goes through Buttplug.

Related issues:Issue #25 and Issue #29
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by BobyMac »

Nice to see continuing progress. Great work. I really like the fill in the gaps feature and the ability to us .ott scripts. KEEP IT UP
c4v4nedge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by c4v4nedge »

Wait... Win 7 support? Holy crap I think I can use this now. I'll need to pick up a bluetooth dongle asap
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

c4v4nedge wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:21 pm Wait... Win 7 support? Holy crap I think I can use this now. I'll need to pick up a bluetooth dongle asap
Make sure to pay attention to the chipset and that it is a not just any Bluetooth dongle but a BT 4.0 BLE capable one.

Also you will need some Windows 7 compatible version of Buttplug to connect your device(s). ScriptPlayers native support only works on Windows 10, anything else (other toys, other OS) has to go through Buttplug.

:wave:
qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by qDot »

There's no such thing as a Windows 7 version of Buttplug yet. We have one in pre-alpha right now but that's nowhere near ready for release. :)

Once that's ready, I'll definitely let everyone know.

Clarification: It is possible to use a Win10 VM to run Buttplug on Win7, but I don't specifically support that solution (some of our more enterprising users hacked it together, impressively. :) ). The Win7 version of Buttplug I mentioned in this post is a native version I'm working on that does not require a VM. Currently no ETA on when that will be done.
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.5] Smooth Transistions and more supported Players (25.03.2018)

Post by Liquid »

New Version 1.0.5 now available (See first post for details)
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: [ScriptPlayer 1.0.5] Smooth Transistions and more supported Players (25.03.2018)

Post by BobyMac »

Hey liquid, is there a patch available that can fix the full screen glitch ,where it will only go full on the primary monitor?