Unnamed Cock Hero Project

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Woogity
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Unnamed Cock Hero Project

Post by Woogity »

Hi everyone

With the release of the new helpful beatmeter and CH creation softwares I'm much more motivated to start working more on my CH project. I'm making this post to gauge interest on:

An all BMWF interracial CH.
As far as I know, only a few of these types of CH exist and as a fan of the genre I feel inclined to make one. I do understand that this might alienate the viewers a little if they aren't into that kind of thing, so would most of you feel turned off by this? Is this okay? Also taking girl suggestions as features (big tits and asses preferred :yes: )
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Unnamed Cock Hero Project

Post by CH Hero »

From my perspective, it is not really a "thing" for me as opposed to a gimmick to do an interracial. I am more interested in whether or not there is chemistry between the people doing the scene. If their skin is different colors that is neither here nor there for me. I just find that most of the interracial scenes are there just to be an interracial scene.

With regard to chest size, I am not really into man-mades. Some of them are very well done while most look man-made. Making them big just so they can be big is not something that attracts/motivates me. I have seen too many beautiful who went for enhancement and frankly became less attractive in my mind. I love naturals and probably lean toward the B-D range, but appreciate any naturals attached to an attractive, enthusiastic actress :-D Love what you got, and we will too :-)

JMHO
ComboNo1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Unnamed Cock Hero Project

Post by ComboNo1 »

Woogity wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pm An all BMWF interracial CH.
As far as I know, only a few of these types of CH exist and as a fan of the genre I feel inclined to make one. I do understand that this might alienate the viewers a little if they aren't into that kind of thing, so would most of you feel turned off by this? Is this okay?
I say go for it! I don't think you're going to alienate anyone with an interracial video, and if people aren't into it - they won't watch it/play it. :-)

There are a lot of the standard/vanilla types of Cock Hero videos, but you've found a "niche market" for your Cock Hero video(s) that is under-served. And it's in a genre you're into. A lot of other people probably too.

Win-Win. :-)

Good luck working on it.
"Everyone loves or should love huge tits."